It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens have souls?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
And by the way I am very open minded and believe all of this alien stuff I just dont ask silly questions like "do aliens have 32 teeth or do they even have teeth?". There is no point in asking questions like these. If you asked "Do you THINK aliens have souls?" then I wouldnt have been so hard on you. This question can only be answered with ideas and further questions not hard fact based answers which seems like what you were expecting. And no youre not a silly person at all, youre probably pretty cool in person.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
shouldnt we figure out whether WE have a soul first before going into discussion about some aliens that the majority of us (if any of us) havnt even seen? jus a thought

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
And by the way I am very open minded and believe all of this alien stuff I just dont ask silly questions like "do aliens have 32 teeth or do they even have teeth?". There is no point in asking questions like these. If you asked "Do you THINK aliens have souls?" then I wouldnt have been so hard on you. This question can only be answered with ideas and further questions not hard fact based answers which seems like what you were expecting. And no youre not a silly person at all, youre probably pretty cool in person.

CmptrN3rd5, I understand what you are saying, bro. I wasn’t really looking for a definitive yes/no answer but more a discussion why each person thought so. I apologize if I offended you.

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
DEFINE SOUL , do you mean personality/memory or the christian/muslum belife of life after death in some kinda self contained form that stays conscience and aware forever?

I just thought I would post the definition for everyone. This definition is from Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary.

Soul
-- the spiritual part of a person believed to exist after death
-- a persons moral or emotional nature or sense of identity
-- strong and good human feeling; emotional, moral and intellectual energy
-- a perfect example of some virtue or quality
-- a spirit of a dead person
-- a person
-- a type of music made popular by African Americans, expressing strong emotion

In this case, I think the second and third lines above define what I mean. I think those are the closest ones to personality/memory.

Lizzardsamok, what is your opinion of all this? I value your opinion because you have had first hand experience with other life forms. In your encounter, did it seem like they had a souls or any of the characteristics mentioned above?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
Have we actually proved that humans have souls?

This is exactly my point Event Horizon.Granted I didnt say it quite like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Some people still believe we (and aliens) don't have any soul and that's quite sad. These people live in a materialist world and totally forget that we are spiritual beings first. I'm closely convinced of my statements. Some people, who had contact with aliens, were told about this (Varginha for ex).

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Some people still believe we (and aliens) don't have any soul and that's quite sad. These people live in a materialist world and totally forget that we are spiritual beings first. I'm closely convinced of my statements. Some people, who had contact with aliens, were told about this (Varginha for ex).

im glad you think its sad that some of us do not get sucked into the marketting hype of magic crystals that you seem to find yourself in.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
im glad you think its sad that some of us do not get sucked into the marketting hype of magic crystals that you seem to find yourself in.

What magic crystals and marketing have to do here ? I don't buy anything...
Typical materialistic reaction

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can we get past the " materialistic " aspect of this, and back to the point of A Soul, To deny that, in it self, will come to you in time... if not, so sad!
However you concieve your existence... You can only trust that there must be something beyound this life!
Amuk attempted to touch upon this in one of his threads... as well as others asking if Pet's/and other life forms have a energy/soul that drives us to exist...
I'm certain that I can expect something greater after I leave this body!
Thank's for asking the question!
Jesse

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that aliens (not sure if it is the Greys or others) are interested in Humans becuase we can serve as "Canisters" or containers for their "Spirit" or "essense" or "soul". The grey's bodies are infact only canisters for the essense or soul of the beings inside them now.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Can we get past the " materialistic " aspect of this, and back to the point of A Soul, To deny that, in it self, will come to you in time... if not, so sad!

so if i deny a soul exists , it will come to me ? how do you know this ?

this whole post is taking 2 way out theories and then putting them together - lets establish that either or both souls and aliens exist first before we start having a pop at people who do not have the blind faith you have

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, it depends on your definition of aliens.

If you think aliens are demons i would guess not.

If you think aliens are EBEs (extraterrestrial BIOLOGICAL entities) then i guess yes.

If you are an antheist then you probably don't believe in the soul in which case the answer again is no.

Probably a few other possible scenarios.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
I have heard a lot of talk about them not having souls. Is this true?

It is my personal experience and teaching that all people in all the Universes have souls. More accurately, we "are" our souls.

As souls we are not necessarily limited to one life. For particular reasons of working between worlds, some souls choose to live a mission on another world in another race for a subsequent life or lives. (Think Peace Corps.)

The soul relationship is how the individual humans who have personal alien experiences are directly related to their alien contacts, and how their offspring inherit a relationship and opportunity to work with alien life. This is why we have always known our alien contacts and are aware of our contact with them here by spirit, though our physical state of being remains unaware or hardly aware.

It is new and relatively rare for all humans at this point in our evolution to be physically well aware of any of our spiritual activities with our physical and/or spiritual friends and families, though we all live an active spiritual existence parallel to our bodies. For alien experiencers, this naturally includes their activities with their alien friends and families.

Few humans who have alien contact may gain a personal comprehensive grasp of their situation or of the nature and intentions of the visiting alien races. This is due to what is naturally within their ability or desire to be aware of. But also, sadly, this is due to the controlled confusion of public information on Earth by organized and professional authorities.

All races of people have their own natural life spans- most in our visiting area at hundreds of years, with the longest at approximately one thousand years. Almost all races have been evolving hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years longer than we humans have been on Earth.

Our souls continue through a cycle of a number of lives and remain active between our lives, accumulating inheritance, abilities, knowledge and experience throughout. When we are done living lives, we enter another phase of the larger, endless cycle of existence.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
so i have nothing to lose by killing myself ? i will just magically pop up in another body ?

can i ask if u wear a seatbelt in your car ? do u walk across streets without looking ? if I KNEW everything you wrote above was 100% truth , i would be a deathwish

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
so i have nothing to lose by killing myself ? i will just magically pop up in another body ?

can i ask if u wear a seatbelt in your car ? do u walk across streets without looking ? if I KNEW everything you wrote above was 100% truth , i would be a deathwish

acidhead

I think we're all on a mission of sorts, whatever it may be, or many. We only have so long to live at a time, and some courses may take hundreds of years, such as helping to enlighten humanity to Universal life. Perhaps what we don't finish in time, demands another turn. I suggest you don't waste your opportunities in any case.

Yes, I wear my seatbelt. There is no such thing as "magic." There is only all of nature beyond the ceiling of our understanding.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Lizzardsamok, what is your opinion of all this? I value your opinion because you have had first hand experience with other life forms. In your encounter, did it seem like they had a souls or any of the characteristics mentioned above?

very good question , discounting the everlasting spirit thing and based on your pre defined "soul" desription, ill say YES.

they are similar and different.....
they showed emotions like surprise ,fear ,anger, disgust, pleasure, joy to name a few so in that way they are simular.

its just my speculation but i felt we humans were more advanced in body and mind, im not saying that to be a proud human just felt that way....

for instance:
i thought faster on my feet than they.
i had faster reaction time in general.
i had more acute periphial vision
I had more emotional depth like compassion and suppresion of fear,
i guess what im saying is they stayed in lower emotions.
so yes a soul but an cruel, less advanced one, and of an animal nature.
they never spoke a language but we did hear tones in ship sometimes, like they used tones for comunication...
I say this cause they perked up when tones played as we would to an intercom to listen.

thanks for valueing my opinion sir and for accepting my story.
I think answers the lizards but what of grey races or insectoid?

P.S.I belive the other beings follow after there conterparts here on earth,
for instance if a dog and a man were mixed geneticaly would the man/dog desire to scratch like a dog or think like one?
yes it would, IMHO

[edit on 20-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
I heard somewhere that aliens (not sure if it is the Greys or others) are interested in Humans becuase we can serve as "Canisters" or containers for their "Spirit" or "essense" or "soul". The grey's bodies are infact only canisters for the essense or soul of the beings inside them now.

I was told the correct answer behind the greys refering to humans as "CONTAINERS" and it was NOT about souls but all about BLOOD!
they also call us "SAC's" like sacs of blood. (like juice)
according to branton and my source greys ingest blood thru skin.

branton wrote that in dulce wars about souls i belive but the info i recieved came from another source face to face.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Branton, I've read many of his papers..Very interesting, I also read his life story w/the skitzo personalities..Is this true?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ASK HIM your self and get back to us.....

BRuce AlaN walTON
(BRANTON)

[email protected]

I doubt he's schitso* where did you hear that....?

hes actually very nice ive talked with him before....

[edit on 21-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
ASK HIM your self and get back to us.....
BRuce AlaN walTON
(BRANTON)
[email protected]
I doubt he's schitso* where did you hear that....?
hes actually very nice ive talked with him before....

I never knew what Branton’s actual name was or anything about him. I thought maybe it was Stanton Friedman or his secret name is the UFO community or something. Cool. Now I know.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I just may..I've been reading alot of his papers for a long time now. I actually ran across the "skitzo" thing on a website, perhaps it was mis-leading. I'll try to find it, If I can..No promises.

karmah

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join