It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says Cannabis Legalization in Canada Violates International Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

the Cannabis Act is now officially law after receiving royal assent this morning.

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

Well I don't know about the others but I bet Prince Harry is a partaker.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh I do hope so...

He seems like the sort of fellow who likes to chill.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

the Cannabis Act is now officially law after receiving royal assent this morning.

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

Well he did get caught by dad.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

Well he did get caught by dad.

www.theguardian.com...

He probably could have gotten away with it if he'd told Chuck it was just chestnuts that had gone over.

And I'd pay good money to see tea time go like this at, where are they this time of year?, Windsor Castle?

Liz- "This tea is lovely. What is it?"

"Well it ain't Earl Grey Mum."

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

When I first heard about amphetamines for insomnia I thought it was a backwards approach, like some form of modern day torture.

That genuinely sucks BigDave but the fact you've cut down on them so much is something to be proud of, luckily never needed opiods for more than a couple of weeks. I've seen long-term effects though so I've got to hand it to you.

Well done in cutting them down, I genuine mean that

Luckily around these parts I've never seen much crystal usage, I know it happens but it's seemingly rare. Nasty stuff. With that said I've seen pot ruin a few people over time which isn't physically addictive... Psychological effects can be just as detrimental as the physical, hence why I'll always be a supporter of education in drugs.

Scaring people does no good.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

When I first heard about amphetamines for insomnia I thought it was a backwards approach, like some form of modern day torture.

That genuinely sucks BigDave but the fact you've cut down on them so much is something to be proud of, luckily never needed opiods for more than a couple of weeks. I've seen long-term effects though so I've got to hand it to you.

Well done in cutting them down, I genuine mean that

Luckily around these parts I've never seen much crystal usage, I know it happens but it's seemingly rare. Nasty stuff. With that said I've seen pot ruin a few people over time which isn't physically addictive... Psychological effects can be just as detrimental as the physical, hence why I'll always be a supporter of education in drugs.

Scaring people does no good.

Yeah seems pretty torturous. I really appreciate the kind words god knows it hasn’t been a walk in the park. That four-wheeler wreck that broke my back in two places really messed me up and a former doctor pushed me onto a very high dose of OxyContin and I had no where to go but up from there, then I miss an appointment with the doc I had at the time and he dropped me like nothing the next time I tried to get my meds and told me to just go to the ER if my pain and physical dependence was so bad, it was unbelievable and I got in a situation where I was so far beyond desperate it wasn’t even funny. To be honest I was at the point where there were only 3 options I could see either find a doctor that would go out on a limb for me on short notice or I would end up with a heroin needle in my arm or a bullet in my head.
I live in a small town and no doc would touch me and I came to my last hope in town that I was trying to avoid because he had been my neighbor but he took the chance on me and saved me from a terrible fate I really owe that man my life, and thank god that he took me on.

Part of me still wishes I would have gone after the other SOB for malpractice.

Anywho I do agree that people need to be smart with MJ as well but when the safety margin is much higher than most over the counter drugs. I’m all for drug education and best practices.

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: WarriorMH

They are talking about Russia, not about the US

Are you implying Russia doesn't do any of the below?

killing journalist, jailing politicians and destabilizing other nations.

No, i'm saying everyone does it, some of them pretend to be angels but do it too and then point fingers shamesly

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Jesus man give a heads up I about lost my cookies.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No, i'm saying everyone does it,

That's not what you said... and I quote:

So they were right in talking about Russia then? I'll take that as an admission.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

No, i'm saying everyone does it,

That's not what you said... and I quote:

So they were right in talking about Russia then? I'll take that as an admission.

Same thing, i was just trying to be a bit sarcastic but clearly i failed.

And anyway all of them do the same things and it is just the same, over and over again, but do you like to point fingers at anything even when is not related to the actual discussion

More of the "you're not from here so don't comment" attitude but as soon as something happens over there then you point fingers and talk about the issue all full of yourselves, same crap anywhere meh

edit on 29-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I empathise with your reactions to your new reality....there is no going back now.

That's not what I thought when I saw those vids....when I learned about parasites and their connection to cancer and ALL illnesses and their HISTORICAL record of killing more humans than all wars combined I immediately wanted to know who the HADES HAD BEEN LIEING TO ME MY ENTIRE LIFE by not teaching me about this and by suppressing this knowledge from mainstream education ....I immediatly thought about my entire Family past present and future.....and then I thought about the consequences which should be connected to this level of deciet and humanitarian terrorism....and then I dove back into researching until I learned who was behind the entire series of global actions ....then I realised that WE ARE ON OUR OWN and there is NO ORGANISED GOVERNMENT OR GROUP that has the power to force change and that there never will be...change must come via osmossis....people simply have to learn and share amongst themselves until a groundswell of supporters is founded and maintained via constant consistant micr-growth....anything above and beyond micro-growth will show up as a blip on TPTBs radar and you will be encouraged to find a new hobby quite quickly.....so naturally people who learn and are informed enough to get to the point of understanding the processes will STEP BACK AND DOWN and will NOT write books and do Seminars and go to Conferences or make any impactfull commotion.....simply because it is so extremely difficult to re-teach even ones own Family that there is LOGISTICLLY no way to help others due to a LACK OF TIME unless you use mass media which would cause major waves and define you as a Crusader.

My Grandfather always taught me that the bigger the emotional investment in the moment the easier it is to remember the moment so to feel the moment as much as live it.....so I find that the videos of parasitic attacks on humans are the path of least resistance to giving people a toe-hold upon which they may strive to pull themselves up and above the lies we were ALL TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AND IN LIFE.....once you SEE IT you cannot with due dilligence ever forget it....then questions MUST begin to form....and this is how we learn new things......by questioning the old.
edit on 30-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Russian boogeyman strikes again...
Was what Russia said incorrect?
Canada, Colorado, California, Oregon, etc are all violating international law you silly leftists. You all just needed a bash Russia thread... and I see the usual suspects are here.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

both.

Does Canada need to have treaties ratified to be legally binding like in the states?
I still think it’s ridiculous especially when consider say China exporting metric shat loads of fentenyl to any country that has people looking for a high. And that is a very dangerous drug, MJ ranks between caffeine and alcohol to me. It’s a ridiculously safe drug as long as it’s not some shady moldy pesticide drenched illegal sales. If we legalize nation wide MJ will be even safer having a level of quality control.

yes. Im all for it.

as far as legality they, canada, is now illegal according to the united nations agreements.

To me, its progress towards a free-er world.

Thank you canada.

previously countries that have gone against the united nations get by if their constitution says something about freedom. the rule of the un in this case is that if something in the countries constitution is not aligned with the anti-drug treaties everyone signed, then the countries writing takes the driver seat.

I think USA having "the pursuit of happiness." means we can break that international agreement aswell.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

MJ should be much more socially accepted.
I personally know someone that I think killed off their cancer from "using drugs"
edit on 30-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I empathise with your reactions to your new reality....there is no going back now.

That's not what I thought when I saw those vids....when I learned about parasites and their connection to cancer and ALL illnesses and their HISTORICAL record of killing more humans than all wars combined I immediately wanted to know who the HADES HAD BEEN LIEING TO ME MY ENTIRE LIFE by not teaching me about this and by suppressing this knowledge from mainstream education ....I immediatly thought about my entire Family past present and future.....and then I thought about the consequences which should be connected to this level of deciet and humanitarian terrorism....and then I dove back into researching until I learned who was behind the entire series of global actions ....then I realised that WE ARE ON OUR OWN and there is NO ORGANISED GOVERNMENT OR GROUP that has the power to force change and that there never will be...change must come via osmossis....people simply have to learn and share amongst themselves until a groundswell of supporters is founded and maintained via constant consistant micr-growth....anything above and beyond micro-growth will show up as a blip on TPTBs radar and you will be encouraged to find a new hobby quite quickly.....so naturally people who learn and are informed enough to get to the point of understanding the processes will STEP BACK AND DOWN and will NOT write books and do Seminars and go to Conferences or make any impactfull commotion.....simply because it is so extremely difficult to re-teach even ones own Family that there is LOGISTICLLY no way to help others due to a LACK OF TIME unless you use mass media which would cause major waves and define you as a Crusader.

My Grandfather always taught me that the bigger the emotional investment in the moment the easier it is to remember the moment so to feel the moment as much as live it.....so I find that the videos of parasitic attacks on humans are the path of least resistance to giving people a toe-hold upon which they may strive to pull themselves up and above the lies we were ALL TAUGHT IN SCHOOL AND IN LIFE.....once you SEE IT you cannot with due dilligence ever forget it....then questions MUST begin to form....and this is how we learn new things......by questioning the old.

Wow you totally made me sick to my stomach with the mind blowing info, I realize now that it wasn’t the disgusting video of that parasite being removed from some poor sods liver...
/sarcasm

Don’t drink the bong water buddy.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Wow you totally made me sick to my stomach with the mind blowing info, I realize now that it wasn’t the disgusting video of that parasite being removed from some poor sods liver...
/sarcasm

Don’t drink the bong water buddy.

The bong water just might save your life....lol....and liver flukes are the least of your worries when it comes to the constellation of parasites which can live in our bodies....I am ok with people who are happy and willing to be voluntary hosts to all kinds of parasites that are lain as eggs then born then eat reproduce lay millions of eggs and crap and then die and rot inside of these peoples bodies.....you can see them all over the place...all tryng to cure their woes in the many different ways TPTB have brainwashed them into believing will work....while all along all they need to do is eat anti-parasitic foods and keep their body healthy.
edit on 1-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

You know...cite this as an Off Topic, Trep.

You checked out years ago.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

I've gotta go with... "What?"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

dailyhive.com...

We have The Royal ok

It's all good now.

I've gotta go with... "What?"

Yeah. I don't know...

Irony. It's a thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

That said...Russia calling your country a violation seems like its running point on the stupid Tariffs Trump placed.

It almost smells of collusion...especially since social issues are how they got taken seriously by illiterates in the first place...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh, so NOW Russia cares about 'International Law'. What a joke.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join