It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Shows up, Fight Back

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nOraKat

Still can't figure out why ET would need to probe someone or abduct them when that's a far less advanced and less informative technique. ET would need to be light-years ahead of us technologically yet appear to act how someone limited to 60s tech would.

Abductions are intergenerational in nature, the abductees are a key element on their agenda. They're needed not just for reproductive aspects, but also to teach hybrids about our society, so they can be prepared to infiltrate, being this the whole point of the program in first place. Abductees are assets.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

However, my abduction happened in the afternoon with my friend/neighbor and we disappeared for approx 6 hours to reappear back home on our bikes with no shoes and no recollection of where we were, so I know for a fact that sleep had nothing to do with my abduction.

I'm sorry that you're part of their nasty agenda too. You can't simply escape from this. And all your children will suffer the same experiences too, sadly.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

OR a Highly technologically advanced parallel culture somewhere on our own world.
Imagine if that map that show's other continent's is actually real and what it show's is real.
Now I am not a flat earther but this is just to show that there are some mysteries that have yet to be explained which may be of import to my point.

And then there are all of those possible (I would say actual) ruins in the solar system.
marsruins.com...
And of course mysteries on the bed of our own ocean's.

Now think about this, if you could create, control and manipulate gravitational forces to the degree that it became child's play to you could you then not also use that to hide a larger planet, make it appear smaller, hide a vastly advanced civilization and it's huge population while exposing just a primitive part of your world to potential outside observers such as for example a predator civilization which may hunt down and destroy other advanced civilization's.

However unlikely it may seem is it possible that we are existing as part of a disguise for a far more advanced version of humanity within a tiny bubble projected outward of that world which is actually then hidden and it's mass regulated by using sophisticated and extremely advanced space folding gravitational techniques which would then mean that the real world was actually FAR FAR larger and of course if it is possible would they want us to ever know and start demanding our right's which they are therefore denying us.

Of course this is just a what if but maybe it might make other possibility's of interest.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Adonsa

I had a grey pop into my bedroom 25 years ago. Little bastitch was grinning from ear to ear. I screamed bloody murder, and swung at him with everything I could possibly put into it. He disappeared- and I almost clobbered myself. I have a feeling that if I am being taken, they have to knock me the *hell* out first. I have been told that on rare occasion, I am simply missing from the house by my wife. She realizes I am gone, but them falls back over dead asleep.

If you're telling the truth, then you have been actually abducted since your childhood, and one of your parents too. The phenomena is intergenerational in nature.

Yes, I'm telling the truth. As for my childhood- I never mention it, because I have always attributed all of that to an extremely overactive imagination, and influence by local space themed attractions. The weird dreams I had as well, and other stuff.

Aww (insert swear words)... I've been dragged off since forever, haven't I? *double facepalm*

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Mmm, Me oldest memory being in my mothers arms as she tried to keep me safe, she was looking out of the upstairs window and so was I she was terrified but seemed paralyzed, I was in her arm's looking down and a small U shaped silver object with three child sized humanoid's with over sized head's and completely black visors, a feeling of total terror.
Confirmed by my mother remembering holding me in her arm's feeling terrified as she saw three flame's like rocket's shoot up into the sky.
Harder to pin down but a feeling of a dark place and a female voice related to that memory, them doing something to my head but beyond that no other memory of that type.
Also roughly the same time a blue crystal object seen by me and other's, it was glowing brightly but over about two week's it became steadily more dim and translucent, I was holding my older sisters hand and pointed it out calling it as a child would Frozen lightning due to it's zig zag crystal appearance, it was embedded in the apex of one of our neighbors roof's a neighbor whom was a good friend of my mother.
After the two week's it was gone, just faded increasingly out of sight until it was completely invisible, when I pointed it out to my sister she saw and said something then her eye's just seemed to glaze over as did other people including other kid's but it fascinated me and several other children whom were all under the age of 5 and we used to watch it as the house it was embedded in was adjacent to our nursery (pre-school) and our play area was almost under the thing.
Strange thing about that is that people seemed to sleep walk around it but some of us small kid's could see it perfectly well, maybe that marked us as different in some way, that was in the early 70's.
Decades later I was walking home one night late after a shift when I sensed something (no stranger to unexplained or if you like paranormal occurrences in my family so we are a bit more sensitive than most people), it was blowing a gale but not raining so I had decided to walk the 6 or so miles home from work after finishing my shift at 2.30 am, I had been walking a good 45 minutes at this point and while it was blowing a gale the cloud layer was low and moving fast when I senses this feeling - like someone watching you intently and you instinctively look to see if it is a predator or something.
As I looked up I looked directly at this object, mirror like reflective or metalic, circular or spherical and as I looked it shot away as if my reaction had startled it, the thing moved just under the cloud layer dipping in and out of the cloud's against the direction of the wind very fast, we used to see plenty of RAF tornado jet fighters on low flying training exercises in the area and this thing was at least as fast as one of them but just jumped to that speed as I looked at it, it was also completely silent.
So if you are speaking truly then be aware you are not the only one on this site whom has had some pretty strange encounters and if what some claim perhaps NOT with the same entity's since here may actually be many.
Years later when I read Whitley Streibers Communion I nearly had a break down as I knew those thing's but from my perspective and not quite the same as he described them also not as frequent or any where near as frequent since if I was taken by them and my mum as well it was perhaps only the once in the early 1970's at least as far as I can recall.
The question you have to ask yourself is are they alien or demonic - even angelic in nature and is there really a difference in these categories.

Oh yeah weird child hood dream's that don't seem related but may be.
A place high in the sky, transparent path's like being able to walk on cloud's, small people whom were workers that we did not talk to, some type of guide.
Different type entirely, floating away from a dead crusader whom was in a posture of prayer leaning on his sword he had blade down into the earth like a cross, blond about 26, full beard, massive build, unkempt and untrimmed hair and beard, deep set blue eye's, floating about 18 inches to two feet of the ground bodyless looking back at it as I floated away.
Similar dream when I was going through a very traumatic time as an adult, being female assaulted after being hit on the head and seeing a house floating away from it afterwards so vivid I thought it was real and searched and searched for this house without realizing that it may not be a present vision but an actual memory of the end of a previous life.
Ooh boy I have had some doozies and I don't do that wacky backy stuff neither.
I also don't believe in reincarnation but I do believe in an after - real life or spirit world/higher dimension and in God so take that as you shall.

edit on 4-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

However, my abduction happened in the afternoon with my friend/neighbor and we disappeared for approx 6 hours to reappear back home on our bikes with no shoes and no recollection of where we were, so I know for a fact that sleep had nothing to do with my abduction.

I'm sorry that you're part of their nasty agenda too. You can't simply escape from this. And all your children will suffer the same experiences too, sadly.

Thank you, and I believe you are right. Last night I had to unexpectedly pick up my son from his friends beach house (he was sick and really out of it, not drinking either which was confirmed. Anyways, I had to drive thru the town I grew up in to get there and by the road to the place of my Hartsuff Park abduction. I literally can’t even look at the road; and I see what appears to be a maybe Cessna that looks like it might be in distress and about to land on the country road I’m on. I fully expected something was about to crash as it was getting lower and lower, then it just disappeared. After I asked for Jesus protection.

Anyways, my son was completely fine when he got home, and I woke up with a throbbing headache.

I don’t know what I saw last night, but thank Jesus my son and I are home.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Forgot to mention that neighbors house were the crystal was embedded in it's roof, thinking about it and it's relative size to the house it was about 16 feet long from the tip in the roof to the top and got wider as from top to bottom with a zig zag crystal like shape, there was a hole in betty's roof and the local council (local authority we had social housing back then called council estates) came out a few month's later and there was scaffolding around betty's house as they repaired the roof, the whole was on the apex of the roof.

That U shaped object was more Horse shoe shaped with a ramp at the back (Between the arm's of the U) that these being's had come out of and the whole object was perhaps only the size of a large car or small van.
edit on 4-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JackHill

Easy enough to get 24 hour CCTV to prove you are being abducted. Wonder why we don't have that proof.

Aliens will abduct the person outside the house. I will repeat myself, evidence clearly points to a previous control before the abduction takes place, you're underestimating them. Also I've read about CCTV systems being shut down by the same abductee just before he/she experiences an abduction.

The process is not majic...it is EXACTLY like how we interact with animals we wish to study or influence...and the technology is no more complicated than many we have now...abductees have an intrinsic VALUE which is established after their first abduction...they BECOME A COMMODITY......and are treated as such...they are implanted so no one loses track of inventory.After your initial abduction they can pinpoint you using basic technology and then simply take you from wherever you are.Many abductees report that they can have manifested impacts on technology when they are emotionally elevated.I have learned to do it on command like using the force....lol...LMAO...sorry but the streetlight disruptions I cause have been a fun source of laughs for years and years...and I have learned how to quasi-control the events....believe it or not it has a lot to do with breathing technique and belief or faith in causality....lol....and yes I video recorded this and no I am not posting it.....lol...others do....I have knocked out and flipped on 10-20 of these streetlights at once....manipulated entire Canopy sized lights over fuel stations to impress friends ....small lights big lights....lol....I used to go to Big-Box Home stores and practice setting off the light fixtures and there would be like 30-40 of them all set up on big walls....lol....cheap thrills I guess....I live in a very multi-cultural area and I used to go at night to a nearby Convieniance Store that has a big empty parking lot surrounding it and then I would chat up the clerks who were from a culture that easily spooks from supernatural things they immediatly attatch some religous significance to it and it can go either way god-sent or not god-sent....lol...but I would chat them up and then make them bets I could step otside and turn the streetlights on and off at will.....lol...then I would absolutely freak them out by doing it then coming back into the store laughing and then stepping outside and doing it again.....lol...until I started getting some really odd looks that freaked ME OUT......lol...now I keep a lid on it...and I definately try not to get emotionally vested when driving my car because CPUs are extremely expensive and they can be fragile at times lol lol.

Nothing is majic it is all technology and not far beyond ours if even.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Blue Shift

"Git, spooks!"

You actually have to believe it will work. It's a lot like the Great Pumpkin that way. The most important thing is sincerity.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Most will have their memory correctly erased anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join