It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You do realise more people post AT me than I do in total. Yet none of you have the stones to criticise each other.

This is what the mods refer to as Gang mentality.

So what's your deal? This is a sincere question. If Q is nothing, then why not just ignore Q and this thread?

I'm answered this a couple times but I'll take it your being sincere. If Q is not who he is pretending to be then his message is compromised, he is manipulating people by providing disinfo. its already gotten to the point where people believe Q or the Q decodes without question or research (hence the debunks).

Its also been shown in this thread that by showing evidence of Q's fraudulent claims have led to Q followers to question Q himself and the message. Why wouldn't I continue, in the same way I ask why are you posting here? Do you only post in threads that you believe in? Do you only read about things you believe in?

Its also enjoyable to dig deeper, I'd love for something to turn out to be true or Q/Trump whoever to take down the bad guys. But every time I dig deeper into Q I find his BS.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes. Big time. Pals with Huma Abedin's kin.

Accessed Government servers from Pakistan. Yeah, he's not gonna skate. This is bigger than they're leading on.

He's probably gonna flip on all of them to save his hide. This is UCMJ territory. Espionage. Treason.

edit on 6-7-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
With reference to likely key dates in July, I've just cone across this:

Longes t Lunar Eclipse this century on July 27th

1) Will affect just about every where except the North Americas,

2) The eclipse will be 4 hours long,

3) Totalcy, complete eclipse, will be 103 minutes (13?)

Brings to mind the 3 hours darkness at Jesus' crucifixion: link

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
originally posted by: BringMeThanos

he is manipulating people by providing disinfo. its already gotten to the point where people believe Q or the Q decodes without question or research

Seems like you described watching a few minutes of the Mainstream Media.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

You seem to be pretty revved up breaking down Q's photos.

I'd like to direct you to the several photos that Q took of what appears to be a presidential pen and stationery. If you can prove that to be stock photography you would go a long way towards debunking all of this
edit on 7 6 2018 by dashen because: Show me whatchu got

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Non sequitor:

If Q is not who he is pretending to be then his message is compromised

You have made an assumption here:

Plenty of authors have used Pseudonyms to publish messages that civilisation has found very important.

I.e. A message is not compromised just because it is delivered through an alias.

ETA - If you believe your statement then please confirm that you believe every email sent by Hussein, HRC etc., LL from aliases/gmail accounts are compromised!

edit on 6-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Tonight at midnight is the deadline for Rosenstein to turn over important FISA/SPY related documents to Congress. If he doesn't, he will be held in contempt, and likely fired shortly thereafter.

This must be serious, because no MSM outlet is mentioning tonight's deadline.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Ben Franklin used an alias.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

If Q is not who he is pretending to be then his message is compromised, he is manipulating people by providing disinfo. its already gotten to the point where people believe Q or the Q decodes without question or research (hence the debunks).

Thank you -- I appreciate the response! You touch on my concerns with Q in many ways. If Q is just a LARP, then no harm and no foul. But there is also much room for abuse if Q does have more sinister purposes. Every good conman first establishes trust with the "mark". Is that your concern? That Q is more than a LARP and has some nefarious plan? (I'm really not trying to put words in your mouth... just trying to clarify).

Its also been shown in this thread that by showing evidence of Q's fraudulent claims have led to Q followers to question Q himself and the message.

I may not be following closely enough, but I'm just not seeing the "debunks" any more than I'm seeing the "hits." It seems to me that both are based on presumptions. The crumbs are usually too vague and open to interpretation for any definitive conclusions. And it doesn't help that Q has stated that there will be disinfo mixed in with the crumbs.

Why wouldn't I continue, in the same way I ask why are you posting here? Do you only post in threads that you believe in? Do you only read about things you believe in?

Um... don't read too much into my question. I'm not asking you to stop posting or stop being a skeptic or anything else. It's a discussion forum. As I said, I understand what motivates Qsters. I was wondering what motivates you. I can see much room for abuse here, but I haven't seen any indication of abuse. It's one of the reasons I keep watching though.

Its also enjoyable to dig deeper, I'd love for something to turn out to be true or Q/Trump whoever to take down the bad guys. But every time I dig deeper into Q I find his BS.

I think we'd all love for someone to take down the bad guys! One of the things I find intriguing is that Trump hasn't made any comments about Q one way or another. That's especially odd because Trump has something to say about everyone and everything. So I find Trump's silence on the matter quite intriguing.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Ben Franklin used an alias.

He had several aliases. Poor Richard is just the most well-known of them. He wrote to the New England Courant under the name Mrs. Silence Dogood. That paper was edited by his brother, James Franklin, and he & Ben weren't on good terms.

I consider Trump's refusal to debunk Q to be one of the strongest proofs Q is legitimate. Trump is very clearly aware of Q; we've seen him acknowledge people wearing Q shirts at rallies more than once. If Q was a phony who had no access or influence with Trump, wouldn't Trump want to address that?
edit on 6-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I'd like to direct you to the several photos that Q took of what appears to be a presidential pen and stationery.

The info in the drops around the follow the pen pics put the pics in question. Q hinted at it being an important EO that was about to drop (which never did) but it was pointed out that the letterhead of the stationary was not the type of stationary used for EOs. It is the letterhead for public letters from the WH.

I also remember someone asking about the pen itself (the brand) and metal accents on the pen because they didn't seem to match those of the POTUS but I never dug deeper because the letterhead thing was enough for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Qanon is actually a very nice cult unlike others i could mention.

Cult-A person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.

edit on 6-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I consider Trump's refusal to debunk Q to be one of the strongest proofs Q is legitimate. Trump is very clearly aware of Q; we've seen him acknowledge people wearing Q shirts at rallies more than once. If Q was a phony who had no access or influence with Trump, wouldn't Trump want to address that?

I tend to agree. At the very least, even if Q isn't affiliated with Trump, there's no doubt that Trump knows about Q and doesn't see any harm in what Q is doing... and apparently sees something useful in Q's efforts. If Trump considered Q a problem, he would say so in no uncertain terms.

The potential for a psyop has troubled me since I first learned about Q. But it increasingly seems that the psyop is actually playing out against the bad guys -- not the good guys. It just seems that while it's intriguing and informative for most of us, for those with a guilty conscience, these drops have got to be maddening. The guilty have to be wondering which drops are about them... or will be about them... they're probably going over each drop with an even finer comb than the Qsters! And sweating bricks the whole time.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MintShamrock

Welcome to ATS and to the thread MS.

It would be helpful if you provided a reference or link as a start point.

There are thousands of steers that need following up so a bit more info to assist would be of great benefit; otherwise members will prioritise other steers with more info.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I had to share this...

HARTFORD – Gov. Dannel P. Malloy announced Tuesday afternoon that Connecticut will illuminate the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in New Haven, informally known as the “Q Bridge,” in red, white and blue lights tonight and Wednesday in observation of Independence Day, according to a release from his office.

www.norwichbulletin.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So Midnight tonight is basically the deadline for RR to release the files Congress requested a year ago, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tonight at midnight is the deadline for Rosenstein to turn over important FISA/SPY related documents to Congress. If he doesn't, he will be held in contempt, and likely fired shortly thereafter.

This must be serious, because no MSM outlet is mentioning tonight's deadline.

He wants Trump to fire him.
Although, 'contempt' is a serious reason to fire ANY high-ranking government official.
Just ask Eric Holder & Obam...Oh, wait,...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It’s everywhere!

Thanks for sharing

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join