It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothchilds are genetically superior due to inbreeding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wonder just how small a viable gene pool can be? There are many small tribes throughout the world that appear to be surviving. Yet much larger ones often seem affected in some way by isolation.

I remember when I was young, I grew up in an historic area. There were places all around that claimed, "'George Washington slept here." When I visited one, I was surprised the bed was maybe 5' long and you had to duck down to go through the door. They explained that Europeans were much shorter then due to isolation and Americans are taller because of hybrid vigor. Just how short can these groups get, anyway.

On the other hand isolated tribes in the south pacific islands or the Pygmies in Africa do just fine with their limited populations. Maybe there are problems I don't know about.

At any rate, while your statement is generally accepted as fact, the specifics appear to be wildly variable.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I did watch the video.

What I am saying is that the conclusions reached, ergo "inbreeding led to the financial know how of the family", are false. Regardless of whether there was, or was not inbreeding, its not the inbreeding or any special trait reinforcement that led to the success of the cartel the family ran. It was a good structure, run according to principles and methodologies familiar to anyone who has read the Art of War, which makes for a formidable underpinning and a winning formula.

Its nothing to do with the people running the thing. If you sat a whole host of intelligent people with reasonable educations down, explained the mechanisms which operate the family to them, and told them that they were to take over the thing, the only thing that would make the structure less strong than the original would be the different loyalties involved, not the genetics, not in the slightest.

I do not dispute that the family provided money to both sides in the Napoleonic Wars, but that is not the point.

The point is, to steal your analogy for a second...:

No, if a person gets one answer wrong on a test, then they do not fail the course. However, if they base their thesis for a paper on a complete falsehood, that being that there are any benefits to inbreeding from the point of view of strengthening a gene pool, then the entire paper has to be down marked, because it has come to conclusions that are not based in fact, but show instead that the author has failed to understand the material before them in a massive way.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Just the fact that they are wealthy doen't mean much either. For all we know, half of the family might be completely insane.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

However, if they base their thesis for a paper on a complete falsehood, that being that there are any benefits to inbreeding from the point of view of strengthening a gene pool, then the entire paper has to be down marked, because it has come to conclusions that are not based in fact, but show instead that the author has failed to understand the material before them in a massive way.

I have to differ. Most all of our varieties of vegetables and breeds of animals were produced by inbreeding. It clearly is possible to strengthen a trait in this manner. It may or may not be at the expense of other qualities.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: one4all

The Rosthchilds and others like the Royal Families.... ...….so they have continued to search for family lineages which are on the far end of the devolutionary spectrum which haven't been watered down to much.

If you bothered watching the video ir explained that daughters couldn't inherit control of the banking dynasty.

..who wants to revert back to Neandretal huh....lol.....definitely not those constantly searching for genetics to keep themselves fresh with.

Think again

www.sciencedaily.com...

the widely held notion that Neanderthals were dimwitted and that their inferior intelligence allowed them to be driven to extinction by the much brighter ancestors of modern humans is not supported by scientific evidence.

They need the female DNA.....who cares about who gets to pretend they control the money.

Neandetals are not stupid....they were highly intuitive and empathetic and had vestigial telepathy.....which is where we are all headed right now....I didn't say I personally had a problem with devolving to that level I said others might not appreciate it for what it could be.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

300 years later the wheels of Karma turn slowly. You realize the "karma" con is no different than the Christian Heaven/Hell con.

Memes spread by the ruling class to let the commoner think the reward or justice will come at a later time. Meanwhile the ruling class enjoy the spoils while alive.

We are karma....Mother Nature is Karma...the entire Universe operates upon patterns....I do not subscribe to Karma like a religious person subscribes to invisible imaginary ideals....I claim Karma is simply a natural patterning completing itself balancing itself on a Universal scale.

We can act quickly if we choose...Karma sometimes is instantaneous.....one never knows.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I did watch the video.

What I am saying is that the conclusions reached, ergo "inbreeding led to the financial know how of the family", are false. Regardless of whether there was, or was not inbreeding, its not the inbreeding or any special trait reinforcement that led to the success of the cartel the family ran. It was a good structure, run according to principles and methodologies familiar to anyone who has read the Art of War, which makes for a formidable underpinning and a winning formula.

Its nothing to do with the people running the thing. If you sat a whole host of intelligent people with reasonable educations down, explained the mechanisms which operate the family to them, and told them that they were to take over the thing, the only thing that would make the structure less strong than the original would be the different loyalties involved, not the genetics, not in the slightest.

I do not dispute that the family provided money to both sides in the Napoleonic Wars, but that is not the point.

The point is, to steal your analogy for a second...:

No, if a person gets one answer wrong on a test, then they do not fail the course. However, if they base their thesis for a paper on a complete falsehood, that being that there are any benefits to inbreeding from the point of view of strengthening a gene pool, then the entire paper has to be down marked, because it has come to conclusions that are not based in fact, but show instead that the author has failed to understand the material before them in a massive way.

You are missing the point either willingly or unknowingly.....the point is...yes Art of War...WAR...on We the People....these families and groups of Families have WAGED WAR UPON ALL OF HUMANITY in their greedy quest for power and money......we already know how they did it....anyone could commit crimes against humanity aided by a Global Cabal of supports....a monkey can play a piano if you teach it to.....we DO NOT THINK these people are smarter than us we know they are thieving immoral anti-humanitarian PIRATES.....on a GLOBAL SCALE.....and as you can see by surfing any large conspiracy site online many many people are now working together to cut the heads off of all the little Dragons running around screwing up our world without our permission....by the way we do not want justice...we want EVERYTHING RETURNED TO HUMANITY.....every red cent and crumb of power or bread this group has stolen over Centuries must be returned....if you think the Knights Templar had a Problem you ought to consider the problems todays Global Banking /fraud cabal now faces....if the Knights Templar thought there was no place to hide back then....lol....with todays internet there REALLY IS NO PLACE TO HIDE IN TODAYS WORLD.
edit on 18-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Compare mammalian with mammalian, not mammalian with vegetable, and you might get somewhere in this argument.

Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs have certain traits, for which they were interbred, to reinforce. They also now have holes in their spines, into which infection can easily travel from contaminant sources in the external environment. If the family in question was still inbreeding, the current generation would be physically damaged from birth, in ways that cannot be hidden or corrected, even with the best science HINTED at, leave alone in use today. Not even CRISPR could fix the mess they would be in.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

1. Inbreeding was a common practice with the Rothchilds. However, they didn't experience negative effects. Inbreeding actually preserved a genetic trate that makes them superior in the field of finance.

I believe this super power is otherwise known as "psychopathy".

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So you dispute that they financed both the French and British during the Napoleonic wars?

No disrespect, but have you any evidence to back up that the Rothschild family financed Napoleon. Evidence, not a re-hashing of some re-hashed myth found on some crappy YouTube vid.

Therefore. I dispute it.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
No mention of the kingdom of Hesse. They never do

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Genetics is genetics, animal or vegetable. Your story about Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs doesn't invalidate my statement. Some subspecies may have flaws. Nearly all domestic animals including farm animals have been bred to some degree. Even if they are all flawed, it still proves traits can be reinforced in this manner.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Inbreeding bankers...what a way to start my Monday morning. Inbreeding does not cause certain traits to carry over and get better.....it cause's webbed fingers & toes and I.Q.'s that are so low , they could play hand ball with the curb. No banking dynasty is gonna inbreed to keep the banking gene strong and intact. If you believe this nonsense then you need to have your money taken by said inbreeding bankers...…………..Inbreeding cause's stupidity...….don't believe me......I give you Hollywood in all it's glory.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

1. Inbreeding was a common practice with the Rothchilds. However, they didn't experience negative effects. Inbreeding actually preserved a genetic trate that makes them superior in the field of finance.

I believe this super power is otherwise known as "psychopathy".

Yea. Looks like psychopathy can be genetic also:

Psychopathic personality traits: heritability and genetic overlap with internalizing and externalizing psychopathology

The genetic origins of psychopathic personality traits in adult males and females: Results from an adoption-based study

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Inbreeding bankers...what a way to start my Monday morning. Inbreeding does not cause certain traits to carry over and get better.....it cause's webbed fingers & toes and I.Q.'s that are so low , they could play hand ball with the curb. No banking dynasty is gonna inbreed to keep the banking gene strong and intact. If you believe this nonsense then you need to have your money taken by said inbreeding bankers...…………..Inbreeding cause's stupidity...….don't believe me......I give you Hollywood in all it's glory.

Creature of the Black Lagoon is probably one of their relatives. Now we know where they get all those monsters from.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Incest is best, put your kin to the test?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude, you could connect trump to this poor south alabama muscogee if you believe that carp.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

I think that used to be West Virginia's state motto:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just for information.

The practice of marrying cousins is not considered incest per se in most countries, but is considered a really bad idea! If bankers did this over time they would die out! This whole thread is based on quack science and (ahem) a YouTube video.

Marriage between relatives such as first cousins increases the risk in children not of general birth defects and genetic problems of all kinds but of what geneticists call 'recessive' conditions: those caused by inheriting two copies of a gene each of which carries a mutation.

Source Bio news

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I was thinking more Robert De Niro, Jennifer Lawrence, Matt Damn, Ellen, Kathy Griffith....etc etc etc. People with more money than common sense & who put their mouth in motion before they put that inbreed brain to work........sounds like a inbreed banker's offspring ……...they tend to have diarrhea of the mouth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join