It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implant? Panoramic X-ray.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What agruement? I posted a single time, I replied to no one ! Your eyes read words that argued my experience? Where ? There was a single post by me, just one post, your mind filled in the illusion or delusion that I was arguing anything at all.. I was relating my experience. NOTHING-ELSE happened, there was no argument in any way form or fashion. It was a posting a single posting and I replied to no one and it has been years and years and years since I posted it and until today and right now I have made no replies to anyone. If you are a frequent contributor to this website then I would encourage you to choose your words carefully. There was no argument at all and you had an illusion or delusion if you insist that there was. It was an effort to share an experience with someone hoping that they would share theirs so that we could perhaps find the commonality. It was an effort 2 Reach Out. There was no argument at all!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Alien implants are inserted into the brain by hostile underground societies, in all cases these objects intend to disturb the way of thinking. It is easy to remove one, or all, by another spacecraft you instruct to take them out. More likely, during fighting or accidents, you will receive more implants into the brain, or other parts of the body. Aliens also do this, to maintain a pyramid system among people. So if you try hard to become a leader, aliens insert implants during sleeping to make sure, others will be on the top (like their relatives, who were once in the underground societies)a reply to: Richard Corbin

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardCorben

I'm a life-long experiencer, or whatever. Been seeing things and whatnot since I was about 6. It's no use with these folks. They like to think they're super critical big brain thinkers with more logic and reason than Descarte and Spock's love child, but betray this self-image by asking the dumbest questions imaginable, requesting "physical evidence" from an abduction, for example. Yeah, cuz, y'know, inter-galactic/trans-dimensional intelligences capable of folding space, phasing through solid matter, stopping time, erasing/implanting memories, shape-shift, etc, are just gonna "forget" about that sonic screwdriver made of exotic materials they left on the night stand? And even if Gleepglop left it behind, no one thinks they could maybe come back and get it? Just one example of the irrational brains of so-called "reasoned skeptics."

As to the why, I can't say for sure. I have personal theories. I also think there may be several different answers to that depending on who's asking.

Have you tried communicating or contacting them your self?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

That member hasn't visited this site since 2018 unfortunately. Will be difficult to expect any reply to your questions.

As to the comment many here are filled with self ego, believing they know nothing is happening, and who also have never experienced or seen anything themselves will attempt to debunk anyone's experiences, you are correct.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardCorben

Richard; Just came upon this post..... As a Dentist in practice for over 35 years, I have seen multiple foreign metallic objects in radiographs! Most are easily explained (BBs/buckshot, Bullet fragments/shrapnel, Pieces of broken fillings that had fallen into fresh extraction sites, unretrived broken surgical instruments during extraction procedures, etc.)
A pano is essentially a 2D 'slice' around the face, and it is sometimes difficult to accurately determine exact position or size of objects that may not be in the focal trough of the exposure.
The best way to accurately determine size, shape, and exact position within a few microns is with a dental cone beam CT scan. Though not yet common, most all oral surgeons, as well as most dentists that place DENTAL implants should have a CBCT scanner in their office, or can refer to a radiologic center to have an image exposed. This would possibly help identify the object, and maybe provide some peace of mind.
Namaste, and good luck!

edit on 9-3-2021 by erbdds because: fix a spelling cavity

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join