It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Yet True...........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
You can contact him the way you feel right. Probably a phone call would do better.

umm i was about to say how would i call a dead animal on the phone oh man our house just had a power surge and i dunno if it was just us but i felt something before it happened and our lights went brighter and everything shut off but yea i dunno maybe ill try the oujia board tomorrow night cause tonight i dunno if i should

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Perhaps that dead animal has a phone, and you know his phone number, too. I am sure that you can call him.

But you may be right, you need to sleep on all this.

By the way: how do you like these fascinating events surrounding you? All this... a pure coincidence? Or yet you have no idea what to say?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
im scared outta my mind at this point by everything turnin off and feelin of the cold down my back is scarying me right now

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit
im scared outta my mind at this point by everything turnin off and feelin of the cold down my back is scarying me right now

I know, you are. But by time, you will know for sure that you have no reason for any fear. What you see, is deliberately shown for you in order to get used to the Facts, and the Truth.

If you were meant to be hurt, it would have occured long time ago, you should know that. But still it is better to know the facts now, than after you make any step towards an uncertain future.

Do you understand me?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i kinda understand you im sorry i get a little slow when its past 9 o clock

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think, it's better that you go to sleep.

What you have seen today is unexpected, and you'll need to think it over. However, you need no fear of anything, because nothing bad has happened to you, and never will. That was my promise when you asked me to never let you down, and I kept it for you.

Good night.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
thank you man i really hope my malamute sleeps with me tonight otherwise goodnight and ill see you tomorrow

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
MahNamesSpirit - may I add my two cents to this conversation?
Many Native Americans believed that animals possessed spirits or souls and would actually use them as guides into the spirit world. I mention this because it seems the dog you lost when you were 8 has been around you for protection perhaps.
When you see him around just try talking to him out loud even if he disappears while you are talking to him. Ask for guidance or direction. This may sound obsurd but it's just another option.
I would strongly suggest that you stay away from the Oujia Board because you may be inviting these "guests" to you and you may be conjuring up something nasty that is acting friendly.
D

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
thank you D ill try that

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
what if i dont get a chance to speak with him and he doesnt show up and i was also going to ask what do i do if i see the black shadow things again

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit
what if i dont get a chance to speak with him and he doesnt show up and i was also going to ask what do i do if i see the black shadow things again

You will get the chance to speak with him, because he will show up.

That is his promise.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i hope he does and what about those things what if they show up again

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Those things waste a lot of time on you to examine the connection between you and Him. They are not meant to influence you endlessly, they will loose their interest in you as soon as your relationship with Him will stabilize and you will get to know Him in person.

Until then, you will have to bear their presence near you.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
it's probably just a harmless gost, i have like 3 gosts, a woman, a cat/dog and my dad

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok, I hate to be the one to burst the bubble in your 3-page run-on sentence (Since there weren't any periods in your posts), but I'd suggest getting to a doctor. I believe in God and all that, so I do believe in demons, but I doubt that's what this is. Common symptoms of Schizophrenia include hallucination (Seeing things that aren't there), feeling things that aren't there, smelling and tasting (You got the idea) things that aren't there, having trouble speaking (Or writing, etc. etc.), and feeling like you are special or chosen. I guess it could be paranormal, but in case it's neurological, I'd go see a doctor before jumping to any conclusions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join