It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man threatening to kill Trump on the loose. . . armed and dangerous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

So the idea that they thought it was a potential = it being a fact?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So the idea that they thought it was a potential = it being a fact?

No. The SS must have had information.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh I see your assumption does.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Oh I see your assumption does.

We can ask the SS. Increasing security implies the threats are credible. Besides I already linked an article.
Anyway we're going off topic.

Hope they will catch this guy like yesterday.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That happened the day of the convention, so... it still doesn't equate fears prior to him becoming the candidate with actual identified threats.

As for levels of threats being greater for Obama... if you wish to use "They were threatening him unprecedentedly prior to his election" as proof, consider this.
en.wikipedia.org...

On June 18, 2016, Michael Steven Sandford was arrested at a Donald Trump presidential campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States after he attempted to seize the pistol of a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officer providing security for the event.[2] At the time, Trump was the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party for the 2016 United States presidential election.[6]

That was 1 month before the GOP convention.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Willtell

Link for that little fact?

And I am assuming you think it was because he was black because you are racist?

Asking for a friend...

On topic, I am surprised that there isn't more of this from the loving tolerant left.

Hope they catch this liberal looney soon.

Baiting and hating...

Look, clearly this person has problems and given past convictions it's seemingly a learnt trait from his father.

Your attitude helps enable reactions like this, nobody likes to seem weak and extremist acts is an easy go to for a person who lacks a bit of mental fortitude.

At the end of the day he is an American right? A fellow citizen? A human being?

The guy has issues, serious issues.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I remember that one. We won't hear the end of this. Hope Trump stays safe.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Just to be clear, are you referring to the guy they're looking for in PA?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I remember that one. We won't hear the end of this. Hope Trump stays safe.

It's relatively amazing how few attempts there have actually been on any POTUS over the years. It's even more amazing how few have resulted in downed presidents. Considering the vitriol and angst each of them have had to deal with from their detractors, and how frequently average Americans are killed by someone in anger, our SS does an amazing job everyday.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

On topic, I am surprised that there isn't more of this from the loving tolerant left.

Of course you would be surprised. The perpetual outrage machine from the right is making people like you blind. There are always wackos on both sides. Don't be so quick to assume the political affiliation to push the division.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That happened the day of the convention, so... it still doesn't equate fears prior to him becoming the candidate with actual identified threats.

As for levels of threats being greater for Obama... if you wish to use "They were threatening him unprecedentedly prior to his election" as proof, consider this.
en.wikipedia.org...

On June 18, 2016, Michael Steven Sandford was arrested at a Donald Trump presidential campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States after he attempted to seize the pistol of a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officer providing security for the event.[2] At the time, Trump was the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party for the 2016 United States presidential election.[6]

That was 1 month before the GOP convention.

According to Sandford, the potential assassin, he wanted to "stand up for America". All we need do is recall the breathless coverage of Trump, the constant doom-mongering, to realize the media was fully complicit. I suggest the same occurred to this PA guy.
edit on 20-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These threats seem to come from one side only...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm sure no government agency has lied for increased resources. That's what happens when people start off with a whataboutism and conflate it with race.

Let's say that logic applies, if there was no uptick during his administration then it would suggest either other administrations deal with more people of color threats, or there was an some sort of appeasement amongst some due to Obama's race.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Well duh. Why would Republicans threaten a Republican POTUS? Similarly, when it's been a Democrat in power, why would Democrats threaten their own?

There are three types of folks who threaten presidents.
1. People whose political slant is drastically in opposition to that of the standing POTUS.
2. People who are looking to make a name for themselves.
3. Cracked nuts.

2 and 3 are nonpartisan, despite what the media would have us believe. Crazy people my be registered R or D, but it's as meaningless as trying to say "Oh, Dahmer wore Levis therefore people who wear Levis are murderous gay cannibals." Same for those looking to make a name for themselves (or their cause).

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Pelosi activated full retard mode when she sent out the signals via media asking why there isn't violence across the nation.

This is what people with no morals do when totally and utterly defeated.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Partially alluding to the attitude both sides of the political fence have towards each other in the US, if you touch social media you'll see it everywhere.

And naturally I'm talking about this person who clearly has issues and is issuing threats of death against others.

They're linked, I know for a fact we've both seen people go crazy over what they've read... It's happened right here at ATS in the past. Right?

Hope that clears up who and what I'm talking about burdman.
edit on 20-6-2018 by RAY1990 because: Autocorrect is stoopid

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Beware of Fonda at Deluth rally tonight.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I'm sure no government agency has lied for increased resources.

You do have a point there.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Beware of Fonda at Deluth rally tonight.

Live stream

www.clickondetroit.com...

(post by Kkintekk removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join