It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implant? Panoramic X-ray.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Richard Corbin

So there was no real reason to post simply just to argue your beliefs vs anothers.

His beliefs are irrelevant. Abductions take place and involves technological advanced beings operating in our planet. Evidence is just overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: R1CK3O

originally posted by: schuyler

As for me taking a leap of faith from random foreign object to alien implant.... who said that? I certainly didn't....

I said IF IT'S LEGIT. I never said I believed it to be an alien implant, I said I have no reason to doubt that the op is telling the truth but that's my personal opinion.

Let's face it though, if this thing could be removed and was say not made up of any earthly material or substance, you'd still have the naysayers and those in doubt.

Some things can be right under people's noses but they refuse to accept the evidence.

What evidence? You've got a long way to go before you call what has been presented here as any sort of "evidence." Criticizing people for maybe not believing this is something a priori strikes me as a failed attempt to stifle criticism of something you are nowhere near proving. As to why "alien implant" came up--it's in the TITLE TO THE THREAD. That might explain it, ya think?

And there's one thing you have failed to explain. How did you get hold of this x-ray? Are you the OP under another name or what? What is the relationship between you, Rick30 and the OP, Richard Corbin?

You're just making yourself look very stupid, foolish and paranoid now.

I'm not even going to give a rebuttal to each of your points as you've clearly not read my posts properly and have totally twisted my words, engaging in conversation with you is just bad juju I'm not going to go there.
... good god man...

You won't answer? That's very telling. The Bottom Line here is that YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! This is a BS thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Heres my evidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

AGREED...In addition, you're NOT the one with a chip on his shoulder. Newbie needs to be civil and not get triggered, when someone thinks a thread is a bunch of baloney.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Heres my evidence.

Any back info on this?

Do you have a link or could you tell us about your personal experiences?

What part of the body is that x-ray done on?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

As for me taking a leap of faith from random foreign object to alien implant.... who said that? I certainly didn't....

I said IF IT'S LEGIT. I never said I believed it to be an alien implant, I said I have no reason to doubt that the op is telling the truth but that's my personal opinion.

Let's face it though, if this thing could be removed and was say not made up of any earthly material or substance, you'd still have the naysayers and those in doubt.

Some things can be right under people's noses but they refuse to accept the evidence.

What evidence? You've got a long way to go before you call what has been presented here as any sort of "evidence." Criticizing people for maybe not believing this is something a priori strikes me as a failed attempt to stifle criticism of something you are nowhere near proving. As to why "alien implant" came up--it's in the TITLE TO THE THREAD. That might explain it, ya think?

And there's one thing you have failed to explain. How did you get hold of this x-ray? Are you the OP under another name or what? What is the relationship between you, Rick30 and the OP, Richard Corbin?

You're just making yourself look very stupid, foolish and paranoid now.

I'm not even going to give a rebuttal to each of your points as you've clearly not read my posts properly and have totally twisted my words, engaging in conversation with you is just bad juju I'm not going to go there.
... good god man...

You won't answer? That's very telling. The Bottom Line here is that YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! This is a BS thread.

you realize this is just a dude who extracted the picture, not the OP?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Nothing happens when I click the icon. :/

after upload you don't click it....you cut and paste the code of it INTO your thread

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the share, I have no doubt it's a real experience, have read so many similar stories that I can't doubt them anymore
Though the jaw "implant" may be unrelated, ats has many sceptics and they do keep us grounded

Don't take offence, just how it works around here

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just had a look at the xray, certainly something there, if legit this is amazing.

It's a difficult one because to investigate further you'd need it removing but most implants aren't removed from the face, removing this one could potentially leave scarring.

I'll be honest, I have no reason to disbelieve you but when I heard the name Whitley Strieber come up alarm bells started ringing.

I know your not exactly endorsing Whitley Strieber but I'd leave him out of any accounts as he's certainly a controversial figure in ufology and it may cause people to raise eyebrows at your own personal experiences when you mention him.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

how did you look at the picture? there is no picture so far!?

edit: NVM sorry. the picture was put in later in the postings. Now I see it.
edit on 3-7-2018 by TruthJava because: added edit

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sounds like fodder for the ban hammer to me.

I *love* this!

I may have to "appropriate" it in one of my future posts. With proper attribution of course...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

So there was no real reason to post simply just to argue your beliefs vs anothers.

His beliefs are irrelevant. Abductions take place and involves technological advanced beings operating in our planet. Evidence is just overwhelming.

Evidence is compelling.

It's not overwhelming. Not even close to clearing that bar yet, but we're getting there.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Abductions take place and involves technological advanced beings operating in our planet. Evidence is just overwhelming.

Yes the evidence is every where,

just look in the mirror and you will the see the vile species behind these acts of terror.

His beliefs are irrelevant.

I agree,

So what I was quoting and replying too, their belief and how nothing can be said and they don't care about opinions was simply a waste of time.

Glad you agree that their beliefs are irrelevant as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

The X-Ray is explained away by mundane things that have been brought up by others.

I guess its a question being asked and some experiences shared by the OP.

Its implying they were abducted and implanted at that time they saw the blue ring but as for an answer to question posed with whats shared,

It has to a be a NO.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The X-Ray is explained away by mundane things that have been brought up by others.

Its implying they were abducted and implanted at that time they saw the blue ring but as for an answer to question posed with whats shared,

It has to a be a NO.

let me explain please name ruiner.
I think theres several methods in xray image:
A: kidnapped by aliens
B: it swims into place

Patch:
A:hospital as child perhaps

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It has to a be a NO.

Patch:

Please don't try explaining anything.

You only confuse readers with vague things that are only real in your head and never explain when asked about these things.

I am afraid to ask,

What are you explaining and how does it apply to my post you are replying too?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It has to a be a NO.

Patch:

Please don't try explaining anything.

You only confuse readers with vague things that are only real in your head and never explain when asked about these things.

I am afraid to ask,

What are you explaining and how does it apply to my post you are replying too?
ju st get off it man. Im sick of replying to your ascinine crap. I want rational conversation not some junk interrogations.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Im sick of replying to your ascinine crap

so if you do reply like you have to something not directed at you is it my fault or yours for not having any control over yourself?

I want rational conversation not some junk interrogations.

Yeah so do I.

So again, what the hell was that post about?

Please explain?

or don't, like I said initially actually please don't because like this response it just confuses the hell out of me,

Why respond to me if it upsets you and I never made any contact with you in this thread?

ju st get off it man.

You should too.....mannnnn

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Im sick of replying to your ascinine crap

so if you do reply like you have to something not directed at you is it my fault or yours for not having any control over yourself?

I want rational conversation not some junk interrogations.

Yeah so do I.

So again, what the hell was that post about?

Please explain?

or don't, like I said initially actually please don't because like this response it just confuses the hell out of me,

Why respond to me if it upsets you and I never made any contact with you in this thread?

ju st get off it man.

You should too.....mannnnn

i cant respond to your broken questions because i use a cell phone to type. Its annoying.
Hearing voices has made me "touchy". In certain situations.
And i dont like feeling im being gangstalked or cause stalked. Where slander is a norm by childish people.

Im not going to accuse you of being the above. But im saying ive been through serious #.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Im not going to accuse you of being the above. But im saying ive been through serious #.

Welcome to humanity where humans suffer in life.

You think you are alone but its only you who isolates themselves.

And i dont like feeling im being gangstalked or cause stalked.

The key word in the above is "feeling".

You don't like it but wont accept help or listen to others that have to stop these "feelings" you have.

i cant respond to your broken questions because i use a cell phone to type. Its annoying.

Why would you want too?

You initially engaged me and said you were sick of replying to me when I made no contact in this thread.

I am interrogating you?

I replied to a poster thanking them for the pics that OP didn't supply.

WHY you replied..... only you know but don't go on and say I am interrogating when you made initial contact and posted something directed at me that made absolutely no sense.

I should just ignore it as its just a record running on a loop when it comes to conversing with you but I guess the curiosity gets the better of me when I don't understand what being said my way.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: JackHill

Abductions take place and involves technological advanced beings operating in our planet. Evidence is just overwhelming.

Yes the evidence is every where,

just look in the mirror and you will the see the vile species behind these acts of terror.

Abductions can be tracked down even before WWII. So no, blaming "human organizations" like the origin of the phenomena simply doesn't match evidence. You're just uninformed or trolling. In either case, you're simply wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join