It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: vinifalou

You made an interesting cut and paste there ... let's see what comes right before that eh? Maybe get some context?

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

and what came after ...

Lynch said that she was on the plane with her husband and the head of her security detail, and that they were preparing to leave when she learned that former President Clinton had asked to speak to her.

LOL ... Hoax Bin for this one.

(Source the IG report linked in the OP, pp 203-204)

Hoax bin? lol. Dude it was 2 days before Comey announced that they would not seek charges against Hilary. Her own people admitted they did not know about the meeting and they should have been notified first. That is referred to as a backroom discussion, which is never about grandchildren. Why would you take up the precious time of a very important Public official to go as far as stopping their plane? To talk about grandchildren? That is what they make phones for.

Hoax bin. Not so much. Try harder next time.
edit on 1-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, it hasn't been proven she knew, yet. Words are cheap. We have that same ole same ole situation, it's like an unopened grave, remains to be seen. But many are digging :-)

Cheers - Dave

lol. Yeah. Especially when you can plead the fifth, which is what she done about certain questions.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So he then told his security detail that he wanted to do so, they contacted Lynch's security team and the meeting occurred?

And all to talk about grandchildren which could have been done on the phone? Come one Phage, you don't see through that?

edit on 1-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I agree, but was going strictly by the story.

BTW for doubters... the story came from Sharyl Attikinsson's twitter thread and no one would ever put her writing in the hoax bin

I have no doubt this whole thing was set up between Clinton and lynch, the problem is getting all the proof. I want to see stuff that sticks. Personally, I like to see the lot of them charged with treason. Of course there's the second problem of people dying around the clintons, maybe lynch is too high profile to put down, but you never know....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You made an interesting cut and paste there ... let's see what comes right before that eh? Maybe get some context?

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

and what came after ...

Lynch said that she was on the plane with her husband and the head of her security detail, and that they were preparing to leave when she learned that former President Clinton had asked to speak to her.

The Deputy Chief of Staff can say she had no knowledge because the Clintons CIA sec detail contacted Lynch's FBI sec detail. No official channel trail.
This means the deep state arranged it and used the security details as messengers, a rouge govt bypassing the elected govt so as to give deniability.
Clapper to Comey.....they were the bosses of CIA and FBI, their agents were arranging secret meetings....bad bad stuff.

If it were communications between Putin and trump it would be gospel and the end of the world.

Speaking of which.. I hope Trump/Putin have a PRIVATE meeting during their upcoming "summit", just to make liberal MSM, and liberals, develop a few more ulcers.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Has common sense been questioned again? No amount of excuses will exonerate what REALLY happened. Clinton was tryingto cut a deal for his wife. End of story. We don't need any more surprisingy info showing how, when, where, why over and over to exoneraate the nasty deed. It was done-whether Phage wants to believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I thought that was common knowledge at the time and the conversation being referred to took place at the airport at that time.

I'm going by memory now but there's a reason that wording sounds familiar.

Guess if I'm wrong you guys will nicely tell me lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

See I thought that's how it went.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Read the IG report and get back to me.

I am not saying that Clinton and Lynch didn't set up a meeting or that they did or didn't negotiate whatever anyone wants to believe (and it is belief not facts, because no one here knows.)

What I said was, and demonstrated, is that OP carefully cut-and-paste what they wanted to imply that Clinton's security detail had called Lynch's people in advance ... and it was taken out of context, as also shown.

Believe what you want friend. We all have that right. You dont' have a right to your own facts though.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch.

Could have been done while they were at the airport... just sayin.

So without an actual date of the contact between the SS detail and the FBI detail, this may be a moot point.

Not that I think they shared pleasant memories of their grandchildren, obviously.

If memory serves, Lynch at the time had no children, two step-children and no grandkids.

does your memory include the fact that the Clinton's had just gotten a new grandchild at the time?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The facts don't matter Silly.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

and what came after ...

It was never implied that Lynch knew. Her FBI security detail new and told no one. That is the problem.

When did her FBI security detail know?

When Clinton was walking over from his plane?

/shrug

EDIT: There is so much REAL STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT with these psychotic-ass politicians and power brokers and y'all get caught up in the minutae that means NOTHING.

I know better than to argue with the anti-Clinton fanatics though. My bad.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHE TRUMPS OWN IG REPORT SAID HILLARY SHOULD NEVER HABE BEEN CHARGED?!?!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

and what came after ...

It was never implied that Lynch knew. Her FBI security detail new and told no one. That is the problem.

Actually, the report says that Lynch's staff did not know... it doesn't say that Lynch did not know. What seems now clear is that Bill Clinton reached out for a meeting and that meeting happened. To this point, the fact that Clinton reached out has been covered up.

Good find OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Read the IG report and get back to me.

I am not saying that Clinton and Lynch didn't set up a meeting or that they did or didn't negotiate whatever anyone wants to believe (and it is belief not facts, because no one here knows.)

What I said was, and demonstrated, is that OP carefully cut-and-paste what they wanted to imply that Clinton's security detail had called Lynch's people in advance ... and it was taken out of context, as also shown.

Believe what you want friend. We all have that right. You dont' have a right to your own facts though.

I agree. You saying it should be in the hoax bin, when you admit you don't know the facts is simply wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Loretta Lynch is THE LINK between Barack Obama and James Comey/McCabe/Strzok. They have been very quiet since late May, for a reason.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I was Loretta, I'd stay at home and get someone to taste my food and water. "They" are throwing her to the lions but won't let her confess all she knows and did. Trump can save her, if she offers a good deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The Deputy Chief of Staff can say she had no knowledge because the Clintons CIA sec detail contacted Lynch's FBI sec detail.

Why would the Clintons have a CIA "security detail?"

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To this point, the fact that Clinton reached out has been covered up.

Then why did we know about it before the IG report?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I have no doubt this tarmac meeting was coordinated well ahead of time by someone... but I don't believe for a minute it was Bill calling the shots. There's no way in hell that anyone got on the sitting AG's plane without coordination.

But there's something else about all this that really stinks to high heaven.

During his testimony before Congress, Senator Kennedy (LA) asked Horowitz about a "conversation" between Lynch and Amanda Renteria that is still classified... presumably, this "conversation" refers to a Russian intel document that reported an email from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz telling someone that Loretta Lynch had promised Amanda Renteria (the Clinton campaign's Political Director) that she wouldn't let the email probe "go too far." But this is according to a WaPo article based on anonymous sources. And according to that article, the FBI had this Russian intel in March 2016.

How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe

If that's true, then the Clintons already knew that the investigation was going to go nowhere, and there would have been no need for that oh-so-risky tarmac meeting in June.... no need for the Clintons to bribe Lynch or anyone at that point...

I also find it very odd that Lynch would be making such assurances to Amanda Renteria rather than Podesta, Clinton's campaign manager. Not only because of their respective positions in the campaign, but because Lynch knows Podesta personally and doesn't know Renteria.... and because HRC barely knew Renteria when she hired her, but her "friendship" with Podesta goes waaaaaay back.

There's much more to this story... let's hope the IG gets that still-classified appendix to the IG report unclassified soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If this situation doesn't make your Spidey sense tingle I don't know why. Is this absolute proof .. no, but it's evidence of impropriety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join