It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOEL DAVIS - Former Clinton Campaign Official Arrested For Child Rape.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Over 4000 people worked for Hillary on her campaign...

I guess all 4000 are pedos huh?

I mean, that’s the leap in logic being used here......

Just showing maybe he was involved in the campaign and it was not a lie?

Cozy there with Podesta. but yeah sure, maybe they are not ALL pedos.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did anyone mention that this guy was nominated for the Nobel Prize?
Crazy...but it's been reported.
www.nbc-2.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
America acts like it doesn't have a pedo culture problem, because America is mediated by cultural pedophiles.

If you want to find the pedos, its as simple as you know it is. Gym teachers,abuse help organizations, you know where to look..

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe none of this is true, and this guy has been framed for attempting to speak out about Hillary's criminal doings. Anytime these politicians want to silence someone, they usually make them look really, really bad, to discredit them. Just a thought. If he really did do it, then he deserves what he's gonna get while in prison.
edit on 29-6-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I believe this has been going on for quite some time.

Look at the Catholic church sex scandals (hell, look closely at the whole church).

Politicians have always had there scandls, but new information is pointing to some pretty strange behaviour. The connections raise eyebrows and the allegations are stomach turning.

What about Hollywood? How many children have been abused in that industry? How many women have come forward? How many people know and don't do or say anything?

How powerful is this fog of denial? Are people scared to talk? Is there an evil so pervasive and potent that names are never named?

I think about those 35,000 sealed indictments and the ever growing list of C.E.O.'s, TV personalities and other who have resigned. I find myself like a child waiting for Christmas to arrive. For the first time in many moons, I feel real hope and change is possible. I know we can become united under one cause to overcome this evil and bring what is done in the dark to the light.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Bumfuzzle because: Clumsy finger and an apathetic spellcheck.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did he eat pies with Epstein and podestia ok I dropped there names for you. But seriously if girl was same girl weiner did what ever with and this guy worked for Clinton it my shed some light on the hinted at Clinton pedo ring that has been theorized ever since their days they helped that earthquake ravaged country in the Caribbean.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
High Level Busts??

He is 22yo....Probably just handed out leaflets at Clinton campaigns, and waved some flags.

He has a fetish......and how can he meet with children as young as 2!!

What did he phone them? Swipe them on "Kinder Tinder"?

Sounds like a beatup to me.

A stupid 22 yo Virgin boy child, with a fetish for old ladies maybe?

Come on USA, is this what its coming to?

Yeah. With an issue as sensitive as this, just maybe you oughta read the article before opening your fat mouth?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

a reply to: carpooler

I don't see what that has to do with what I'm talking about?

Anyway, you're telling the story..

Surprised Epstein and Podesta haven't been name dropped yet.

They just were. By you. But if you had bothered to click the link you would have seen a pic of this guy With Podesta and two other campaign people.

In fact, nobody was even talking about Clinton except one other complainer (when they should've known ATS asks that you copy the same title from the source used) on page 1, until you popped in and started it up.

But now all the sudden you're "surprised so and so hasn't been name dropped" ? When you are the one who's in here fishing for drama in the first place?

Priceless 🤣
edit on 6/29/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The drama is created by the right alarmists who think every liberal who’s ever been in the same room with Hillary is a pedo.

That’s what’s priceless

edit on 29/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Fake news linking him to Clinton.

So he took no part in Hillary's 2016 campaign?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Never said he didn’t.

Just pointing out that thousands worked on the campaign, it’s hardly a link to her.

Considering the “source” says ‘reportedly’, he probably hasn’t even spoken to her her.

So what I said stands 100% accurate.

Name dropping Hillary, as if he directly worked with her is just to get the loonys worked up.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Never said he didn’t.

So he's a Clinton 2016 campaign worker who is not related to Hillary eh? Gotcha.

Alot of people worked for HER campaign to get HER elected, yet they are not related to her because there were many of them? Lol, gotcha.

Can't reason with this one. I remind you that you said "Fake news linking him with Clinton".
Absolutely no connection to clinton what-so-ever... Lol.
edit on 29-6-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So over 4000 people who worked on the campaign personally worked with Clinton?

No.

Show proof that he had direct contact with Hillary.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So over 4000 people who worked on the campaign personally worked with Clinton?

No.

Show proof that he had direct contact with Hillary.

You said he was not linked to Clinton, that it was fake news. Now I'm supposed to prove he was in direct contact with her?
I suppose being an active part of her 2016 presidential campaign is not linked 'enough'?
Lol. Do you always try to move the goalposts when hitting a brick wall?

Meanwhile, a Trump's staffer's assistants' sister in law said something controversial; "TRUMP IS RACIST!"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

He’s not linked to her.

He worked on her campaign.

They are two completely different things.

Sorry if you can’t grasp that.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

He’s not linked to her.

He worked on her campaign.

This is where our little argument ends.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Here’s an example for you, that might help you understand.

I’ve worked at a mine site owned by Gina Rinehart, she’s Australia’s richest person.

Using your logic, I’m linked to her.

See how dumb that sounds?

That’s what you sound like.

edit on 29/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I’ve worked at a mine site owned by Gina Rinehart, she’s Australia’s richest person.

Using your logic, I’m linked to her.

Nah.
You worked there for the money, correct me if I'm wrong. Now yeah, he probably did too, BUT,
You did not try to push your boss into a national office, role or anything.
Your boss's personal beliefs and ideologies probably meant nothing to you.

See the difference? I know, you already did.

I remind you once again that this whole argument is over you saying this pedo is not linked to Clinton, and that it was fake news. In other words, you said there is barely any connection at all between them.

Obviously that is false and misleading.

Now I know its hard but try being honest - would you, or the general left consensus, not link a Trump campaign worker with Trump incase he did something equally horrible?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

would you, or the general left consensus, not link a Trump campaign worker with Trump incase he did something equally horrible?

I wouldn't, nope.

Only a moron would.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn't that suggest that pedo is a disease and we should be helping these people and not treating them like monsters.

I know something about this issue.

My brother is one and is serving 25 years in prison.

He was dating a girl that had a 12 year old daughter.
The entire family, the daughter, the mother, the brother of the mother and my brother were all having sex together.

My brother didn't want to be part of it anymore and threaten to take the 1 year old child he and the mother had together away.
So she called the cops and got the 12 year old to say my brother raped her.

My brother is 5 foot 1 and has dwarfism and other mental health issues so while I do not condone or defend his actions I feel like 25 years in hard core prison is not right for someone who basically has the mind of a child.

Ummm...nope...they should be culled from the herd...

As for your brother...I might want to question how long before his conviction you personally had knowledge or suspicion of his proclivity...

Enquiring minds and all...

If he had the mind of a child...then perhaps it could be called abuse for him to have engaged in sexual activity...and his...partner...an abuser...

Just an observation...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join