It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Shows up, Fight Back

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi,
Guest speaker at a UFO related monthly meeting, alien abductee.

The speaker described how he was abducted many times over the years. ET shows up, takes him up, they do what they do, and deposit him back where they found him.

During the interview he was literally crying and bawling, at least during most of it. What the hell? And so I asked him if he could fight back, and he answered that no amount of sealed metal container can stop ET from completing the abduction.

So, the all powerful ET is gonna win and we just surrender? Why not, at least put up a fight?

Typical scenario. (1) Bright light from back yard, (2) Dog barks, occupant wakes up. (3) ET appears at the foot of the bed (4) Victim sees ET standing there. (5) few seconds later, paralysis and up he goes into the UFO.

What should happen, at #(3), Boom, 45 cal, or 12 guage right into ET, then call the game warden 'cause wildlife did it (ET is not human to begin with). Survival, escape, and evasion come to mind. Unconditional surrender to ET is insane, and exponentially stupid.

We read about ET coming back for more, repeated abductions of the same victim. Well, how stupid can the victim get? Why not pre-plan for ET's next arrival? Detection, Booby traps, recording devices, firearms training, survival/escape/evasion training, and firearms. Why not get outside preparation help from those who are experts in personal protection? In those precious seconds before ET turns on the paralysis, it needs to be BOOM! blow him away. ET's greatest weapon is paralysis. Why not practice, practice, practice; and I mean rehearse, run simulations, of ET's arrival so that quickly raising and firing the 45cal becomes natural? Why not level the playing field and blow ET's damn head off?

Shifting the subject slightly.
You're in the OR getting surgery done, general anethesia. Recovery room, nurse administers drug that counteracts the anathesia and speeds your wake up and recovery. Okay..... ET arrives, victim wakes up, but, in the bedroom, victim isn't fast enough to blow ET's head off. Upon waking up, victim places a capsule in his mouth, containing the anathesia antidote, then upon paralysis, he bites down. If all goes well, paralysis is mitigated, and ET gets a swift upper cut and gets blown away.

Oh I know what you're gonna write when you quote the above. We don't know what ET uses to invoke paralysis. The point is, victims must put up a fight. Returning to Earth and crying about it, is just gonna make things worse for everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hard for them to fight a figment of their imagination.

Sleep paralysis is part of sleeping. Your mind makes up dream scenarios if you fall out of sleep enough to subconsciously notice the paralysis. Better than falling down the stairs or out of your second story window every time you go to bed if nature didn't provide a paralysis as part of sleeping.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This post has been removed. I am no longer interested in participating in this thread.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Archivalist because: I have the uncontrollable urge to put text in the "Your reason for the edit" box, and I can't do that without editing my post.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

Ask him if he's tried using the name of Jesus to stop the abduction and if he hasn't, to try it next time. It couldn't hurt.

ETA: I don't think I even believe these abduction stories anyway. But if it's a hallucination or some dream-like deal, maybe calling on Jesus would work.
edit on 30-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

And I also have always wondered why these abductees don't set up traps and recording equipment. Wouldn't you want to get this on tape?
edit on 30-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Abductees are preconditioned to get abducted, they're being controlled before the event takes place. That's why it cannot be stopped. You're underestimating these beings.

Even some abductees have been "trained" by the aliens to perform mind control over other abductees.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Not sure where I stand on the whole "abduction" thing. Whilst some of the stories seem compelling, haven't many of them been exposed as liar, frauds and charlatans? I'm not going to simply dismiss all the claims because a few people seem to have legitimate experiences: at least in their minds. (Betty and Barney Hill come to mind.)

How are we even sure that it's "aliens" doing the abducting? How are we sure that these experiences aren't all created internally by the "abductee" mind?

How does one fight back against one's own mind? If that is the case?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I had a grey pop into my bedroom 25 years ago. Little bastitch was grinning from ear to ear. I screamed bloody murder, and swung at him with everything I could possibly put into it. He disappeared- and I almost clobbered myself. I have a feeling that if I am being taken, they have to knock me the *hell* out first. I have been told that on rare occasion, I am simply missing from the house by my wife. She realizes I am gone, but them falls back over dead asleep.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Abductees are preconditioned to get abducted, they're being controlled before the event takes place. That's why it cannot be stopped. You're underestimating these beings.

Even some abductees have been "trained" by the aliens to perform mind control over other abductees.

Spot on!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Late at night, when it’s really quiet, a mans mind wonders.

Some times, when I am at my cabin, all alone on the mountain, I sleep with a bible under my pillow, and a 45 under my blanket. I know it sounds strange, but I take comfort in both. It’s just how I am.

Which talisman is the more powerful?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Oh, a perspective I've never thought of! Enlightening, thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

ET doesn't exist. You highlight why. There is no logic to any of it. For those who aren't lying it must be traumatic to think you are being abducted regardless of whether it happened.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Easy enough to get 24 hour CCTV to prove you are being abducted. Wonder why we don't have that proof.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

If ET are smart, they scan room for weapons, read your mind and intentions.

There's no winning and you will be anal probed.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Still can't figure out why ET would need to probe someone or abduct them when that's a far less advanced and less informative technique. ET would need to be light-years ahead of us technologically yet appear to act how someone limited to 60s tech would.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Which talisman is the more powerful?

Depends. Is the bible hardback, and how hard can you launch it someone's head?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nOraKat

Still can't figure out why ET would need to probe someone or abduct them when that's a far less advanced and less informative technique. ET would need to be light-years ahead of us technologically yet appear to act how someone limited to 60s tech would.

Who says they're doing it for info?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JackHill

Easy enough to get 24 hour CCTV to prove you are being abducted. Wonder why we don't have that proof.

If abductions really do occur I can think of at least 2 compelling(and obvious) logical reasons why....
1. Any ET advanced enough to actually be here abducting people would have little issue manipulating and/or jamming any electronic recording devices.
2. There quite possibly is recorded evidence but its either readily dismissed as fake/CGI or if you buy the whole "men in black" or even government coverup narratives its been confiscated and/or destroyed.
I believe that these are also valid answers to the tired question: "if UFO's are real why is there no video evidence?".

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
Hi,
Guest speaker at a UFO related monthly meeting, alien abductee.

The speaker described how he was abducted many times over the years. ET shows up, takes him up, they do what they do, and deposit him back where they found him.

During the interview he was literally crying and bawling, at least during most of it. What the hell? And so I asked him if he could fight back, and he answered that no amount of sealed metal container can stop ET from completing the abduction.

So, the all powerful ET is gonna win and we just surrender? Why not, at least put up a fight?

Typical scenario. (1) Bright light from back yard, (2) Dog barks, occupant wakes up. (3) ET appears at the foot of the bed (4) Victim sees ET standing there. (5) few seconds later, paralysis and up he goes into the UFO.

What should happen, at #(3), Boom, 45 cal, or 12 guage right into ET, then call the game warden 'cause wildlife did it (ET is not human to begin with). Survival, escape, and evasion come to mind. Unconditional surrender to ET is insane, and exponentially stupid.

We read about ET coming back for more, repeated abductions of the same victim. Well, how stupid can the victim get? Why not pre-plan for ET's next arrival? Detection, Booby traps, recording devices, firearms training, survival/escape/evasion training, and firearms. Why not get outside preparation help from those who are experts in personal protection? In those precious seconds before ET turns on the paralysis, it needs to be BOOM! blow him away. ET's greatest weapon is paralysis. Why not practice, practice, practice; and I mean rehearse, run simulations, of ET's arrival so that quickly raising and firing the 45cal becomes natural? Why not level the playing field and blow ET's damn head off?

Shifting the subject slightly.
You're in the OR getting surgery done, general anethesia. Recovery room, nurse administers drug that counteracts the anathesia and speeds your wake up and recovery. Okay..... ET arrives, victim wakes up, but, in the bedroom, victim isn't fast enough to blow ET's head off. Upon waking up, victim places a capsule in his mouth, containing the anathesia antidote, then upon paralysis, he bites down. If all goes well, paralysis is mitigated, and ET gets a swift upper cut and gets blown away.

Oh I know what you're gonna write when you quote the above. We don't know what ET uses to invoke paralysis. The point is, victims must put up a fight. Returning to Earth and crying about it, is just gonna make things worse for everyone.

Having been there and done that....you bring up the one thing you really need to understand...….general anesthesia.....lol...sorry you make me laugh.....especially the popping of the majic pill to fight them off.....lol....because you are EXACTLY RIGHT.....and you HAVE NO IDEA how right you are pal...….some of us wake up during abductions because the anesthesia doesn't work on us...LMAO....finally after a decade someone broaches this topic and takes it upon themselves to represent this knowedge…..I was a difficult subject because of this and also because of akashik training I received as a child....they can be fooled and telepathy is not bulletproof....and quite obviously if they have to knock us out using anesthesia and they pick us up in ships and they use medical tools and procedures on us THEY ARE TECHNOLOGICLLY RELIANT LIKE WE ARE......simple stuff right.I once had a Dentist give me SIX needles because nothing was working....he BENT ONE on my bone.....lol.....I am immune to caine type drugs......all of them....as are other people....so now we have a generic way to extrapolated what they are using on some levels.....so sure your idea is a great one....but you would have to take the pill in a preventative manner every day because you will never get the chance to pop anything anywhere when you are being taken....and remember they are telepathic and we have been geneticlly screwed with so our BROADCAST IS SET ON HIGH and all of our inner thoughts are actually being freely spewed out for anyone to hear......they know what you are thinking in real-time...its simple simon stuff......sooooo...in all likelyhood you would sooner or later think about the pill and then they would know about it and they would likely simply wait for it to weaken or give you a counter-pill to neutralise your immunity to their ways....they have all the time in your world to do with you as they please.....now it is possible that you could make genetic adjustments to yourself so their drugs had no effect and so their telepathic reception of your thoughts was blocked....in fact our Global Earth Forces will soon likely all have to have these adjustments geneticlly.......I met 2 different groups....one good and one likely not so good but I must say remains undefined fully......one Group was a MASSIVELY POWERFUL HUMAN MILITARY GROUP and the other was a mixed bag run by Older type beings who looked like greys but with round eyes and they looked very very old and they were not in any way negative to me but they were working with Humans who were a Breakaway group working on the Moon........I did in fact fight back...but not physiclly as you are inferring should be possible...and it is possible under the correct circumstances TO PHYSICLLY FIGHT BACK ....however you are failing to consider an entiire constellation of peripheral details you would have to deal with if you did in fact wring a couple skinny little necks......like what do the do when they are really pissed off and what are they willing to do to punish you for killing them and how would you get off the Craft and home once you exited the room you were in and if you made it to the Cockpit how would you fly the Craft and if you killed the Pilot would you all die....lol...lol...and there are many many more questions you ASK YOURSELF when in those situations.....and there are different ways I have been taken from home....one was the peering black eyes of Greys up close in person and one was a group of little monk types wearing robes with sashes who physiclly entered my home and who I was able to observe coming in pre-abduction....... in all cases the telepathic bradcasting must be stopped or managed to allow you to become a difficult subject and eventually be seen as undesirable and not worthy of resource applications...it doesnt take much for one group of them on the Moon to jump ship and move on from you if they believe your value is not as it should be.

Unfortunately due to my experiences I must accept that there are even more possible races out there and they must run the same spectrum as we do in terms of being nice or being deadly...and there MUST be races that predate upon us as a food source....so until we get full disclosure from our military on specifics we will never know how to handle each different races overtures....you could set up a defense grid around your home that would keep ALL races away but the Govt would show up sooner than later because it woud also stop them from screwing with you.
edit on 1-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hard for them to fight a figment of their imagination.

Sleep paralysis is part of sleeping. Your mind makes up dream scenarios if you fall out of sleep enough to subconsciously notice the paralysis. Better than falling down the stairs or out of your second story window every time you go to bed if nature didn't provide a paralysis as part of sleeping.

Funny thing that sleep paralysis, it affect's people very differently and is not simply a blanket experience.
I for example suffered it BUT always began to move, it felt like my body was immobilized, felt heavier and I should not be able to move so I always got mad at this and that made me force my body to move, once I started to move I would snap back to my REAL body and often have to stop myself from jumping across the bedroom.
Mine included in some of my sleep paralysis episodes a darkness, pressure on my head accompanied by heat and suffocation like experience these were the worst and I would wake up angry at whatever or whoever had caused the experience - I personally believe in what you might call other dimensional body's and that we may have actually many of them.
Most of mine though were simple sleep paralysis, the inability to move or even breath.
Related but NOT the same I experienced what some would call OBE when I was a teenager on a number of different occasion's and not the kind were you fly around, no this was being outside my body and walking against a force which seemed to be trying to swallow me, I was stronger than this force so for example on three separate occasions one after the other in one night I experiences this, it was like walking out of a dark tunnel and there on my bed was my body, it was a dark shape but I knew it was mine, I could see through matter like the wall of the house as I walked back to my body and the house were I lived seemed to be on the bottom of a very deep ocean, I could even see the light scatter the way it does underwater from the street lamp's as if it was two world's at the same time, each time I touched my body I woke gasping for breath and so exhausted I just then slipped back into unconsciousness then as if I had been taken again by that force which seemed to be trying to take me down and away I would come to out there and have to fight back to my body all over again - the sensation was like walking underwater but where the water was thick so each movement was slowed and laborious but will compelled me to make my way back to my body.

All in the mind, OK We shall accept YOUR experiences are all in the mind but what about Our's and who exactly is anyone to make such a blanket statement.

My opinion is this, some sleep paralysis is merely that sleep paralysis the mechanism which prevent's us from moving as we dream of hunting prey in the forest so stop's us from sleep walking and is a necessary physiological adaptation to the dangers of sleep walking while SOME that sleep walk do have this physiological trait not working the same as others who do not sleep walk.

Some is however in my opinion paranormal in origin, of course alien's or indeed home grown agency's that KNOW our physiology intimately could play on this function of our brain's for there own purposes if they know a way to induce it artificially for example, I would imagine that this has already been developed by nerve agent researchers as well as perhaps by those whom developed radio wave method's to induce or suppress human nervous system's.

And imagine if you could put your enemy's army or even entire military facility's, hostile city's etc into a state of induced waking paralysis by triggering this function of our nervous system's - but of course it does not work the same on everyone.

So I think it is actually a more than fair bet to suggest that technology and even chemical's that can trigger this response for at least a short term in the mass of the population DO and have for some time exist within our own Government industrial military complex at least in some nation's arsenal of hidden weapon's and likely given the more recent increase in non lethal weapon research it is probably today held by more people than once did have this ability to induce a sleep or even waking sleep paralysis physiological reaction in people.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Perhaps some ET civilizations visiting here are not so advanced though much more advanced then us.

I suspect there are different civilizations visiting here at vastly different levels of development.

For example, perhaps the silver discs people have witnessed are not so advanced, while the light orbs which are small or can change shape are far more advanced.

The silver discs for example, if they crashed do not seem so advanced, at least not as much as the light orbs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join