It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Yet True...........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i also dunno why my malamute is showin up either cause he got put to sleep like when i was 8 years old and that was along time ago

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First of all, no need to jump to conclusions and further freak yourself out. Even you know it could very well be your mind playing tricks on you.. something that eyes can do as well. If you look at a bright light quickly, it causes the eye to see the negative, which would be a dark flash...just some things to keep in mind.

Ok so lets just say it could be something of the paranormal nature. I would recommend doing a thorough cleaning and get rid of any ugliness, negativity, clutter, or mess. Beautifying and making your surroundings happy and positive makes a world of difference. Then whatever higher power it is you may believe in-ask it to protect you and your things and keep these negative entities from causing you fear and upset.

Everything will be okay. You rarely will hear of any paranormal entities harming someone physically, and you are in control of your own mind, so try to think positive and not give these ghouls the power, by validatingt their existance. If you still feel troubled try to get others (humans) to witness what is going on, and if they do perhaps you can call in a paranormal investigator or psychic to help out.

Good luck, and relax and don't let anything bug you out.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
thank you ill try and do something about this

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Everything will be okay. You rarely will hear of any paranormal entities harming someone physically, and you are in control of your own mind, so try to think positive and not give these ghouls the power, by validatingt their existance.

Good luck, and relax and don't let anything bug you out.

That's right. Everything will be just fine! I promise.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok i just wanna kno what my malamute wants hes been followin me everywhere where i go recently

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit
ok i just wanna kno what my malamute wants hes been followin me everywhere where i go recently

Probably he likes you very much. And he is caring and loving creature in real life.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
he did save me when i was little i was mischievious when i was young and was about to head towards a wasp nest and he grabbed my arm and pulled me away quickly i still have the scars on my arm

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Then what to fear of? If he always proved you that he is helpful, why are you running as he is approaching?

If he wanted to, he could have already attempted to hurt you. But he never did.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i just get easily startled when he comes behind me

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Possibly he is doing that to you deliberately. That way you will get clear image of what is happening near you. If you know nothing, you cannot make major decisions in your life. But if he is capable of following you whereever you go every single day, then you get the image whether he is doing it for friendly or hostile reasons.

I assume, he is not hiding the facts from you, therefore he is not looking forward to stab you in the back. Playing with open cards is a faithful act.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
most of the time hes there when something makes me nervous scared or angry cause every night that i cryed i woken up at peculiar times and saw him layin on the bottom of my bed and then theres those times where im home alone at night and hes always makin noises downstairs when im in my room or on the computer i can just hear like claws scratching on the hard floor i mean my saint bernard when im home alone is always right next to me so it cant be her so yea

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So why don't you contact him? I think, he is someone with genuine feelings and soul. You make series of mistakes by considering him some kind of faceless mass. He is far more than that.

But for the first step, you need to be firmly sure whether he is friendly, or hostile. Otherwise there is no use of anything. Did he hurt you?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
not that i remember no

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
sounds to me like you need a little help from the big J.C.!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
what you mean bye J.C who J.C?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNamesSpirit
not that i remember no

So what's causing you to freak of someone who has never hurt you? Is it your "uncertain" future causing you all this? You have to face the future you set up for yourself. You cannot just hide from your destiny, like a rat in the sewer.

What's your opinion?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i have no clue what to do im not afraid of him online if hes behind me and i turn around and see him all of a sudden but i dont know how to contact him though cause he is an alaskan malamute and i dont know if animals can get contacted but i do use a oujia board sometimes not always but every once in a while but yea

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think, you have various ways to contact him. As you consider the fact that he has gone this far with you, he never tried to stab you in the back, he never had deathwish to you, and he always kept up with you.... all this if you see as the Truth, then you have nothing to fear of through your life.

Very few "animals" can do all that you required, and such a fortune to find one, occurs once in a lifetime.

Still, it is only your choice to be familiar with all these things happening with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
could i contact him on an oujia board and if i can how do i call him only ?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You can contact him the way you feel right. Probably a phone call would do better.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join