It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uni students given 24h to vacate dorms so migrants can live there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah but all their countries are how do you say #holes.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: trollz

keep on trolling. looks like that article was cleverly worded and targeted directly at you (or the likes).

rt strikes 'ashian'

and that 'one woman' whos son goes to the school

Do you dispute the assertion that university students are being forced to vacate their dorms with just 24 hours notice so that migrants can move in? Do you have any evidence to suggest that the content of the news article is incorrect? Speaking of the concern for diseases, yes, many people coming from Africa are at a greater risk of having various contagious diseases due to poor or nonexistent healthcare in their home country. If you travel to many parts of Africa, you have to get a whole host of shots to protect you from those very diseases. It would be rather ignorant to imply that disease among African migrants should not be a concern.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They'll all be at Calais soon trying to get into the UK...thank # our border force are on the French side because they'd just let them over here.
edit on 20-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Sorry too late to edit, but added thought, most people's second language is English so I totally understand why another English speaking person wouldn't want to claim asylum in France.
I wouldn't grass an illegal up to authorities either, if you can get away with it then good luck, if you are a decent person.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I'd wait for more serious sources to report about it. RT is pure propaganda.

There is a Spanish article for example that says that the students would have left end of June anyway.

Another source says that the students were not evicted but relocated.

I feel for the students. But I guess the idea was to have all refugees in one place. And that hostel was probably the best of the bad options.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If the university dorm rooms are 750 euros/month, I guarantee you that even the smallest, trashiest apartment anywhere close to the university will be well over 1000 euros/month. If the students can even find new accommodations nearby, they'll be paying a lot more.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Since they can't be bothered to stay and fix the crapholes they came from, perhaps we should migrate there, fix those places while they tear our homes down, and then tell them they can't come back.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Since they can't be bothered to stay and fix the crapholes they came from, perhaps we should migrate there, fix those places while they tear our homes down, and then tell them they can't come back.

Sure! Give me a generous government stipend and free housing etc. and I will go do some repairs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join