It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Then there is this one ..oh boy oh boy...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Why is he still having rallies? He won, next one is a few years he can’t keep doing this and he has a job to do with all the population of USA not his misguided loyal fans turning up there to worship him in pathetic Q branded cheap tacky clothes

I don’t know? I didn’t schedule it. Probably because he likes connecting with his supporters and getting his message straight to the people who vote for him? Next elections in Nov. 2020. Not that far at all really...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
DECODE of Q Post 69 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

COVFEFE Method
GRID = 17x56 FROM TIMESTAMP
KEYWORD = "We will never forget." Only line of post short enough to use!
RESULT = "DHYHTDETGSYPRMAMF"

Interpretation = Not sure how to construct from below but I sense there's something there - any views?
D = DONALD=POTUS
HYH = Holding Your Hand, or Hold Your Horses, or Have You Heard
TDET = The Debt (to look after fallen/vets)
GS = George Soros
Y= Why? or Owl
PRM = Partner Relationship Management
AMF = Arab Monetary Fund?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why is he still having rallies? He won, next one is a few years he can’t keep doing this and he has a job to do with all the population of USA not his misguided loyal fans turning up there to worship him in pathetic Q branded cheap tacky clothes

I don’t know? I didn’t schedule it. Probably because he likes connecting with his supporters and getting his message straight to the people who vote for him? Next elections in Nov. 2020. Not that far at all really...

It realy doesn’t sit right with me, in the UK we have a time frame for elections and the political parties each have a budget

They don’t hold rallies with their supporters all the time, it’s just crazy

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I was thinking that too.
Q&A = Seth Rich and Assange ............?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It realy doesn’t sit right with me, in the UK we have a time frame for elections and the political parties each have a budget

They don’t hold rallies with their supporters all the time, it’s just crazy

Yeah and you guys still have kings and queens and stuff. You can’t even have butter knives. What do you want me to do about it?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1 OMG and Double Wow on the 2 vids you posted. This is total crazy scary stuff and I cannot wait for the world to wake up for all to see! Thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Twittersphere Update / Report

Leftist Trump hating Twitterites are openly calling Trump a Nazi and here's the thing, Twitter seems to be allowing it and promoting it like a kind of campaign, insighting many to extreme prejudice, bigotry & hatred, while silencing voices of reason like my own (locked me out for debating). I think it might have been when I pointed to Obama's child detention record and suggested that he knowingly let some through into the hands of child traffickers in the continental USA, like a Judas goat leading the little sheep to slaughter and worse what happens to them leading up to it - EVIL.

Trump OTOH, is working to put a stop to it and halt it in its tracks, which is the right thing to do.

Totally different dynamic.

I was called an ignorant racist, but then when they realized I wasn't and was bursting their bubble - bam, down came the account lockout panic button!

So instead of doing their damned Google verify, which is like a threat because then they know who you are (don't trust them with my info) to get back on, I've decided to let it sit and lead them to believe that they just quashed my freedom of speech and my voice in the public square. I call that a double-bind, no matter how seemingly insignificant the act (and who knows who might have been following my account, maybe someone might have agreed with me!). "Hey why did you lockout that guy?!" LOL

edit on 25-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had picked up on something earlier in one of your posts and was going to say something then but now seems a better time . The use of Biblical references might be a key to some of the coding ... biblical ...waters = peoples Now its not just the symbols but the metaphor's you find them in . This vid is long but Mike Heiser has a very good grip on scriptures and thinking well about it

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Not so crazy.

No middle man.
The real message.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Trumps having a rally in Columbia SC tonight. My local news has a guy there and was doing a live report outside showing the long ass line. Out of a line of at least 500 people they had their guy do his piece standing right in front of a lady in full Q regalia. She has on a long robe with a big sequined Q and WWG1WGA on the back.

"Q" spreading like solder on a copper pipe.

The "Message" is multiplying like "rabbits".

😎

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dude, if you can find the Discord they're using, you'd be a freaking LEGEND.

Could this be what they're referring to? Re: discord

Centipede Central, the most influential and active pro-Donald Trump chat room on the internet was taken over and shut down in a self-described "coup" last week, which had the effect of scattering its 16,000 members into several new chat servers and deleting the roughly 6 million messages that were sent over the last year-and-a-half.

This was back in October, but I figured I would put it out there anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Wow! threatening to go after Trump 4 year old granddaughter! What is happening here!?? Why are these people not being arrested for threatening the President's family!! Even Canada should jail this person.

edit on 25-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthegoat

I got 404 on your link.

Interesting as a black hat reaction to pro-Trumpers but what we are looking for is a gaming forum that deep state uses to communicate with other black hats (foreign & domestic) as an alternative to their fake gmail accounts.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post 70 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 = use both digits in each of hour, minute, seconds and apply Modulo 26 to get A to Z letters
Result = (SBB from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Saudi British Bank was used for payments to some or all of the 13 Angry Dems

Method 2 = add digits in each of hour, minute, seconds as appropriate to get A to Z letters
Result = JBB from ACRONYMFINDER.COM
Interpretation = Jewish Big Brothers, or Joint Branch Board (Scotland, UK)

COVFEFE Method
GRID = 19x2 FROM TIMESTAMP
KEYWORD = "Alice & Wonderland." matches columns in grid.
RESULT = "SL"
Interpretation = Stop Loss, or So Long

GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
KEYLETTER = "Q"
RESULT = "JeA oesl/PWeid ?-l em mnnwd uaWti( i St d te tf Ge ede.oG r"

Interpretation = need help but below elements seem to be relevant and the spacing is unusual for this method.
PW = Password or Personal Wealth
eid= Event Identifier, Equipment identifier, Employee Identification (banking transaction?)
?-1 = who is now less one?
em = Emergency Medecine (No name?), or Electronic mail
mnn=?
wd= medical ward?
ede= Electronic Document Exchange (banking transactions again)
r= Q+?

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join