It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone ! This is my first post here !
I will do my best to contribute to this thread
I see much derailing though ...

Just a quick thought ...

I find it funny that "Qanon" sounds like "cannon" ...
"The Shot Heard Around The World"

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoduleArchibald

How the hell are you pronouncing Q?

Qwannon?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

How the hell are you pronouncing Q?

Qwannon?

> /kju:/ Anon

> How are you pronouncing "Qatar"?

Qwatar?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoduleArchibald

Just a quick thought ...

Welcome to ATS, TA! I see it too. The bright side is it will make the job of indexing this part go real fast, not unlike my daily speed scroll catch-up. Who knows, maybe they'll eventually figure out it's not about whether Q is "real or not". That's a false dichotomy. It sure the hell isn't imaginary!!

Looking forward to your contributions!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Thank You Tjack

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You're right, as a word that's how it should be pronounced.

The kanun, ganoun or kanoon (Arabic: قانون‎, translit. qānūn;Greek: κανονάκι, translit. kanonaki; Hebrew: קָנוֹן‬, qanon; Persian: قانون‬‎, qānūn; Turkish: kanun; Armenian: քանոն, translit. k’anon; Azerbaijani: qanun; Uyghur: قالون‎, ULY: qalon) is a string instrument played either solo, or more often as part of an ensemble, in much of the Middle East, Maghreb, West Africa, Central Asia, and southeastern regions of Europe. The name derives from the Arabic word qanun, meaning "rule, law, norm, principle", which is borrowed from the ancient Greek word and musical instrument κανών (rule), which in Latin was called canon

Qanon

a reply to: BringMeThanos

The absolute state of this board...
edit on 6-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

How are you pronouncing "Qatar"?

As one word.

How do you pronounce Q? Your not Armenian are you? lol

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

You're right, as a word that's how it should be pronounced.

The kanun, ganoun or kanoon (Arabic: قانون‎, translit. qānūn;Greek: κανονάκι, translit. kanonaki; Hebrew: קָנוֹן‬, qanon; Persian: قانون‬‎, qānūn; Turkish: kanun; Armenian: քանոն, translit. k’anon; Azerbaijani: qanun; Uyghur: قالون‎, ULY: qalon) is a string instrument played either solo, or more often as part of an ensemble, in much of the Middle East, Maghreb, West Africa, Central Asia, and southeastern regions of Europe. The name derives from the Arabic word qanun, meaning "rule, law, norm, principle", which is borrowed from the ancient Greek word and musical instrument κανών (rule), which in Latin was called canon

Qanon

The absolute state of this board...

This is some of your best research on the word Qanon.

Unfortunately thats not QAnon. But at least your spending your time on google well

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

And what is the purpose of QAnon if not the desire for Qanon, the rule of law to be properly established, Divine harmony, indeed the Qanon is an actual member of the Pantheon, a God, when one looks a little deeper, hence a basis for religious faith, even though Qanon is a lyre.

kinnāru could be considered an Akkadian word, alongside zannāru. Kinnaru’s appearance in the Akkadian god-list may therefore be evidence not only that no satisfactory equation was available, but that none was needed—that the Divine Kinnaru was current beyond Ugarit, stretching eastward into Mesopotamia.

The kinnāru is mentioned several times in Ugaritian mythological and paramythological texts. Some of these passages, like much of Ugaritian literature, are still imperfectly understood and have occasioned much debate.

Early version Qanon

Virgin Anat washed her hands …
She took her lyre (knr) in her hand,
She clasped the bull-shaped instrument to her breast.
She sang of the loves of valiant Baal

There is also the consideration of response to generate further harmony, it's how Angels pass the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Welcome to the Fray

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's like trying to understand the Qwabala...

If one is to identify Baal’s praise-singer at all, why should he not be Kinnaru himself—the only known musical god attested for the city? This explanation works very well for the scenes featuring the kinnāru. It is admittedly awkward in the aforementioned passage with cymbals (BOOM BOOM BOOM). But since the type-scene was apparently flexible as to its musical details, we need not expect kinnāru and Kinnaru in every instance. Moreover, if Kinnaru symbolized the totality of Ugaritian music-making, he himself might have been treated somewhat flexibly when anthropomorphized into the realm of mythological narrative, when he might ‘leave’ the lyre and become simply a Gracious Minstrel.

Ask for life, O valiant hero Aqhat:
Ask for life and I shall give (it) you,
Immortality and I shall bestow it on you …
Like Baal when he is revived, he is served,
(When) he is revived, one serves and gives him drink,
Chants and sings before him—
A Gracious Minstrel [who is?] his servant

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
A mug holder in those terms would be something holding a picture.
A server?

he’s been saying he had it all along.

And now he posted a picture of it.

That would also mean Q wasn’t talking about that stupid coaster and wasn’t lying .There is a reason he used that photo.

Help me out here guys ETA & gals

So, your theory is that the important item is the iPhone, not the reflected image?

If this is the case, then there's some black hat somewhere who just found out where his missing phone is...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thank you Madrusa for your input ! Much appreciated ! I really love that kind of stuff

Thank you Aallanon ! [sarcasm]Full armor on[/sarcasm]

Back to the topic ...

- Peter Strzok may not comply with House Judiciary committee subpoena
- Trey Gowdy blasts Adam Schiff

What about Rod Rosenstein?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoduleArchibald

Just a quick thought ...

BOOM!

Hello, TA.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Interesting where are all the people who came out to attack me after I made my first posts in here.

Theodule gets a free pass because he's already accepted the cult rules?

You guys are hilarious. There is a reason why lots of the main posters from the first few threads have given up, they don't have an answer to the pic debunks and can't keep rationalising the missed deadlines and predictions.

You can blame it on "trolls" (trolls being the word you use for people who don't agree with you) all you like, but if there weren't tons of holes in this then we wouldn't be here.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
Interesting where are all the people who came out to attack me after I made my first posts in here.

Theodule gets a free pass because he's already accepted the cult rules?

You guys are hilarious. There is a reason why lots of the main posters from the first few threads have given up, they don't have an answer to the pic debunks and can't keep rationalising the missed deadlines and predictions.

You can blame it on "trolls" (trolls being the word you use for people who don't agree with you) all you like, but if there weren't tons of holes in this then we wouldn't be here.

No, it's because you are and continue to be condescending and rude.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I wish you put this much effort into something useful.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It's hurricane season and a $hit storm is brewing. This baby is too big to escape. The swamp waters are receding and storm surge is growing. A fury of truth will be rained down upon thee.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join