It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implant? Panoramic X-ray.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I hope this goes somewhere when they come back online, it's interesting. Both the OP and Rick30 show as offline. OP as soon as he posted and Rick30 10 minutes after his post.

Rick just registered 2 days ago and Richard 11 days ago. Hope there is more to this.
edit on 3-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Richard Corbin

A few things you said clicked as being right on. I also read communion some years ago, right after I married my second wife. She has a rich past which she will not talk about in this area. One morning I lay the book down where she could see the picture and she turned her head and would not look at the cover, saying it upset her deeply.

Now to her an my later experiences. She is vivid in detail after an event but within two days has forgotten them, finding it really hard to remember. I write them down now and then and remind her which after a bit of puzzling, she remembers again. Something in these events prompts one to not remember perhaps. I too have the same problem, so writing it down and reading it later is akin to having dementia, LOL, I read of these and then realize I had forgotten.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To those asking how I viewed the xray it's on the sidebar of his post.

The sidebar picture, he's uploaded it to that rather than his post.

Anyone with basic web development can view it, hover over the sidebar and click view image or open up the developer panel in your brower (hover and inspect element) and you'll view the image there.

No I'm not his friend, no conspiracy here, I'm a web developer so I have some tech know how. Here is the pic I've uploaded it to save non-web developers having to figure out how to view it:

As for me taking a leap of faith from random foreign object to alien implant.... who said that? I certainly didn't....

I said IF IT'S LEGIT. I never said I believed it to be an alien implant, I said I have no reason to doubt that the op is telling the truth but that's my personal opinion.

To convince others and to believe beyond any doubt he'd need it removing and examined but with it being in his jaw it would leave facial scarring so probably not an option.

Let's face it though, if this thing could be removed and was say not made up of any earthly material or substance, you'd still have the naysayers and those in doubt.

Some things can be right under people's noses but they refuse to accept the evidence.

No matter what the outcome, a certain amount of faith will be required.

When I say I believe OP, I'm saying I believe that HE believes his story and account to be true, I have no reason to believe he's not being sincere. Whatever the object is will be open to theory and speculation.

When I said it's amazing I was sincere, after all it doesn't take a medical student to know that the xray presented is abnormal. Therefor I believe me 'amazing' comment was fair and warranted.
edit on 3-7-2018 by R1CK3O because: added image

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Well I hope this goes somewhere when they come back online, it's interesting. Both the OP and Rick30 show as offline. OP as soon as he posted and Rick30 10 minutes after his post.

Rick just registered 2 days ago and Richard 11 days ago. Hope there is more to this.

As in they are the same guy? How else could "Rick" have seen "Richard's" X-Ray unless there was an offline connection? Sounds like fodder for the ban hammer to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Welcome back, and welcome to ATS.

Yeah I noticed the avatar image, but it looks like it's an image of a monitor with an xray on it.

Richard when you come back, if you have that original on the computer, I would suggest uploading that one instead of the image of the image.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: R1CK3O

Thanks.

Looks like a BB in the left cheek, or whatever that is. And on the right, it is very hard to tell without a better image, and I'm no dentist, but could that be what they call a tattoo from a tooth that is no longer there? A tattoo is when a filling bleeds into the bone or under the gums. If the tooth is removed, the tattoo can still remain.

Just a thought from a murky image?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That exact spot is where a wisdom tooth used to be.

It is possible a remnant of a filling remains, such as a tattoo. I would dismiss that before thinking it was alien, but that would require surgery that may be unnecessary if it is just filling amalgam. Or at least much better imagery.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like a bit of filling went down the root canal and migrated up the jaw bone.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My first thought, was that this could be caused by a small piece of aluminum foil between cheek and gum. Not saying it is, just that it could be. A statement from a radiologist that this is actually embedded in the jawbone would go a long way.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
My first thought, was that this could be caused by a small piece of aluminum foil between cheek and gum. Not saying it is, just that it could be. A statement from a radiologist that this is actually embedded in the jawbone would go a long way.

Or it could be just under the skin, 1mm under and we can't tell from this angle. If this was a concern for the dentist I would imagine multiple angles already having been taken.

That looks like a phone photo of the dentist's monitor, so I doubt Richard has any of these images himself.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
That exact spot is where a wisdom tooth used to be.

It is possible a remnant of a filling remains, such as a tattoo. I would dismiss that before thinking it was alien, but that would require surgery that may be unnecessary if it is just filling amalgam. Or at least much better imagery.

That makes the most sense to me, broken piece of filling or something from the extraction stayed in the socket and worked it's way into the bone

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And on the right, it is very hard to tell without a better image

The OP already explained what's on the right.

If you zoom in you can clearly see it's a mouse cursor.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Anyone with basic web development can view it,

Some of us are lucky to be able to get a darn browser *open*, let alone develop one!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And on the right, it is very hard to tell without a better image

The OP already explained what's on the right.

If you zoom in you can clearly see it's a mouse cursor.

Thanks again, it looks like a blob to me at 2560. But it makes sense that's the cursor on the patient left. I didn't download the image so I can zoom in; I'll wait for the OP to return and tell us if he has a larger image or originals.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'mma gonna to take a stab at this.

Knowing what I do about xrays and metal (as in, don't wear a metal pin when you get one, because you freak out the staff- and no, it wasn't a mouth xray), metal in xrays tend to come out black. Looking at how it looks at 800x, in Gimp... yup- I broke out the professional tools, folks! From what I can get from this pic, and comparing it to the tooth next door to it, I'd have to say, they match close enough that this just might be an extra tooth that never really formed. The outer white shell, and the darker inner core matches up pretty darn close to the fully developed tooth's structure. If it didn't show up on one, I'd think the equipment might be to blame. Here's the blown up pic.

I couldn't resist: "The tooth is out there"....
edit on 3-7-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Anyone with basic web development can view it, Some of us are lucky to be able to get a darn browser *open*, let alone develop one!

I understand that I was explaining how I did it as other members were conspiring that I was 'friends' with the op which is totally untrue, hence the explanation.

I also included the image for people who 'can't open a browser' or don't have the tech knowhow that I do...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As for me taking a leap of faith from random foreign object to alien implant.... who said that? I certainly didn't....

I said IF IT'S LEGIT. I never said I believed it to be an alien implant, I said I have no reason to doubt that the op is telling the truth but that's my personal opinion.

Let's face it though, if this thing could be removed and was say not made up of any earthly material or substance, you'd still have the naysayers and those in doubt.

Some things can be right under people's noses but they refuse to accept the evidence.

What evidence? You've got a long way to go before you call what has been presented here as any sort of "evidence." Criticizing people for maybe not believing this is something a priori strikes me as a failed attempt to stifle criticism of something you are nowhere near proving. As to why "alien implant" came up--it's in the TITLE TO THE THREAD. That might explain it, ya think?

And there's one thing you have failed to explain. How did you get hold of this x-ray? Are you the OP under another name or what? What is the relationship between you, Rick30 and the OP, Richard Corbin?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

All that white is metal or some work done (ceramic will also show up white). Bone is the darker gray around it. If you look at the picture as a whole, you'll see all the work he's had done in the white.

I couldn't resist: "The tooth is out there"....

edit on 3-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

What evidence? You've got a long way to go before you call what has been presented here as any sort of "evidence." Criticizing people for maybe not believing this is something a priori strikes me as a failed attempt to stifle criticism of something you are nowhere near proving. As to why "alien implant" came up--it's in the TITLE TO THE THREAD. That might explain it, ya think?

And there's one thing you have failed to explain. How did you get hold of this x-ray? Are you the OP under another name or what? What is the relationship between you, Rick30 and the OP, Richard Corbin?

You're just making yourself look very stupid, foolish and paranoid now.

I'm not even going to give a rebuttal to each of your points as you've clearly not read my posts properly and have totally twisted my words, engaging in conversation with you is just bad juju I'm not going to go there.

As for, am I a friend or the original poster, as I said, you're making yourself look foolish. Anyone who has any web development experience will back me up here, as I explained VERY CLEARLY the OP had uploaded the x-ray to his profile sidebar (by mistake I'm guessing) and as such I was able to go into FireFox developer tools and download the image.

Like I said, anyone with web development experience can back me up here, I have nothing to hide and or prove to you.

I'd stop smokin' whatever you're smoking, take a chill pill, not everything is some big conspiracy you know. smh... good god man...
edit on 3-7-2018 by R1CK3O because: grammar and spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Richard Corbin

Also when I was a little boy I had just gone to bed and the bedroom window was right next to my bottom bunk and I turned over and screamed because out the window I saw a monster. I was hysterical with fear I think I was 7 or 8 years old and through the years I forgot that Monsters Face. I was to see that face again in 1981 in a bookstore at the Broadway Mall in Denver Colorado. I went to the mall to purchase an Atari game console and walked past a book store and saw a book in the display case by the display window and my mouth fell open literally and I stood and stared and later went in and bought the book and I kept the book for 21 years and I never could read the book. It was either the front of the book or the last page in the book where the author wrote his comments that when he saw the eyes of this creature it was if it looked into his very soul and that was the exact feeling I had when I saw this face when I was a little boy and the author's name was Whitley strieber and the name of the book was communion and the aliens face was on the cover. I had forgotten about it until that very moment.

Not surprise there, millions have been abducted over and over by the greys as part of their genetic agenda. Their ultimate goal is the building of a human looking hybrid race, to infiltrate our society. The absolute silence of the world governments about this clear silent invasion astonishes me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join