It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonderful mystical & magical E-books

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This was in one of my other ebook links, but i wanted to post it seperately still cuz it looks real good, enjoy.

www.buddhanet.net...
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
WOw there's a plethora of links here!
Havent had time to check em out..
Good thread Vesuvius 13!!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA, ive got another one!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out, looks really good, tons of ebooks!

www.awgp.org...

I hope alot of people are seeing these who would be interested, lol. And i hope other people post some more ebooks along here too!
Best wishes,
Dani

P.S. Isis, you can just call me Dani if you wish, and the same for everyone else really, i.d.c. lol.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dani,
The first link you posted--opening the third eye. Did you buy a copy? Dern thing is not free!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oh, that ebook isnt for free!?!? Wooops, sorry i mustve missed that, lol. Sorry, no i havent bought it, or read it yet. Hmmm maybe i can find a similar one for you!

I love smileys hee hee!
Best wishes,
Dani

Edit: I just read the whole "open your third eye" web page, and it sounds really good. Might be worth buying considering he has 3 bonus ebooks, with very excellent information. However i found an online version of the Baghavadgita already online, and ive already posted it to! lol Its a little ways up the page i think, lol. A friend of mine told me he was going to buy it, so if hes done so yet ill ask him how it went. Very convincing web page.

2cnd Edit: By the way, i also have the Kundalini Yoga ebook mentioned as a bonus book by Sri Swami Sivananda. And i bet i can find the egyptian book of the dead online for free too...heheh.
[edit on 26-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm sure you can find the egyptian book of the dead somewhere. If i find it i'll post the linky.
Yea that page is pretty convincing. This doesnt prove anything though. If your friend bought the book dont forget to pass it on to the poor folks eh?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah i totally i forgot i had this link, but this has the hindu Vedas, Baghavadgita, great epics, and the Upanishads, Enjoy lol.
hinduism.about.com...

We need a way of letting more people see this thread whom would actually be interested in it, lol.

-Dani
(cool smiley)

P.S. My friend would probably send it(the third eye ebook) to me if i wished, and he had bought it already. However i cant post something that is supposed to be payed for online for the public peoples, cause thats just wrong, and of course against the law, lol. Sorry...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hahahahaaaaa!!!! I beat you Isis, here it is, the egyptian book of the dead translations!!!! lol
Here everybody goes, enjoy!!!
www.sacred-texts.com...
Best wishes,
Dani

Edit: Wowww.....i looked around that site some more and it turns out this link has a ton of religous texts on it!!!!!! Just look at the left side on this link and click something...wow...lol...omg...theres so much there!!!lol

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here are some more useful pages...
These ebooks have been written by the Abbots, new age teachers, and their books are very easy to read and therefore even good for teaching young children. Enjoy.

www.users.bigpond.com...
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Vesuvius,

This is a terrific thread, thank you. By posting this topic, you are allowing the masses at ATS to have access to this wisdom and knowledge they have been denied for so long, or are robbed of money by impostering gurus to learn. Knowledge was always meant to be free. It does not belong to any single person, it cannot be copyrighted, it is ever present and all encompassing and eternal and the right of all.

I got your u2u, but I did not have any e-books to share at the time. I have across some very interesting ones recently, I hope you find them an interesting read:

www.falundafa.org...

This is a book called Falung dafa, which was a best seller in China, and it completely free. It teaches techniques of spiritual cleansing, as well as spiritual self defence, supernormal abilities, and opening 3rd eye Charka. You can even attend workshops in your nearby area for free, and will get free video tapes etc, to teach you how do the exercises. I am probably going to try it, to see what it's like. There are supposed to be millions of people who follow this worldwide.

The other one I came across, was Swami Sivanada's, that have already been posted. They are actually very interesting to read, a lot knowledge to assimilate.

Another one that is great is the full english translation of the ancient vedic Yoga sutras. So, here you can read it, without the modern spins. This is indeed the actual unadulerated ancient wisdom of yoga and how they understood it and did it. You have to read these, they cover everything from the 8 psychic abilities, mind, intelligence, soul, meditation, concentration, breath, subtle and spiritual realms etc It is also called Raja Yoga, meaning it is the highest form of Yoga you can lean. You will be astounded with the depth and sophistication of it.

Now, the sutras, which means formulas, are written in short forms and they have expositions and commentary. Do, you remember, the topic I authored recently - "vedic physics" that was covering the Vaiseshika sutras, as in vedic physics. This is covering the yoga sutras, and is as complete and as advanced as it's physics counterpart.

Here is a complete library on them: www.swamij.com...

More links on them:

swamij.com...
www.rainbowbody.net...

The latter link is good, it links you to more than 50 different english translations of it and gives you some short reviews.

I am not sure if the Bhagvad Gita has been mentioned, but I strongly recommend this. I was meaning to get Swami Yogendra's translation on Amazon, it's got glowing reviews from everyone there. I wonder if anyone here has got it.

Here are some links to a full english translation of the Bhagvad Gita:

www.gita4free.com...
www.experiencefestival.com...

I am quite pleased that this knowledge is finally being adopted by us, and we come from all walks of lives, belief systems, religions, creeds, nationalities. It is great that so many of us are recognizing that knowledge(veda) knows no religion, cast, creed, sect or any denomination. Anyone, anywhere in the universe has a right to it.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thankyou for that excellent post Indigo Child!
YEs i have posted the Baghavdgita on here, but thankyou for those links too, any and all are greatly welcomed! I am currently reading the Baghavdgita right now, i am on ch. 2, i wish i had it in book form though, then i could walk around with it, i know a friend has it in book form, and i may ask them for it.

Thankyou for those links Indigo, and your right Knowledge is universal, and should always be free.

Thanks again!
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ohh, rats! Nevermind, it's only the table of contents and first chapter
Grrrrrrrrr...

[edit on 5-3-2005 by saria_vo]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saria_vo
Ohh, rats! Nevermind, it's only the table of contents and first chapter
Grrrrrrrrr...

[edit on 5-3-2005 by saria_vo]

Whats this your talking about Saria_vo??

-Dani

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.ebooks4free.net...
I just found this link, check it out.
-Dani

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello all,
A link with ebooks by Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj, theres alot there, enjoy.
www.dlshq.org...
best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.amazingabilities.com...

I just found this ebook by accident, and it is very good. I reccomend it, simply for its entertainment! The author is a man who use to not believe in the paranormal, until he encountered it without doubt. then he set off to discover even more amazing abiilities possible for humans. A great book demonstrating the potentials we have. I'm already on Ch. 3, its a fun book.
-Dani

JAK

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Perhaps not magical/mystical, but an excellent resource with authors including:
    Jules Verne, Mark Twain, Robert Lewis Stevenson, P. G. Wodehouse, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Marcel Proust, Alexandre Dumas, G.K. Chesterton, H.G. Wells, F. Baum, Sigmund Freud, James Joyce, Arthur Conan Doyle, Franz Kafka, Charles Dickens and others:
Jack

[edit on 13/3/05 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Magical and Ritual Use of Herbs

This book provides a straightforward description of various, apparently legal, mind-altering herbs, broken down by effect.

Product Description:
For this title, Richard Alan Miller has thoroughly researched the historical use, chemical structure, preparation for consumption, and magical rituals related to narcotic, hallucinogenic, stimulant, and depressant herbs. He explains how these natural substances can be used for the enhancement of sexuality, muscle relaxation and massage, initiation, spiritual growth, and astral projection.

Provides a fascinating study of nineteen herbs that not only stimulate our energies, but also combat fatigue, assist healing, and relieve tension

Available here

Jack

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello,
Thanks for the posts Jak, i wish i could attract more people to here. But anyways, i just found this link. I dont think it has full ebooks but hey what the hell...lol
Just go right
Here
Enjoy!
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hello again,
Wow this thread is more useful to me than it is anyone else...lol

I came upon this link with the help of another member.(sanse_nz)
Its a collection of channeled writings, i read the entire story of Yeshua(jesus), and found it beautiful, although i dont know whether any of these are real, i reccomend the testament of Yeshua, which is on the link. I havent read any of the other channeled ebooks though. Enjoy!
psyosra.bigpondhosting.com...

Here is yet another link, might be some good stuff, here, it comes off of a conspiracy theorist site though, but im not sure that matters, so nevermind, Enjoy.
www.illuminati-news.com...

-Dani:w:
(sorry i had to post that lol)
:bnghd:

HAHAHAHAAAA!! Wow, im sorry i just cant get enough of these little buggers!!!
ok, im leaving now
.....bye!

[edit on 21-4-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join