It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI caught lying to Inspector General

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why do you even botter giving her a reply?

It's like talking to a door.

Except a door is smarter.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was all part of the "Insurance Policy".

that isn't going away any time soon

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Eric Holder! The Left's 2020 POTUS offering?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sen. Lindsey Graham asks Horowitz if Strzok or McCabe misled investigators

Sen. Lindsey Graham is calling on the Justice Department to set the record straight about an alleged meeting involving then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page, in which “an insurance policy” against a possible Trump victory in the 2016 election purportedly was discussed.

In a text from Strzok to Page dated Aug. 15, 2016, the pair discussed “an insurance policy” in the event that Donald Trump went on to win the presidential election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take the risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” the text read.
If it is true that McCabe was present for such a discussion, it would “show bias and inappropriate behavior at the highest levels of the FBI,” Graham said.

“I believe it would be of grave consequence if the deputy director of the FBI met with the lead investigator of the Clinton email and Russia investigations to talk about ‘an insurance policy’ against Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election.”

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh there were all kinds of juicy exchanges in these hearings, too bad the media is ignoring it.

I was disappointed in Horowitz at first, but the more I see the more I think he's got more up his sleeve.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The media is not only ignoring it. They are attempting to drown it out and make it disappear, as well as distract Congress with fury over "the children".

Horowitz definitely has more to do related to these investigations, as he stated in his testimony.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Clapper hates Trump, but I think he's realized he's on the losing team, and is trying to switch teams late in the 4th quarter.

Playing both sides of the road is dangerous. It opens you up to getting hit by traffic from both directions.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Clapper hates Trump, but I think he's realized he's on the losing team, and is trying to switch teams late in the 4th quarter.

Playing both sides of the road is dangerous. It opens you up to getting hit by traffic from both directions.

He deserves it. He's high-level scum.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They're LE, they lie. It's what they do.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
how nice I love to hear this news that's happy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join