It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOEL DAVIS - Former Clinton Campaign Official Arrested For Child Rape.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

As for your brother...I might want to question how long before his conviction you personally had knowledge or suspicion of his proclivity... Enquiring minds and all...

Total surprise. My brother went to live with my grandparents in another state when we were young. I didn't learn about all this until he had been in jail for a few years and finally told me.

If he had the mind of a child...then perhaps it could be called abuse for him to have engaged in sexual activity...and his...partner...an abuser...

I think a lot of pedos are also mentally inept. His girlfriend at the time was for sure an abuser.

I'm just a help people before you punish them type of person.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ant Knee Ant Knee. You gave up all to bail from Huma? You Duma. Even Hillary liked to dip in. Highest bidder to bunk with Huma in prison. May even pay off part of USA national debt.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Key words for the weak minded.

Great news they caught this guy.

Fake news linking him to Clinton.

Post truth world, this is it.

So if he worked for DJT we all know people like you would be going for the gold on mental gymnastics to blame him. We have some evidence HRC is involved with her Husband and her named in the Epstein flight logs numerous time at least for Bill. There are a lot of pedo's in her Org for us to just go say 'nothing burger' lets ignore the connections.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Key words for the weak minded.

Great news they caught this guy.

Fake news linking him to Clinton.

Post truth world, this is it.

What say you now Chad?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I doubt if Davis was a key person in Hillary Clinton's campaign.

So why put hillarys name in the title I wonder?

The fact that hillary is mentioned in the headline tells me that the writer had bias.

Davis has had many jobs other than his work with hillary.

Your not suggesting that because hillary knew this guy it means she is guilty of something are you?

Trump has known and hung out with a few pedos to so it's not just hillary.

But you wouldn't put his name all over a thread about epstien would you?

Historically speaking, the Clintons have so many connections to pedos and rapists and pervs, that it is difficult to find Clinton connected people who DON'T have this kind of background or criminal history about them.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'd say stop clutching at straws.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh my goodness... I can't believe you asked me that question! Hillary SURROUNDS HERSELF with unsavory people.

I would say that 90% of the Clinton family threads on ATS, are about their criminal or immoral behavior.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This scum obviously felt very "protected" against being investigated. I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'd say stop clutching at straws.

Practice what you preach and lead by example then.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

What am I clutching at here?

Speak as though I'm a fellow trump supporter.

Slowly with small words.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That makes no sense.

What am I clutching at here?

Speak as though I'm a fellow trump supporter.

Slowly with small words.

Clutching at lies by the MSM and you constantly shill for the hate mongers like Antifa. Hopefully that was just slow enough for you.

edit on 30-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Historically speaking trump is connected to the clintons.

So what's your point?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Trump and hillary used to hang out and were friends.

What does that say about him?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

More to the point, "What does it say about her"?? She's the one with public office experiences. He was just an attention hungry businessman.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Historically speaking trump is connected to the clintons.

So what's your point?

My point was quite clear. The Clintons lifestyle and attitude tend to have themselves in association with perverted people to support their perversions and help hide their criminality. Bringing Trump into this doesn't in any way make this untrue. So whatever point you were attempting has failed.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So whatever point you were attempting has failed.

Other posters here understand my point even if you don't.

The Clintons lifestyle and attitude tend to have themselves in association with perverted people to support their perversions and help hide their criminality.

Trump is one of those people.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah I already knew what you were doing by adding in Trump. But why make a point of telling me this? Because I am condemning the Clinton's I must automatically support Trump? I don't care if Trump is one of them and it is irrelevant if he is. The relevant point is the Clintons are total dog sht for human beings and most every person they are or have been chummy with are perverts and rape loving freaks.

I knew what your point was but could see it for the ignorance it contained.

This thread is about how the Clinton's associations are littered with and linked to severely rotten people and that fact is not in dispute whatsoever.

You taking Trump and shoving that in my face like you tried to do only shows that your own reality is in disrepair.

edit on 30-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This thread is about how the Clinton's associations are littered with and linked to severely rotten people and that fact is not in dispute whatsoever.

So we should be able to talk about EVERY rotten person that the clintons are connected with correct?

I believe trump is one of those people. Why can't I talk about all the rotten people they are connected with ?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So we should be able to talk about EVERY rotten person that the clintons are connected with correct?

I believe trump is one of those people. Why can't I talk about all the rotten people they are connected with ?

You can. I am also sure Trump is plenty guilty of similar deeds. I already know this though. I don't condone any of it. If it is true it just bolsters even more the contention that the Clinton's are the scummiest kind of filth in North America because of their friendships with like minded people. A better and proven example is Huma and Anthony Weiner and they are still pals of the Clinton's.
edit on 30-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
If this is in fact true it’s despicable, I don’t even care about the political implications what really disgust me is a predatory snake of a person working in an organization that brings them in contact with vulnerable people.

You are right to be outraged - but sadly, if we've learned anything these past few years, it's that these people can & will infiltrate such organisations, seeking an avenue by which they can fulfill their fantasies - basically creating a vehicle by which they can provide themselves with 'cover' for their real motive in joining & aggressively reaching to work at the top level within the organisation, so they call the shots & can arrange circumstances which favour their deviant intent - to abuse the vulnerable which the organisation is supposed to protect & serve!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join