It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

A stunning revelation buried deep inside Department of Justice inspector general Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s Hillary Clinton email investigation suggests the controversial June 2016 tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton was coordinated.

If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the “social” meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren.

The meeting was extremely controversial at the time because it came just days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced the FBI would not recommend criminal charges against Clinton for using a private email server while secretary of state.

Bolding are mine for education purposes only.

Page 203 of the report states:

The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton.

Grandchildren, right...

IG report, a gift that just keeps on giving.

These people are sick.

More here

Or here: www.justice.gov...
edit on 1/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You made an interesting cut and paste there ... let's see what comes right before that eh? Maybe get some context?

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

and what came after ...

Lynch said that she was on the plane with her husband and the head of her security detail, and that they were preparing to leave when she learned that former President Clinton had asked to speak to her.

LOL ... Hoax Bin for this one.

(Source the IG report linked in the OP, pp 203-204)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch is THE LINK between Barack Obama and James Comey/McCabe/Strzok. They have been very quiet since late May, for a reason.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You made an interesting cut and paste there ... let's see what comes right before that eh? Maybe get some context?

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

and what came after ...

Lynch said that she was on the plane with her husband and the head of her security detail, and that they were preparing to leave when she learned that former President Clinton had asked to speak to her.

It was never implied that Lynch knew. Her FBI security detail new and told no one. That is the problem.
edit on 1-7-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

and what came after ...

The Deputy Chief of Staff can say she had no knowledge because the Clintons CIA sec detail contacted Lynch's FBI sec detail. No official channel trail.
This means the deep state arranged it and used the security details as messengers, a rouge govt bypassing the elected govt so as to give deniability.
Clapper to Comey.....they were the bosses of CIA and FBI, their agents were arranging secret meetings....bad bad stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch.

Could have been done while they were at the airport... just sayin.

So without an actual date of the contact between the SS detail and the FBI detail, this may be a moot point.

Not that I think they shared pleasant memories of their grandchildren, obviously.

If memory serves, Lynch at the time had no children, two step-children and no grandkids.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

and what came after ...

I don't think you've read what I quoted correctly.

I'll post again just to make sure:

former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton.

Yes, their staff didn't knew. I never claimed they did.

And about that "Lynch said..." part I don't think it has any relevance since she's a dirty liar.

But hey, you're free to believe whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, it hasn't been proven she knew, yet. Words are cheap. We have that same ole same ole situation, it's like an unopened grave, remains to be seen. But many are digging :-)

Cheers - Dave

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No way anyone can defend this, even the most ardent leftist wouldn't dare try.

This is the epitome of corruption and really stupid move during a heated political environment.

"...this isn't a hill worth dying on..." 😌

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lynch is alive, so we can be sure she is not going to go turning in the Clintons

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Bill Clintons ARRANGED DROP IN on Loretta Lynch had two purposes.

1. Get his wife (and wanna-be President) Hillary cleared of breaking National Security rules and laws.

2. To promise AG Lynch that President Hillary Clinton would fill the vacant Anthony Scalia's SCOTUS seat with Loretta Lynch, if she got Hillary cleared.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I agree, but was going strictly by the story.

BTW for doubters... the story came from Sharyl Attikinsson's twitter thread and no one would ever put her writing in the hoax bin

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Clinton told investigators he only learned the plane next to his was Lynch’s after being briefed by his staff. He claimed he then debated whether or not he should “say hello” and “shake hands with the Attorney General.”

So he then told his security detail that he wanted to do so, they contacted Lynch's security team and the meeting occurred?

Stunning? Ok. A breech of protocol I guess, to not go through staff. Like the report says.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

and what came after ...

The Deputy Chief of Staff can say she had no knowledge because the Clintons CIA sec detail contacted Lynch's FBI sec detail. No official channel trail.
This means the deep state arranged it and used the security details as messengers, a rouge govt bypassing the elected govt so as to give deniability.
Clapper to Comey.....they were the bosses of CIA and FBI, their agents were arranging secret meetings....bad bad stuff.

If it were communications between Putin and trump it would be gospel and the end of the world.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It was sheer stupidity to set up that meeting in the first place.

The optics of a ex-president husband meeting with the person ultimately in charge of investigating his spouse is absurdly bad.

No one will ever know what was discussed, other than what bs cover story they provide.

The subject of discussion obviously out weighed the terrible optics that were the result.

But then again, they weren't planning on getting caught in the first place.
edit on R092018-07-01T21:09:24-05:00k097Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Does Loretta Lynch even have grandchildren to talk about ?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Clinton told investigators he only learned the plane next to his was Lynch’s after being briefed by his staff. He claimed he then debated whether or not he should “say hello” and “shake hands with the Attorney General.”

So he then told his security detail that he wanted to do so, they contacted Lynch's security team and the meeting occurred?

Stunning? Ok. A breech of protocol I guess, to not go through staff. Like the report says.

Do you believe it was a random meeting?
Do you believe that they talked about grandchilren?
edit on 2018-07-01T21:50:14-05:002201801America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Not enough information, other than verbal testimony

Do believe that they talked about grandchilren?
Sure, why not. But what else did they talk about? (dunh dunh dunnnnh)

In other words, not enough information.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: c2oden

Not enough information, other than verbal testimony

Do believe that they talked about grandchilren?
Sure, why not. But what else did they talk about? In other words, not enough information.

But there is enough information to see that you are probably wrong.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Anyone who can't what's going on here is willfully remaining ignorant.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join