It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know where we went wrong in America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

That has what to do with what I posted?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6simply agreeing with you and venting

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

A return to the gold standard (or adoption of any standard, really) would solve a lot of woes.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusathe mortgage market is just one ripple effect started with predatory capitalism.
I know people that made a whole subdivision , now with prices going threw the roof they buy houses and restore them.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusaI just replied to my self im tired .....lol

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6great post got to go long day

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Arguably true, and further, government subsidized lending has most likely inflated education costs, medical costs, and all costs for all industries involved, which really, is ALL of them hah

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Also in some places it is illegal to collect rainwater.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Completely agree. Add a parent's own inability to turn off or at least limit their kid's exposure to media has turned the West into a bunch of mouth breathing zombies.

youtu.be...

A prime example at how people fail to read common gestures because they were raised by people that didn't have the time, so they gave their kids over to the government and media.

If you are a parent, please take media out of your house. Your kid is probably looking at Nazi or SJW propaganda at this moment.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I heavily moderate my kids exposure, I've taken away all screen time during school weeks, he gets 2 hours Fri, sat and Sunday, unless he's been naughty, I punish him by reducing screen time over the weekend.

Since I did this some 3 months ago he is now reading a lot, playing with Lego, playing outside ...what a difference .

Parent teacher was today the teacher was super impressed with the change, he has moved up in reading groups and improved with leaps and bounds...

Piss that screen off it's destructive.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
America is fine. Nobody ever guaranteed that everyone should or could own a home.

America has the same "problem" as the rest of the world. Too damn many people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join