It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothchilds are genetically superior due to inbreeding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I see science isn't playing a large role in this CT.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well Jews are good at finance, just look at the 41% of economics noble price winners.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: toms54

I was thinking more Robert De Niro, Jennifer Lawrence, Matt Damn, Ellen, Kathy Griffith....etc etc etc. People with more money than common sense & who put their mouth in motion before they put that inbreed brain to work........sounds like a inbreed banker's offspring ……...they tend to have diarrhea of the mouth.

Are they really stupid though? Or just crazy? Most of them are inbred. Some of them are just scary. How about Weinstein?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I see science isn't playing a large role in this CT.

Scientifically I would have to say they are superior at inbreeding if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: slatesteam

Please we do not need a recap of the op in the second post.
Pet hate sorry.
Back to the op if cousins have kids their offspring will have around 7% less iq.

(-7) x(-7)=49?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: one4all

The Rosthchilds and others like the Royal Families.... ...….so they have continued to search for family lineages which are on the far end of the devolutionary spectrum which haven't been watered down to much.

If you bothered watching the video ir explained that daughters couldn't inherit control of the banking dynasty.

..who wants to revert back to Neandretal huh....lol.....definitely not those constantly searching for genetics to keep themselves fresh with.

Think again

www.sciencedaily.com...

the widely held notion that Neanderthals were dimwitted and that their inferior intelligence allowed them to be driven to extinction by the much brighter ancestors of modern humans is not supported by scientific evidence.

They need the female DNA.....who cares about who gets to pretend they control the money.

Neandetals are not stupid....they were highly intuitive and empathetic and had vestigial telepathy.....which is where we are all headed right now....I didn't say I personally had a problem with devolving to that level I said others might not appreciate it for what it could be.

You're probably not supposed to know about that, but I will give you credance, as you are right.

However, I would say it is more of a semi-cosncious telepathy than vestigial, at least for most. Some were more adept...and trust me, there are plenty of hybrids on Earth that have quite a bit of this alien DNA

edit on 6182018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

My bad

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Just because they may be insane doesnt negate the fact of their power.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just because they may be insane doesnt negate the fact of their power.

Maybe if there is enough debt placed onto the younger generation. Maybe if they can't afford to buy a house in the town they grew up in. Maybe if they are all sent off to die in some middle east war. Maybe then they will find a way to get rid of these crazy inbred bankers.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

and they also know they arent ready on a technological level to stop it just yet.

Why would they want to stop what has worked for them time and time again. Create crashes and go back and buy assets cheaper. Help create wars to finance both sides of the conflict.

Neanderthals....and had vestigial telepathy.....which is where we are all headed right now.

One I could find scant reference to what you are talking about in the claim above.

Secondly from personal experience I think there is an underutilized area of the brain/mind that with practice can be regarded as pre-cog; it's quite a claim to say that the human race is headed in that direction en-masse.

I would be interested in any source you could throw my way.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What Ive always wondered, is if the older white men Barack was dating in Hawaii while growing up, were Rothchilds. They reportedly gave him coc aine after these dates. He didn't have any money to buy it himself. I guess you could call that gay coc aine whore. And that's who was president. That nonsence would be in your face for two years straight if Trump did anything like that.......

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Its nothing to do with the people running the thing. If you sat a whole host of intelligent people with reasonable educations down, explained the mechanisms which operate the family to them, and told them that they were to take over the thing, the only thing that would make the structure

And yet that has never happened. No runs on their banks no outsiders taking control.

en.wikipedia.org...

A few hundred million laundered, small penalty imposed

Private bank Rothschild fined in 1MDB case: source
www.reuters.com...

The authorities and the bank confirmed Edmond de Rothschild had been fined nearly 9 million euros ($10.1 million) for failing to take proper safeguards against money laundering. They did not comment on news reports that the case concerned 1MDB.

www.trueactivist.com...

(see also wikileaks email from HRC to Lynn De Rothschild)

Considering that her former bodyguard once said she could “make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi,” this seems doubtful. More importantly, why would someone as powerful as Secretary of State literally grovel for forgiveness from a private citizen? The circumstance is truly bizarre considering Clinton offers “penance” or asking the Prime Minister of England to decline an invitation to the Rothschilds’ weekend getaway in order to attend high-stakes peace negotiations. This email clearly shows where the real power is in politics as well as where Clinton’s true loyalty lies. Read More: www.trueactivist.com...

You're missing the bigger picture - whilst the title of the thread is to catch the eye who is making this propaganda video trying to rehabilitate them?

"Are the Rothchilds now making propaganda videos?"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
And yet it does occur in animals

wiki
What does Linebreeding mean? Linebreeding is a form of inbreeding. What is close inbreeding? Close inbreeding is the mating of close relatives. The closest form of inbreeding in domestic animals involves matings between full brothers and sisters (full siblings) and between parents and offspring (collectively called first-degree relatives).Nov 11, 2016

en.wikipedia.org...

It should also be noted that for each homozygous recessive individual formed there is an equal chance of producing a homozygous dominant individual — one completely devoid of the harmful allele. Contrary to common belief, inbreeding does not in itself alter allele frequencies, but rather increases the relative proportion of homozygotes to heterozygotes; however, because the increased proportion of deleterious homozygotes exposes the allele to natural selection, in the long run its frequency decreases more rapidly in inbred populations. In the short term, incestuous reproduction is expected to increase the number of spontaneous abortions of zygotes, perinatal deaths, and postnatal offspring with birth defects.[10] The advantages of inbreeding may be the result of a tendency to preserve the structures of alleles interacting at different loci that have been adapted together by a common selective history.[11]

Not even CRISPR could fix the mess they would be in.

You really should do some interpost research before making claims that CRISPR fixes anything YET

geneticliteracyproject.org...2018/06/18/will-crispr-gene-editing-disrupt-or-perpetuate-global-health-and-medical-social-inequalities/

Romero] asked the crowd. Crispr-based therapeutics are just beginning clinical trials in the US, but pricing a genetic cure is already challenging the pharma and insurance industries. The first gene therapies, which were approved last year, today cost upwards of $500,000.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The total meltdown of Robert De Niro recently would suggest that they consider themselves Hollywood royalty able to yell loud enough to us unwashed commoners.

Capo De Niro

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Maybe if there is enough debt placed onto the younger generation. Maybe if they can't afford to buy a house in the town they grew up in.

The debt by design never becomes so massive that the new generation is completeley unable to purchase a house. Sufficient are allowed to buy houses to keep the dream alive. Then like clockwork contraction occurs and the economy slows and job disappear. The market reacts and prices come down. The cycle then repeats.

Every so often war breaks out to rid stockpiles of old weapons. Govts borrow more to create new weapons.
Rinse repeat

Except that we have reached the twilight zone in the area of Sovereign Debt. The Mother of all crashes is just around the corner.

To use a biblical metaphor "there will be gnashing of teeth"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I did chose a click bait title.

But that was the funniest part of the video, I couldn't help it.

I'm not sure who made this video but imo it would be wise for the Rothchilds to claim they had nothing to do with if they are ever confronted.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Also, not wishing to be finicky, but...

The YouTube video that is the centre of the OP states that the Rothschild family is worth $500 trillion.

Er, that's total bollocks. The total value of the stock markets and money in circulation is (according to a quick Google search) just over $100 trillion. So, how exactly are the Rothschild crew worth that much?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dear Mr (head of the family) Rothschild, these rough plebeians on here are disparaging your family. If you send me a modest million pounds i will defend your corner till my dying breath. If not go f### yourself. eeeerr, sorry I didn't mean to say that, please think again.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The video says that 500 trillion is a conspiracy. The video claims that the Rothchilds are not that wealthy. The video claims the richest Rothchild is worth only 1.9 billion.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Maybe if there is enough debt placed onto the younger generation. Maybe if they can't afford to buy a house in the town they grew up in.

The debt by design never becomes so massive that the new generation is completeley unable to purchase a house. Sufficient are allowed to buy houses to keep the dream alive. Then like clockwork contraction occurs and the economy slows and job disappear. The market reacts and prices come down. The cycle then repeats.

Every so often war breaks out to rid stockpiles of old weapons. Govts borrow more to create new weapons.
Rinse repeat

Except that we have reached the twilight zone in the area of Sovereign Debt. The Mother of all crashes is just around the corner.

To use a biblical metaphor "there will be gnashing of teeth"

Maybe. No one I knew in HS could afford to buy in our town. Either you inherited or moved out. That was a long time ago. Real estate has its up and downs but over the years it has mostly gone up.

There's more than one idea for why wars start. My father uuseed to think it was population control. Your idea sounds closer to what inbred bankers probably believe imo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join