It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Apparently they're trying to cancel a pro-Trump rally when POTUS arrives in London. Yet its perfectly acceptable to fly a balloon mocking Trump upon arrival...

2018/07/sadiq-khans-metro-police-reportedly-ban-pro-trump-welcome-rall

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, the woman on twatter who talks about being rescued from a satanic family (Hivites she points at) and has been discussed a lot here, went into more detail and opened up a fair amount more in the past few days.

She suggests that the "6 percent" mark that Q speaks of are literally zombies that feed to supplement their own adrenal failure.

DJ talks a lot about "apopheum" which is some kind of reality distortion that is associated with the deeper esoteric knowledge. I don't agree with some things he says but so many different angles seem to point to the same "source" you mention.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Some anons are gonna take that balloon down. I just know it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'd be honored if those idiots flew a GUT baby. I'm sure POTUS will be too. He'll get a good chuckle ("I was a cute baby wasn't I ? So nice that Khan & Friends recognized my birth! Amazing. ")

It's a pretty cool blimp I think. They raised funds for it heh. I'm half expecting them to burn it in effigy though---otherwise it's money.

edit on 6-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ha! Yeah, I received an email at work asking me to join the rally to protest against Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Haha in certain corners of the internet that plan was hatched days ago and is well-coordinated already.

It's a balloon. Use your imagination.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've definitely seen that. For sure they are referencing the same concept, whatever that is. I don't think its the oldest version of the symbol and there are a few different flavors. However yes, seems very appropriate that QE would be linked to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I heard they're going to make one mocking Sadiq Khan.

What's good for goose is good for the gander, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes!! I hope it's akin to He Will Not Divide Us.

Perfect.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Thanks Madrusa. I admit that I am pretty dumb and know close to nothing in these things. I was trying to summarize what I heard. What I watched was basically a Rudolph Steiner rehash.

Obviously the Matrix made this more mainstream and the suggestion was maybe where it came from.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: Boadicea

I think being a LARP is very harmful, as whether they admit it in here or not lots of people take Q's word as being from a position of insider intelligence and not just a random conspiracy enthusiast. Especially those I've seen who maybe only follow Q through twitter or live streams. This means they believe whatever Q tells them because it then sounds "plausible" evidence and proof are not required for them because... "Q said so".

I get what you're saying... and I don't disagree that some people are too quick to "believe"... but that says more about those people than it does about Q. I would also point out that many people aren't just "believing," but have some logic or rationale for trusting Q (to one extent or another). You and I may not agree with their logic, but it's not blind faith either.

I guess for me as long as Q is just dropping crumbs to be researched and followed up, and folks are informing and educating themselves, then it's all good. Better than good -- wonderful! My concern is if at some point Q starts using this trust to incite some kind of destructive activism. I am already concerned by Q's suggestions of imposing martial law and a few other things, which have been too quickly and easily accepted for my comfort. And it's exactly this kind of worry that prompted me to ask what motivates you.... what negative potential or negative effects you see. I'm wondering if others are seeing the same red flags, or perhaps you're seeing red flags I haven't even thought of yet!!!

I've not seen any "hits" yet myself, if you see one tag me in it please. One thing you should notice is anytime any posts asking for Q best proof they get dismissed or sent back to the thread 1 because "theres too many" or "its been asked so many times".

I think it comes down to the difference between evidence and proof, with the former subjective and the latter objective. I have not seen any proof (obviously), only evidence.

But I think something that's throwing me off is that I'm looking at this from a very different perspective than most folks, and I have my own ideas about what all is going on behind the scene. So it's kind of weird for me because as I follow the drops and discussion, I see the connections and understand the speculation... but those same drops and crumbs also fit my ideas and theories, and in some cases actually supports my suspicions. So I understand that just because Q's drops don't rule out my thoughts, neither do they prove anything.

But then everything about Q is rather bemusing -- even the way it's being handled here on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone read about this?

Antifa website doxes a judge and they invade his neighborhood.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... od-scaring-children/

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Nice to see you hanging out with us again.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Already posted the link that appeared on page 212. Isn't that enough for you?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nice to see you hanging out with us again.

Ahhh... thank you! I usually come to just catch up and learn and then get lost in my thoughts. So much to think about and so little to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

And you are so full of hate that you'd protest a legitimately elected President of another country!!!???

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I heard they're going to make one mocking Sadiq Khan.

What's good for goose is good for the gander, right?

Over £14,000 raised for a 'baby khan' balloon . ..

kippercentral.com...

Over £14,000 has been raised in a crowdfunder to fly a ‘giant Sadiq Khan baby balloon’ over London, representing a major anti-Khan sentiment across the capitol city.

The balloon, which will likely be flown above London in August, is in response to anti-Trump protestors who are flying a baby Trump balloon over London during the President’s visit to the UK.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

"Folks silently marched single file in lines of two, some masked, some not; everyone with fists raised.”"

Here is the actual article,

itsgoingdown.org...

"Everyone met up outside dude’s cul de sac in the grass listening to Jimmy Wopo and just kicking it, sharing water and perspectives about why they were there. This group was a lot smaller than the bigger street marches – about 35 people – and was made up of Antwon’s community members, medics, legal observers, anarchists and antifascists, and black liberation activists. The mood was pretty posi with undertones of grief and anger about the situation, but in general people were feeling empowered and ready to storm this ding dong’s neighborhood. Folks silently marched single file in lines of two, some masked, some not; everyone with fists raised.

The chanting didn’t begin until the group arrived at Manning’s manor, where people began to shout, “What was his name? Antwon Rose Jr! How old was he? 17! Who did this? The police did this!” Speakers talked about the murder and the judge’s role in it all, songs were sung, and then the group reformed the two lines and marched through the neighborhood saying, “Three shots in the back, how you justify that?”"

Sounds "Violent"

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Fixed the link from my post earlier. My bad..

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think it relates to Q in that for both believers and skeptics, there is something deeper here going on than most of can see with our eyes.

Cranky, I am beginning to pay closer attention to everything you post, and have actually gone back to read some of them a second time.

If nothing else, more folks are developing eyes to see and ears to hear because of the Great Awakening of which Q is a facilitator, a guide, a helper.

When something pops out at you and you do a double take, listen more astutely, see things more clearly, it is a beautiful thing. Maybe your first inclination is to say, "Oh, that is just a coincidence". But, we know there are no coincidences, don't we.

Did you notice President Trump's mention of Elton John yesterday in his speech at the Big Sky event in Montana? He was talking about filling up a stadium, and he mentioned Elton John and EJ's organ. My ears tingled and my thoughts went to the news of the day.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly brought a CD with the Elton John song “Rocket Man” to give as a gift to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during his visit to the country.

Naturally, I then went straight to the lyrics to see if there was a "meaning" I could deduce.

What Does This Song Mean To You?

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join