It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOEL DAVIS - Former Clinton Campaign Official Arrested For Child Rape.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They've been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Key words for the weak minded.

Great news they caught this guy.

Fake news linking him to Clinton.

Post truth world, this is it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
sad and sick

Another thing that stuck out to me is , hes a chairman of an organization? at 22? how did he get that position? who helped him?

Most organizations want an actual chairman with experience and accolades along the lines of at least bachelors and 5-10 years experience or more.

I would be interested to see who helped him get into that position at an organization like that, at such a young age with so little experience.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

They've been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

So, according to this ted talk, he is pitching pizza as an alternative metaphor when talking about sex, rather than using baseball.

You see what you want to see though I suppose.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

He’s not a chairman of International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict.

According to a non biased article, he co-founded an advocacy group called Youth to End Sexual Violence.

patch.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Like I said, you see what you want to see, I was just explaining the pizza reference.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Kind of reminds me of Jared Fogle. He worked close with children to advocate anti obesity. Seems like a lot of the monsters work close with children.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Reminds me of Democrat New York AG Schneiderman, the guy who spoke at the Women's Rights March earlier this year and was hailed by the liberal media as the man to take down Trump. In reality he likes to choke out women and treat them as literal slaves. Isn't it ironic how the left always accuses the other side of what they are guilty of?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BigDave-AR

That's what we're seeing.. high-level busts, in organizations that are supposed to help victims. Especially since President Trump signed that wide-ranging Executive Order in December 2017, to root out sexual predators and traffickers.

They are going to make Trump the hero perhaps, it is always part of the agenda, the people who don't see that I don't understand. There are no good guys up at the top. They are all associates in a mass plan.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Epstein’s little black book and flight logs read like a virtual Who’s Who: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Larry Summers, Kevin Spacey, Prince Andrew, and Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thoma

And just last week, yet another “Jane Doe” filed a suit in New York accusing Epstein and Donald Trump of raping her at a series of sex parties when she was only 13. Trump has denied Jane Doe’s claims and his reps have said he barely knew Epstein—even though New York media in the ’90s regularly chronicled his comings-and-goings at Epstein’s Upper East Side palace, and even though Epstein had 14 private numbers for Trump and his family in his little black book. Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary Clinton have remained mum about their ties to the Palm Beach pedophile—despite evidence that shows Bill was one of the most famous and frequent passengers on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” and that Epstein donated money to the Clinton Foundation even after his conviction.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Key words for the weak minded.

Great news they caught this guy.

Fake news linking him to Clinton.

Post truth world, this is it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here is the DOJ Press Release on the case.

The attachment pdf at the bottom of the release contains excerpts of recorded transcripts from this sick Fk talking with an undercover agent.

WARNING: Disgusting.
www.justice.gov...

If convicted, this man should NEVER see the outside of a prison cell again.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
CMON! Only one count, in the D.O.J. complaint? They're trying like H#$l to flip him over. The earlier post about the same girl ( then minor ) which Weiner abused, being in the teacher's harem, means that there has to be some kind of networking, where these victims are being passed around or handed off. That woman's baleful complaint that this minor girl shouldn't have had to be abused twice, has to have red flags waving. That teacher, doesn't seem to ever have met Weiner.

Good Lord, Antony Weiner may just have been using the U.S. Congress' com links, in order to generate his networking of junior aids, to facilitate his perversions. At least in these cases, the typical Clintonian two tiered justice may not be what's happening, due to Trump's E.O.? The authors of these news feeds seem to think that the teacher caught some throwaways from Weiner's laptop. But what if the junior aids were recruiting and "test driving", these minors, before passing them up the food chain, to people like the Honorable A. Weiner? Mr. one count, may know darn well, everyone he passed minors up the rat lines in Congress, to.

For me, this would make more sense, than for some nobody teacher to somehow catch the same minor girl, who ensnared A. Weiner.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
His next job...ice cream man...wonder if they cori those jobs?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wonder where he goes in dc to get hos pies?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Over 4000 people worked for Hillary on her campaign...

I guess all 4000 are pedos huh?

I mean, that’s the leap in logic being used here......

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Wouldn't that suggest that pedo is a disease and we should be helping these people and not treating them like monsters.

I know something about this issue.

My brother is one and is serving 25 years in prison.

He was dating a girl that had a 12 year old daughter.
The entire family, the daughter, the mother, the brother of the mother and my brother were all having sex together.

My brother didn't want to be part of it anymore and threaten to take the 1 year old child he and the mother had together away.
So she called the cops and got the 12 year old to say my brother raped her.

My brother is 5 foot 1 and has dwarfism and other mental health issues so while I do not condone or defend his actions I feel like 25 years in hard core prison is not right for someone who basically has the mind of a child.

You are joking 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So, are the hand offs going up or down their feeding chains. Look at my previous post. Did Weiner drop the same minor girl into the aid's lap, or did the very junior aide test drive her, and then pass her up the rat lines to the Honorable Weiner??

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I don't see what that has to do with what I'm talking about?

Anyway, you're telling the story..

Surprised Epstein and Podesta haven't been name dropped yet.

edit on 28/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join