It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens have souls?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of talk about them not having souls. Is this true? The Dulce papers speak about human aura and energy matrix (life force) research and how they can capture it. How can someone not have a soul?. It doesnt seem like they could exist unless they were mechanical machines. Could they be biological machines? If there is a thread that I missed in my initial search please post.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I dont know about a previous thread, however I believe that if there was aliens out there, I believe that they would process something similar to our souls. Cos after all wont they have to have a life force, and if that is correct then they must have something like a soul.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
they should have souls...... I think anyways

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What kind of souls are we talking about here,R-Souls or souls on their foot wear.No seriously thow who the hell knows.This is a daft question is it not

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kpatrickm
What kind of souls are we talking about here,R-Souls or souls on their foot wear.No seriously thow who the hell knows.This is a daft question is it not

Of course I dont think it is was a "daft" question.
I wouldnt have asked it if I thought it was. I am just curious.

FYI, "souls" and "soles" are different

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ofcourse they have souls. Just because they were alien doesnt mean allah didnt give them souls.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well lets not generalize all the aliens out there as being the same being. Im sure there are many types...

To further that, im sure there are other beings out there with souls...maybe even other humans.

I will say this it is my opinion that the Greys do not have souls. It is also my opinion that they are biological machines.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Have we actually proved that humans have souls?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I beleive that the basic biological make up of aliens and human are the same (of course physical features are probably different). So for things such as souls, yes I think aliens have souls, why wouldn't they?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No, I dont think aliens have souls, nor do I believe souls exist.

Could they be biological machines?

Well technicaly that is what we are, and unless there silicon based, than they are too.

[edit on 2/19/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sure all intelligent beings have souls

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Aliens that the Dulce Papers were refering to w/out Souls are the Greys. Due to excessive reproductive cloning & hybridization (if such a word exists). They feel they have no Souls left because of this, hence the reason why they are so interested in us for their studies and amongst other things. Referencing us as containers for the Souls. I believe Aliens do have souls as all the other living creatures in both the universe and omniverse. To think that we only have souls would be arrogant & and ignorant, it would be no different than thinking that we are the only species of intelligent lifeforms in existence in this vast space of "emptiness".

Karmah

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Could they be biological machines?

Welltechnicly that is what we are, and unless there silicon based, than they are too.

I think what was meant is that they have a biological shell and a mechanical interior (at least the "brain").

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why do you ask if this is true? As if anyone knew! People need not ask these silly questions but to answer yours, yes Im sure they do! Geez

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Why do you ask if this is true? As if anyone knew! People need not ask these silly questions but to answer yours, yes Im sure they do! Geez

What kind of questions should we be asking? Gosh

Also, what kind of questions were you expecting in a forum about Aliens & UFOs? Geez

[edit on 082828p://19u35 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
Have we actually proved that humans have souls?

Humans made up the word and definition of "SOUL" so Im sure we do buddy!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes, but by making up a word doesn't prove existence, pal. Here's a new word- plahof which means- having a tail protrude from your head. Guess what? I don't have one of those either.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadKarmah
To think that we only have souls would be arrogant & and ignorant, it would be no different than thinking that we are the only species of intelligent lifeforms in existence in this vast space of "emptiness".
Karmah

Good point! I agree. It would be arrogant to think that we are the only ones that have souls.

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Why do you ask if this is true? As if anyone knew! People need not ask these silly questions but to answer yours, yes I’m sure they do! Geez

You’re right, no one knows. That’s what makes it so interesting. I asked the question because I don’t know if it’s true and I’m curious. Surely it is possible that they do possess souls but I just thought it would be interesting to hear the opinions of others. You can’t categorize everyone else as being silly just because you don’t agree on there particular point of view. Maybe we are all silly…
but I would rather be silly and have an open mind then serious with a closed. (Hopefully that made sense) 

Thanks for all the good posts people, keep them coming. It is so fascinating to know what other people think.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
DEFINE SOUL , do you mean personality/memory or the christian/muslum belife of life after death in some kinda self contained form that stays conscience and aware forever?

[edit on 20-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
DEFINE SOUL , do you mean personality/memory or the christian/muslum belife of life after death in some kinda self contained form that stays conscience and aware forever?

[edit on 20-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

The latter mr. lizard man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join