It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Yet True...........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ok to explain my story i dunno if its just my mind playing tricks on me or if it actually happened but one morning about 5:50 or maybe around 6:00 in the morning i was letting my dogs out

usually my saint bernard wants to run so we put her on a lead and well anyway i let her out she went to the bathroom and of course its really dark outside besides the lamp outside that we have. well anyways she was coming back in and i looked up and saw a black figure run across my yard with something in its hand and then it dissapeard and it kinda well scared me of course cause i was thinking omg what was that so i hurryed up let my dog in the house and slammed the door and locked it and i didnt see it for a long time untill a few months later

i walked to my bus stop and it was cold so i had my hood up well all of a sudden it was dark and the street lights near me went out and i saw a black figure running towards me te same kind of black figure as the one a few months before and i got scared so i closed my eyes and opened them and it was gone

other wise i had similar things like that happen to me such as my dead alaskan malamute layin on my bed when i awoke at 2 in the morning from a scary dream to actually feeling someone touchin my arm in my class room but i was to afraid to tell anyone cause everyone would think im a freak but please i need answers

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Perhaps you've upset some spirits, whatever it is, it certainly seems to be out to get you! The black figure suggests to me one of the more evil kinds of ghosts around, if I were you I'd try and somehow make peace with it. Otherwise this could go on for some time and it could get messy!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
how could i make peace with it i kno im kinda new to this but i dunno what it wants or what i did to make it angry with it

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Perhaps you've upset some spirits, whatever it is, it certainly seems to be out to get you!

I think, that spirit could have got you if he wanted to. I would be more concerned of other spirits trying to get you.

if I were you I'd try and somehow make peace with it. Otherwise this could go on for some time and it could get messy!

Yes, that is right. Who knows what the future holds? All this messy information flow at such a public place like ATS, filled with wide open eyes... just think about it!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit
how could i make peace with it i kno im kinda new to this but i dunno what it wants or what i did to make it angry with it

I believe, he is not angry. Just make contact with him. And keep away from speculation. He has protection against your hostility.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Those black figures sound like Shadowmen. Those shadowy looking trickster spirits that seem to plague many 'round the bored from the stories I've heard.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit

Seems to me like the sightings are connected with your dog, perhaps somehow it has become possessed or 'tail-gated' with this evil spirit (this doesnt mean its taken over your dog, just that its decided for whatever reason to follow it. I would advise in this case to get your Saint BerNARD exorcised. Exorcisms are easily available these days, and you can never be too careful!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what do you mean by have me cause if ur sayin im possessed that cant be i cant be

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No your dog is possessed, like i say get it exorcised or just be rid of it, otherwise this spirit might take an interest in you.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
umm how am i gonna get that done without my mom knowing

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No your dog is possessed, like i say get it exorcised or just be rid of it, otherwise this spirit might take an interest in you.

I think, it's none of the dog's business. Probably the spirit wants you to show a little morality in order to build up a wonderful future.

Anyway, you would have told him all those things he has just said, am I right? So what's the problem? You can't escape from your destiny, it's there.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
tell your mother the dog is possesed by a spirit who has taken an interest in you. your mother will understand, parents are very understanding afterall...of course do not do this if she canes you regularly

[edit on 20-2-2005 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ummm my mom already thinks im a psychotic freak shed think im smokin to much trust me i aint tellin her

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's most like one of the Shadow People...which feeds on people fear (or negative energy)...the more you scare the more it feeds the stronger it gets...

If you can find a way to counter-act this cause and effect reation...that would be great...

One way to do it is to think about something positive enough to overcome the fear effect...
----

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Interesting, So can I ask what feeling you get from this?

Are you just afraid or do you get a sense of fear around this shadow?

Keep a log of what happens; you may see a pattern,

Also if you feel you are in any danger, Just imagine that you are in a bubble of light, This is something widely used to keep harm away,

You could also do this when you wake up for a few mins,

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well if you really dont want to get your mother involved then an exorcism should still be possible, look the word up in phone book, should be plenty of entries. Failing that take your Saint BerNARD to your local priest,I have often gone to mine over such troubling matters, you'll find they may be of some use. Above all this evil spirit will always feed of your fear and grow stronger and bolder, really the sooner you nip this in the bud the better.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
actually i dont think it possessed my dog cause the other few times it happened she wasnt there it was just the first time my dog was with me but i do remember having a dream where i shot a dog in the head and it fell over dead like anythin else would and then came back to its feet but before it stood up the body glowed and everything came out of it and the place where the eyes were they werent there and there was only holes but yea kinda scared me and that was the night were i woke up at 2 and my dead malamute was layin on my bed

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seems to me like a vision of some sorts, possibly a message from a good spirit telling you what to do to the bad spirit.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the strange thing about that dream is that before i woke up the thing dissapeared when it jumpped towards me and i had kinda of a jump when i woke up

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Above all this evil spirit will always feed of your fear and grow stronger and bolder, really the sooner you nip this in the bud the better.

You just wish that it would be that easy!!! That spirit has massive responsibility in his possession, and he must hold your hands in situations when you only crumble and cry. You have no chance to just simply outplay such a spirit with advanced emotions, he knows what he is doing in certain situations when you keep failing.

It is a fact that you did not expect this outcome, but it is the best way to prove you that this spirit is friendly, and not evil. It is what you wanted to see, but you did not find a solution to become convinced of the facts.

Anyway, you were sure that if anything goes wrong, you will get away with it , and start a brand new option with another spirit. Well, life is not that easy.

PS... no offense, no threat!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join