It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man threatening to kill Trump on the loose. . . armed and dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm glad they are taking it seriously. I mean that. It must have been a very explicit threat.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Willtell

Link for that little fact?

And I am assuming you think it was because he was black because you are racist?

Asking for a friend...

On topic, I am surprised that there isn't more of this from the loving tolerant left.

Hope they catch this liberal looney soon.

At the end of the day he is an American right? A fellow citizen? A human being?

The guy has issues, serious issues.

Can we focus on the guy making the threats instead of his intended target?

(post by Willtell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Lumenari

Link for that little fact?

And I am assuming you think it was because he was black because you are racist?

Asking for a friend...

On topic, I am surprised that there isn't more of this from the loving tolerant left.

Hope they catch this liberal looney soon.

At the end of the day he is an American right? A fellow citizen? A human being?

The guy has issues, serious issues.

Can we focus on the guy making the threats instead of his intended target?

Aww haha.

I knew that was coming

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service, according to a new book.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.
Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.
Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.
According to the book, intelligence officials received information that people associated with the Somalia-based Islamist group al-Shabaab might try to disrupt Mr Obama's inauguration in January, when the Secret Service co-ordinated at least 40,000 agents and officers from some 94 police, military and security agencies.

Here is a source for what many have challenged me about.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh someones book, who I'm sure wouldn't exaggerate at all to sell more copies, as opposed to the actual director of the SS?

Okay...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yeah. sure. Read the Politifact link I put up earlier in this thread and notice that the 400% "stat" was made up by an author and multiple Secret Service directors have testified to Congress that the number of threats received per day for Obama was identical to the number seen with Clinton and Bush 2.

Your position has been proven to be false. You can either accept that you got duped by an agenda pushing author, which happens to us all. Or you can continue to push that dupe and propagate a proven lie. Your call, Willtell.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I have no gripe with your opinion. You have your sources and I have mine.

The fact is they actually DOWNPLAYED Obama’s threats. But that aside

My problem is being accused of spreading disinfo.

I don’t accuse people of such, I make my point and that’s it. I don’t expect to be called names.

By anyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So there’s one source that Obama’s threats are no larger. A government source.

And there’s one source saying that’s a lie.

Many people believe the ex-director of the SS saying Obama’s threats were no more than anyone is a cover-up.

I am one who believes that.

So I have one source and you have one source. Just because it is an SS boss, who btw claims they don’t discuss these things in public. They downplay that. For a good reason.

So the Trumpers can say FBI agents are all kinds of bad things and they aren't spreading disinfo.

I make an aside statement about Obama’s threats and I’m some kind of disinfo spreader.

A very reasonable statement btw.

I rest my case

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
How did this topic get on Obama?

Some nutbag is armed and dangerous and wants to assassinate the president.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What about...er uh.

nm

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

There's always time to smack down blatant lies and disinfo, DB. If you don't keep 'em honest, they'll try to have you believing any cockamamie nonsense.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Because you said this:

Is this the first of many? We've seen some extreme hatred of late, wonder how much longer this will continue.

Which implies it's gonna be worse for Trump than other presidents.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is, of course, much less important than proving ones political agenda is correct.

I hope that the LEO's looking for this guy stay safe. I'm not going to worry too much about the President, as the SS does a good job protecting the POTUS.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

www.mediamatters.org...

Liberal progressive watchdog outlet Mediamatters.org eviscerates Kessler's credibility on multiple fronts, including the 400% increase claim. Your "credible source" is a gossip writer who has never had to vet anything under oath, the counter report stating that the threat levels president Obama faced were on an identical scale to the prior two adminstrations were direct testimonies from TWO Secret Service Directors, under oath, before a Congressional inquiry. Nobody on either side accused them of lying and, frankly, what would be the goal of that lie? There's no gain in it. The accusations of FBI lies, on the other hand, accompanied various forms of gains to be had, payoffs, establishment defense, etc.
www.mediamatters.org...

Bottom line, you're doubling down and calling outright falsehoods "facts" even after being educated on them, which is the cornerstone of disinfo.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Completely back to on topic, I see this asshole has been in my neck of the woods per his facebook page and has some Alaska history with making terroristic threats against politicians.
www.adn.com...

LOL, his father's facebook claims US Marshals wrecked his home today and shot his cats. Because attack cats are scary and US Marshals are known for their hatred of cats or some such reason. :rolleyes: Lock them both up, toss the key, hell forget to feed them, I care not as long as they're no longer threats to public safety.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Crooked Hillary...

Eh...? Any traction there?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The crazed gunman didn't want to bake a cake?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

The crazed gunman didn't want to bake a cake?

Lol. I was gonna try to top that but decided to let it die. You and I have a knack for terribly derailing threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join