It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonderful mystical & magical E-books

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello all,
I just thought i'd share these links with some fellow spiritualist, magic seeking ATS users!

There are tons of wonderful ebooks on here, perhaps some people may take interest into them.
Perhaps someone could post ebooks they also have too! That would be nice, im always looking for more.

www.openyourthirdeye.com...

www.hermetics.org...
I would put this one on your favorites for later reading, tons of ebooks here.
www.xehupatl.com...

www.astralvoyage.com...

Enjoy them everybody!
Best wishes,
dani

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thankyou for the links, The Hermetic Library link looks to be a good one, and your right,
there's hours of reading here

JAK

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I'll pout it up here as well:

spiritualguidancetarot.com...

"This book provides a comprehensive look at psychic abilities, what they are, how they work, and how to develop them through a variety of activities and exercises."

Jack

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah thanks JAK i saw your post with this ebook, actually thats what gave me the idea to post the ones i know lol, we can start an e-book library here maybe lol.
And yeah, the Hermetic library definatly has hours of reading there lol.
best wishes,
Dani

P.S. : I have some ebooks saved on my computer but i don't know how to post them on here, without it coming from a link on some website.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

P.S. : I have some ebooks saved on my computer but i don't know how to post them on here, without it coming from a link on some website.

I'm not sure if you can get around this, I think the ebook would have
to be hosted somewhere for you to upload it to ATS.
Would be best to ask one of the Mods.
Here's a site that provides Free Ebook Hosting.

I also saw your link JAK and must admit I meant to read it and forgot
about it, so I'll have a look today at some time.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Here's a site that provides Free Ebook Hosting.

LOL, you posted one of the links i posted in my first post madH., i thought that was kind of funny...lol
-Dani

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nice find with the Hermetics Library.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I much appreciate the links...GOOD IDEA!

I posted this link in another thread wich is a free read, and I am liking the information alot! So it seams appropriate to add it here, being a free E book and all......
VERY Mystical in nature

www.operationterra.com

[edit on 20-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks rivergoddess, here is another cool link, it has old sacred texts on it, i found it linked to the hermetic library thing.
www.sacred-texts.com...

While im at it, i might as well post the book of enoch again here.
www.nazarene.net...
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Right ON Vesuvius! Excellant STUFF! I have bookamrked everything and am giving you a way above vote for this.......gret stuff! tyvm

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

LOL, you posted one of the links i posted in my first post madH., i thought that was kind of funny...lol

oop.....I actually went straigt to the Hermetic Library and hadn't got
to look at the other links.....LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ooo, great idea, Vesuvius 13! There are spiritualist books at spiritwritings.com.... The Spirit's Book and A Wanderer in the Spirit Lands are my favorites

My other favorite spirit books are by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson:
www.angelfire.com...
(scroll down under 'Additional links')

Here's another huge bunch of books, from Astrology to Meditation:
www.harvestfields.netfirms.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great links saria_vo, thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like the idea!
I hope you guys refound this thread easily since it was moved to "Literature" by kinglizard. If youve posted in a thread and its moved do they like send you a warning or something? Just wondering...
best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, thanks a lot for the links Vesuvius 13 ! This thread is going in my favorites for sure.

The Hermetic Library has a really impressive collection of e-books. Can't wait to start reading some of Aggripa and Blavastky stuff.

Thanks u very much!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Great links saria_vo, thanks a bunch!

You're very welcome!
Here's 2 more I just thought of:
Kevin Williams' Nothing Better than Death

Victor Zammit's A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife Irrefutable Objective Evidence

I hope you guys refound this thread easily since it was moved to "Literature" by kinglizard. If youve posted in a thread and its moved do they like send you a warning or something? Just wondering...

It's funny you mention it, cause when I was writing up my first post I refreshed the page and the thread disappeared! I was like "What??" I saw blue and the word "Literature" and then I stupidly closed the tab...then I hadda go diggin' for it. It was definitely worth the search though!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If youve posted in a thread and its moved do they like send you a warning or something?

When a thread is moved the only person that receives a notice is the thread author. Most of the people participating in a thread would know to look on BTS if they couldn't find the thread in it's original forum on ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

When a thread is moved the only person that receives a notice is the thread author. Most of the people participating in a thread would know to look on BTS if they couldn't find the thread in it's original forum on ATS.

Okay thanks lizard, just wondering!
Lol, and im glad you found it saria_vo, by the way does your member name mean something? Just wondering, cuz its weird, lol.
best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Lol, and im glad you found it saria_vo, by the way does your member name mean something? Just wondering, cuz its weird, lol.
best wishes,
Dani

There was a movie in the 80's called "Alien Nation" that I really liked. After that, they came out with a TV series even better than the movie...I loved that show! Plus they came out with some books. In one of the books was a Newcomer character by the name of Saria Vo. Her name meant "Garden of Joy" and I really liked it so that's why I use it

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey guys/gals,
A friend of mine just sent this link to me with quite a few ebooks on it, check it out.
www.sacred-magick.com...
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Muhahahahaaaaa!!!!!!! I found some more!!!!

I found some more, mainly hinduism, and most of their holy texts.

www.webcom.com...

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...

best wishes,
dani

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join