It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That article seems over the top in trying to emphasise Hussein's "heterosexuality"?

Also note that Michelle's book doesn't come out until 2 days after the 11th November parade (when we assume this will be all complete).

For some reason Hussein's book doesn't go to print until at least a year later? Does it really take 3 years after leaving office for your book to get published?

Thanks for pointing out the article!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thanks. Found it and am watching.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

CADpro, just for you from an old post!

DECODE Q post #58 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Firstly post #57 says

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.
in reference to Hillary going to Saudi Arabia (supposably to explain why she can't repay the payments they made with presidential influence/flavours).

Post #58

DECODDE - GUCCIFER/FLORIDA METHOD
Key letter "X"

Result =
"rp0mnt
e Gt
Hhrc noeit2 "

Interpretation = "Repo moment, he got his HRC; you know it too!"

rp0= REPO (as in repossession)
mnt= moment
e= he (Alwaleed?)
Gt= Got
Hhrc= his HRC
noeit2= you know it too!

ETA- this was thrown up by my automatic decode macro for this method, some time ago but I couldn't understand it until now (after your prompt).
edit on 25-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

edit on 25-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: payments

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Post #58

That article is a great reminder of how the Cult works.

Rothschild puppet Clinton: Huma is fine.

Rothschild puppet McCain from the other party: Huma is fine.

Soros & Clinton Puppet Media Matters: Huma is fine.

Soros, Al-waleed, Rothschild, all parts of the triangle supporting and confirming each other.

All of them except for Al Waleed are still doing their Business as usual. Had the IG Report come out unredacted
and had there been no distraction by MSM, then Huma would be behind bars by now and we could move on
to the Clinton Crime Family and Sore-Ass and then finally the Rot-Childs.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Hill just dropped some pretty big news.

James Comey Personally Killed Immunity Deal with Julian Assange

Ka-boom!

Some of the characters are household names, thanks to the Russia scandal: James Comey, fired FBI director. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Department of Justice (DOJ) official Bruce Ohr. Julian Assange, grand master of WikiLeaks. And American attorney Adam Waldman, who has a Forrest Gump-like penchant for showing up in major cases of intrigue.

Each played a role in the early days of the Trump administration to try to get Assange to agree to "risk mitigation" - essentially, limiting some classified CIA information he might release in the future.

But an unexpected intervention by Comey - relayed through Warner - soured the negotiations, multiple sources tell me. Assange eventually unleashed a series of leaks that U.S. officials say damaged their cyber warfare capabilities for a long time to come.

A run-down for anyone lost.

Assange publicly stated the email leaks DID NOT come from Russia.

Seth Rich is murdered.

Assange could have testified that Rich supplied the leaks had an immunity deal been reached.

The Dems with blood on their hands have their favorite crooked FBI director step up to the plate and kill an immunity deal to save their assets.

I hope this makes it into high school text books one day.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just brainstorming here. Q has been dark for the last 3 days, passed on his Q & A. He told us riots were coming. Just a thought they knew it was coming. What if they switched up at the last minute and went personal? I think that's what happened and now Q and company are securing everyone. Just my 12.4 cents worth

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Below is n ATS thread that reverses the SEC's (Security and Exchange Commissions power to appoint judges.

Supreme Court Hands Trump the Power to Fire Hundreds of Judges

I cannot understand why or how this power was granted them but it would be interesting to look into the history. Well, maybe I can understand. Some in gov had an interest in this.

From the OP's source but not in the OP quotes

The SEC-appointed judges have long been a controversy. The Commission had the power to appoint their own judges. These judges were overseeing crucial cases that affected private businesses and the investment industry. Clearly, there was a conflict of interest.

It would have been very easy for the SEC to select judges that would only vote in their favor. Or, compromised members of the Commission could have picked judges whose rulings would appease corrupt investment firms. You see the problem?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: iamthegoat

I got 404 on your link.

Interesting as a black hat reaction to pro-Trumpers but what we are looking for is a gaming forum that deep state uses to communicate with other black hats (foreign & domestic) as an alternative to their fake gmail accounts.

little mishaps at the end of the url. this should work.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thanks for expanding on that article. I sensed it was pretty big news today, but didn't have a clue as to HOW big it was.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
For Sky, RE: Ag post....

Assange Deal Killed By Comey

Relevant point, buried: "Not included in the written proffer was an additional offer from Assange: He was willing to discuss technical evidence ruling out certain parties in the controversial leak of Democratic Party emails to WikiLeaks during the 2016 election. The U.S. government believes those emails were hacked by Russia; Assange insists they did not come from Moscow."

Clear per Q posts, the SR JA issued is/was tied to the Russian Hacking election thing going the full distance and anything JA said that could derail that was a problem. Now, interesting to me, it would have been a problem for DJT too. He's gotten HUGE mileage out of the Russian thing, had Assange refuted it early....

I have a theory JA is out of the embassy anyway.
edit on 25-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: agseed posted, adding my thoughts

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thank you AS. Before Wikileaks it seems only we the people didn't know how the gov worked. No matter the politics, corruption needs to be exposed. I don't recall seeing info about why Rohrabacher visited Assange but found the below.

From Aug 2017 article

The reason for the unusual meeting (Rohrabacher claims he is the first member of congress to meet with Assange), according to Rohrabacher’s office, was to glean information from Assange on the real DNC leaker with an eye toward assisting the president in fending off charges about Russian hacking in Washington, and to help the WikiLeaks founder leave the embassy a free man.

So it seem both sides courted him for different reasons. And as per your article Comey comes into play once again.

I am hoping that Sessions and Pompeo's aggressive statements against Assange was just rhetoric.

He needs that Medal of Freedom award IMO

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Seeing things like that makes me really certain that Trump is working 24/7 to drain all swamp.

Man you Americans are so lucky right now!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: liveandlearn

Seeing things like that makes me really certain that Trump is working 24/7 to drain all swamp.

Man you Americans are so lucky right now!

Well, lets see how this plays out. Many Judges Trump has appointed have not come up review by the Senate yet. That is the real swamp. Our senate and congressmen who are benefiting. And Schumer says they will not be voted on till the Tariff bill comes for a vote. See how deep this is?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Just throw her butt ugly self into a jail cell for the rest of her miserable life.

P

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

For some reason Hussein's book doesn't go to print until at least a year later? Does it really take 3 years after leaving office for your book to get published?

If BHO's book was published, and then he's indicted, he'd have to retract entire chapters in an addendum to the book, or something. He senses that his life and legacy are about to change for the worse, imo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just hope this is not the start of a bad trend

Be safe

UpDate

Twitter

edit on 25-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
When are you guys going to figure out that the Mods mean business and stop posting off topic posts and rants againts other posters. It has been made clear.

Self control is the point and it seems to be lacking here.

If this thread is shut down you have only yourselves to blame.

Get some control please...and think before you post.
edit on 25-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: edit for spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join