It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

New statements show the meeting may have been planned along with new questions as to who may have overheard the meeting along with what appears to be a testy exchange when a Lynch staffer attempted to get on the plane to break up the meeting but was stopped from doing so.

abc3340.com...

If this was not planned then how was a reporter notified it was going to happen? This whole story broke because it was leaked to a reporter who went there.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
NOthing stunning at all.

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If this was not planned then how was a reporter notified it was going to happen? This whole story broke because it was leaked to a reporter who went there.

That's exactly right. The reporter not only had time to get to the airport tarmac after being tipped off, the reporter also had time to call his editors and meet with them BEFORE going to the airport.

Another thing odd about this is that the Benghazi report was released the same day as the tarmac meeting... just after I believe. Maybe nothing... maybe something.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't read caps lock.

Try again.

Be a civilized person this time.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

I thought that was common knowledge at the time and the conversation being referred to took place at the airport at that time.

I'm going by memory now but there's a reason that wording sounds familiar.

Guess if I'm wrong you guys will nicely tell me lol.

What is not common knowledge is that the meeting was arranged.

They both said it was an "coincidence" back then.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
People who meet to talk about grandchildren do not lie and/or do not ask their security staff to coordinate a private place.

Then ask their staff to leave this place on a blindsided van.

If you believe that they were not discussing ways to get Hillary out of jail then you're a delusional person and need help.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Are their grandchildren super secret? Staffers were prevented from entering the plane. Why would that be?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

If you believe that they were not discussing ways to get Hillary out of jail then you're a delusional person and need help.

Really? That's where you're going to go with this? Oh dear... I won't call you "delusional" for thinking you know what you cannot know. But I will say it's short-sighted.

As I already noted, and linked, if the reports are true that the FBI had evidence in MARCH that Lynch had assured the Clinton campaign that the email investigation wouldn't "go too far," then there was no reason for Bill to offer any sort of bribe to Lynch. It's also been reported that Comey knew in April that he wasn't going to charge Hillary with anything, which would be in line with a previous deal or promise between Hillary and Lynch. All of which completely supports your premise of a deal to let Hillary off by Lynch...

But if that is the case, then what were they talking about on that airplane in JUNE? Phase II of whatever their plan was? Or a new plan altogether? With the email investigation all wrapped up and tied with a pretty bow, seems to me that they would have been discussing new plots and plans... all quite nefarious of course.

On the other hand, maybe the WaPo reports about the Lynch/Renteria "conversation" are wrong and it's something completely different... something "highly classified" according to IG Horowitz. If so, then perhaps you're right about the tarmac meeting, but then we have to wonder what the Renteria "conversation" was all about that Sen Kennedy referred to... which means that even MORE was happening. And that puts the focus right back on Lynch as the sitting federal official.

We only know two things for sure: What we "know" doesn't add up... and we don't "know" the whole truth. So think what you will, but that doesn't make it true... and insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your faulty conclusions based on your faulty information is just playing foot soldier for the PTB in their divide-and-conquer campaign.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The obvious question? What security clearance did Bill Clinton have that allowed him to be briefed by the US Attorney General on something so secret the staff had to be cleared out?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

Not really that stunning.

A person would have to been born last night if they met just by happenstance and talked bout the kids.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A person would have to been born last night if they met just by happenstance and talked bout the kids.

Believe it or not, there are loads of these people in this thread alone.

And I don't think it's stunning either, just copied the title from the article.

I knew the meeting was arranged ever since I heard they met.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But isn't it that the president doesn't really have a clearance? It's the office of president that gives him clearance when he attains office? So he has access to everything?

edit on 2-7-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I don't think there was anyone outside of the hard core koolaid krew who ever believed this meeting wasn't planned. These are people that never go anywhere that isn't cleared by secret service ahead of time. The very idea that two high ranking democrats could be in the same place at the same time, an airport hanger no less, and no one knew ahead of time is so ridiculous I don't have words for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Clinton's guard is Secret Service not CIA.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Grandchildren, right...

IG report, a gift that just keeps on giving.

These people are sick.

More here

Or here: www.justice.gov...

I Dont care what you say.... they did talk about the grandchildren.... it went a little something like this.
Bill: Ya know Loretta, if Hilary gets locked up she aint going to be able to see our grandchildren.
Loretta: I know Bill and if Hilary gets locked up chances are I wont be seeing mine either.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And they knew about the meeting long enough before it happened for it to be leaked to a reporter.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

no need for the Clintons to bribe Lynch or anyone at that point...

Everyone knows you don't bribe friends, you reward them.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You made an interesting cut and paste there ... let's see what comes right before that eh? Maybe get some context?

The Deputy Chief of Staff said that she had “zero knowledge” that former President Clinton was there before she saw him approach the plane. She stated, “And if I had knowledge, I would not have been in that van. I would’ve...stayed on the plane and got everybody off.... No heads up or anything.” The Senior Counselor said she asked everyone in the van if they knew that former President Clinton was going to be there, and they all said no.

and what came after ...

Lynch said that she was on the plane with her husband and the head of her security detail, and that they were preparing to leave when she learned that former President Clinton had asked to speak to her.

LOL ... Hoax Bin for this one.

(Source the IG report linked in the OP, pp 203-204)

Gryph, why defend the undefendable?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: c2oden

Do you believe it was a random meeting?
Not enough information, other than verbal testimony

Do believe that they talked about grandchilren?
Sure, why not. But what else did they talk about? In other words, not enough information.

But there is enough information to see that you are probably wrong.

The resident NASA/NWO shill used to be right a lot when I started here, somewhere that one apparently lost the will to do the right thing for what reasons, IDK?

Keep telling it like it is C2!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sillyolme

The facts don't matter Silly.

Not for silly! And barely for Gryph?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join