It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothchilds are genetically superior due to inbreeding

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Are the Rothchilds now making propaganda videos?

For those of you who can't or don't watch YouTube videos here is brief summary of the 10 minute video.

The first half goes through the history of the Rothchilds and the beggining of their banking industry.

Then it starts to get fun. Some "facts" from the video.

1. Inbreeding was a common practice with the Rothchilds. However, they didn't experience negative effects. Inbreeding actually preserved a genetic trate that makes them superior in the field of finance.

2. They protected the US from finacial collapse, without having anything to do with the collapse in the first place.

3. They have no control over the Federal Reserve.

4. They had nothing to do with the founding of Isreal.

5. The wealthiest Rothschild is only worth 1.9 billion and their family is too large to have any centralized wealth.

6. If you don't believe #2-5 you are a crazy antisemitic conspiracy theorist.

I had a good laugh watching this BS. The comments are enabled and pretty good reading too.

I wonder if the Rothchilds actually came up with this? Are they trying to get out in front of something? The collapse of the NWO that they have been so helpful in trying to orchestrate? A plan that has been stopped by Trump and a gradually awaking populace?

It's my opinion that before I pass away everything the Rothchild dynasty has stolen from this world through their vampiric practices will be returned to the people.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

For those of you who can't or don't watch YouTube videos here is brief summary of the 10 minute video.

The first half goes through the history of the Rothchilds and the beggining of their banking industry.

1. Inbreeding was a common practice with the Rothchilds. However, they didn't experience negative effects. Inbreeding actually preserved a genetic trate that makes them superior in the field of finance.

2. They protected the US from finacial collapse, without having anything to do with the collapse in the first place.

5. The wealthiest Rothschild is only worth 1.9 billion and their family is too large to have any centralized wealth.

I had a good laugh watching this BS. The comments are enabled and pretty good reading too.

I wonder if the Rothchilds actually came up with this? Are they trying to get out in front of something? The collapse of the NWO that they have been so helpful in trying to orchestrate? A plan that has been stopped by Trump and a gradually awaking populace?

It's my opinion that before I pass away everything the Rothchild dynasty has stolen from this world through their vampiric practices will be returned to the people.

“Desperation is a stinky cologne”

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Do you really think this video was made by the Rothchilds? This is just peddling the same-old-same-old.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

So are you accusing 'most' Jewish people of inbreeding to remain "superior in the field of finance".

Inbreeding is well documented to cause all manner of defects. With them Rothchild's and their ilken tribe, I argue it is indeed in the brain as you suggest, except it degraded their humanity itself (assuming we're not all supposed to be a bunch of sociopaths).

Deliverance man, deliverance.

edit on 18-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Please we do not need a recap of the op in the second post.
Pet hate sorry.
Back to the op if cousins have kids their offspring will have around 7% less iq.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I don't think any of them have lived to age 100? Genetically superior humans should still be vibrant at that age.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

This video must've been the Snopes version.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Rothschild's / Trump connection anybody ?

source

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Many names will be remembered.....justice shall be served upon whichever generation The Good Lady Karma chooses to burden....but it will most certainly come and with it will come a veryvery long standing period of destitution for said lineage....the future will be most uncertain IMHO.There are no videos which will change the remediations the Universe strives for balance...it is what it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

cousins have kids their offspring will have around 7% less iq

I couldnt find anything to back that up - do you have a source?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No such thing was done - the OP paraphrased the video

You on the other hand threwh a spanner accusing the OP of anti-semitism

Are you trying to get the thread shut down?

I thought you were better than that

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh I was just being funny is all.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

300 years later the wheels of Karma turn slowly. You realize the "karma" con is no different than the Christian Heaven/Hell con.

Memes spread by the ruling class to let the commoner think the reward or justice will come at a later time. Meanwhile the ruling class enjoy the spoils while alive.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The Rosthchilds and others like the Royal Families....they know humanity is devolving and they know why and they also know they arent ready on a technological level to stop it just yet...….so they have continued to search for family lineages which are on the far end of the devolutionary spectrum which haven't been watered down to much.....this is simply their way of avoiding devolution back to the evolutionary stage humanity really belongs on here on earth and it is not a pretty spot for us to be in FYI....lol....who wants to revert back to Neandretal huh....lol.....definitely not those constantly searching for genetics to keep themselves fresh with.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You have to tread carefully on this site....hahaha

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Current generation starts out in so much debt their situation really is untenable. How will they solve this?

Against the banks. When they are through, Rothschild will fall like last Tsar of Russia. What happens after that, God help us all.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Any notion that inbreeding strengthens anything is not only false, but rooted firmly in the worst kind of mindset. Whoever wrote the script for this nonsense has never, EVER studied genetics or the expression of hereditary damage in people who are the product of incest, leave alone a breeding program utilising generational repeats of that incest, in order to produce new family members.

There are NO benefits to such a behaviour, none at all. In every recorded instance of generational incest and inbreeding, the trend is for genetic information to become corrupted within a relatively small number of generations, and damage to the resulting offspring expressing itself in failures of either mental, physical or both elements of their construction.

IF there is such a thing at work within the family, then it is not strengthening anything, except the total genetic oblivion of the family in its entirety. Realistically, a family whose interest is in creating dynasty of length and strength, mixes its genestock, rather than limiting it. As we see in animals bred to reinforce specific genetic expressions, by way of inbreeding and limiting the gene pool, the tendency to place that limitation upon breeding, causes individuals to be born with malformities which endanger the lives of the individuals, like spinal abnormalities, breathing problems, increased risk of heart disease, decreased liver and kidney functions, or malfunctioning and improperly formed brains and nervous systems.

THAT is the REAL risk associated with inbreeding. If such a thing was going on in the family involved here, I would expect to see these people bent double as if old, from a young age, with abnormalities that cannot be treated leave alone cured, even with the most bleeding edge science available to even the trillionaire family we are discussing. This whole presentation starting with this insane premise, leads me to believe that there is no reason to trust ANY of its conclusions.

You cannot breed strength by exclusivity. Broad gene pools bring strength, small ones only weakness.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The Rosthchilds and others like the Royal Families.... ...….so they have continued to search for family lineages which are on the far end of the devolutionary spectrum which haven't been watered down to much.

If you bothered watching the video ir explained that daughters couldn't inherit control of the banking dynasty.

..who wants to revert back to Neandretal huh....lol.....definitely not those constantly searching for genetics to keep themselves fresh with.

Think again

www.sciencedaily.com...

the widely held notion that Neanderthals were dimwitted and that their inferior intelligence allowed them to be driven to extinction by the much brighter ancestors of modern humans is not supported by scientific evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Any notion that inbreeding strengthens anything is not only false, but rooted firmly in the worst kind of mindset

You didnt watch the video obviously

This whole presentation starting with this insane premise, leads me to believe that there is no reason to trust ANY of its conclusions.

So you dispute that they financed both the French and British during the Napoleonic wars?

More to the point by way of analogy, if a student gets 1 wrong answer in a finals exam all his other results are ignored?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join