It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I had no idea that Amy Schumer was related to cryin Chuck. I'm sure probably most everyone here probably knew.

How In The World Are Amy Schumer & Chuck Schumer Related?

But for every rule there is an exception. That exception is Amy and Chuck Schumer who are, in fact, related — even if they run in quite different circles.

From the article sited above is an Instagram pic posted of Amy and Chuck with her confirming they are related.

While I was digging last night on AW I found an interesting connection to a Q post regarding Maggie "Wendy" Nixon.

Amy Schumer's husband Chris Fisher trained under AW.

Rising Star Chef Chris Fischer of The Beach Plum - Biography

Family dinner started promptly at 6:30pm when Chris Fischer was growing up on Martha’s Vineyard. Fishing and hunting were also a part of family culture. Fischer would eventually leave New England to pursue cooking, a sojourn that saw him abandon culinary school for Mario Batali’s Babbo; Alice Waters’s Rome Sustainable Food Project; and London’s River Café and St. John Bread and Wine.

As you can see in the article headline The Beach Plum is mentioned.

The co-owners of The Beach Plum are none other than Sarah and Bob Nixon who are Maggies parents.

The Nixons, Sarah and Bob, who co-own the Home Port and the Beach Plum Inn, were so pleased by Josh Aronie’s work at the Home Port last summer that they’ve crowned him the new executive chef at the Beach Plum Inn.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Further update. After waiting many hours & uninstalling the Twitter app from my phone, I went ahead with the verify, which just presented me with a box to click that I'm not a bot (unlike the last time they locked me out), and then lo and behold didn't they remove everyone I was following, which was set at 0, I followed 1, and then, bam, they restored it.

I was as if they were trying to penalize me, but someone stepped in and straightened it out.

Kind of like I predicted.

So I'm counting is as a win for the good guys and freedom of speech, while Twitter once again tips its hand as to the game it's playing.

Interesting..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Synchronicity... I've just been watching James Comey on BBC News "Hard Talk".

Although this one sentence is out of context, James Comey DID say "I think Donald Trump is illuminating the way the country works".

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If he "flips" on Lynch/Jarrett/Obama, Comey can expect a PARDON from Trump...after General Michael Flynn gets his, of course. Thanks for sharing that Comey quote, RelSci.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking along the same lines.

Another indication that things are getting real!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Another indicator is that Democrats are wondering where their messiah is. Obama is laying really low for a reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
When are you guys going to figure out that the Mods mean business and stop posting off topic posts and rants againts other posters. It has been made clear.

Self control is the point and it seems to be lacking here.

If this thread is shut down you have only yourselves to blame.

Get some control please...and think before you post.

Being On or Off topic is a pretty subjective area.

I thought the Mars Retrograde that started today was relevant to the timing of current events, but I guess not.

Tons of other astrological-type posts take up half a page, no problemo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

When it goes down ... expect a few of the bigger fish to be out of the country ... on holiday ... and the holiday destination does not allow extradition.

They will be caught ... one way or another.

P

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You know, since it was realized that Huma had every single one of Hillary's emails ever sent on the laptop Wiener got busted with. It finally sunk in...

Huma and the contents of that laptop are key the whole shebang and lets the air out of one potential snag; the lost chain of custody of Hillary's laptop.

It doesn't matter because they've got it all (and more) from the laptop.

BOOM!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Comey definitely used Loretta Lynch and the tarmac meeting as his excuse for bypassing DOJ in his pre-election day comments on Hillary - as part of this BBC interview.

I'm wondering now why he is in the U.K.? Tidying up loose ends with SIS?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: liveandlearn
When are you guys going to figure out that the Mods mean business and stop posting off topic posts and rants againts other posters. It has been made clear.

Self control is the point and it seems to be lacking here.

If this thread is shut down you have only yourselves to blame.

Get some control please...and think before you post.

Being On or Off topic is a pretty subjective area.

I thought the Mars Retrograde that started today was relevant to the timing of current events, but I guess not.

Tons of other astrological-type posts take up half a page, no problemo.

I wasn't implicating anyone in particular nor did I see those posts. That said, many of us have seen the pro/con Q posts go out of control. We all have to think before we post. There are different mods who understand things differently.

At some point the mods are going to say shut it down. How many other thread have seen so many reprimands sometimes just within one day, let alone everyday, and not be shut down. That was my point. The mods are being generoua.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

BOOM!!!

Great point, great post. Back then I thought the Weiner scandal is merely about some perv politician getting busted. Now I realize its the key that will open the gates of Hell for those involved.

Its just a shame that they are using it to play the other side rather than just making it all puplic.

(post by pheonix358 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

In 2014, Hussein appointed Rose Kennedy Schlossberg and 3 others as part of the Senior Executive Service; in roles as Trustees of the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts! Why on earth would a center for performing arts need to be part of the government's Senior Executive Service???
Obama Whitehouse archives record of the appointment

In-house Rituals on demand?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Has the agreement at link on tweet.

twitter.com...

My feeling is there hasn't been enough of the right kind of press and/or support to bring this issue into enough demand.

Stage needs to be set.

Things are ramping up now with this latest info circulating.

The @julianassange team is gearing up for another online vigil.

Hashtag #Unity4J #SafePassage #ReconnectJulian

The last one was really not supported enough at all.

If you twatter support as much as you can.

Hoping this time does the trick!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Skyfloating here is a great twitter thread that breaks down your article very nicely. Very well worth the read.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's ironic you say that. Former FBI Director is considering becoming a Canadian citizen.
www.foxnews.com...

Maybe he's kidding? Trudeau would protect him.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have a confession to make about Q. Unless it's posted here I rarely go to see a drop. Even when they are posted here I most often speed-read them to the point of missing whole lines if something doesn't' catch my attention. I could see early on I wasn't going to be the one to figure out the exact language of any comms/code. I certainly haven't dismissed that Q is connected in some way to the Trump team, there's more than enough there to keep that open, even probable, but I'm comfortable just waiting to see if any of the more bombshell stuff happens to pan out.

Having said that I love the whole Q thang and I especially love my fellow ATS posters in this thread. I feel connected and appreciative of the teamwork. I'm here because of YOUR great work and enthusiasm. I'm down with encouraging the sentiment WWG1WGA. What I like about this as the best thread(s) going on at ATS is regardless of whether any of the particular "deductions" the crew here makes pan out, I do see how the worldwide cabal connections have been increasingly fleshed out as well as our understanding of the international spiderweb in many ways.

Just like the powerful memes that the elites hate for their effectiveness, I do believe there's something powerful in what we sometimes refer to as "weaponized autism." And, like I've said before, many that are coming to these topics for the first time are red-pilled for life no matter how it turns out. They've come to understand there really is a "man behind the curtain" so to speak. That's a permanent condition as we well know.

Now...it's time, for real, to just let some posts sit and stew all by themselves. Not only would it be more productive it would be funny as heck knowing the starvation that would be going on by those who might seek to frustrate or humbug. I know I haven't said much with this post that hasn't been said by one or another of us here before but I double-Q dare you my fine peeps to actually resist the urge to engage anything that will make us have to speed scroll. Can WWG1WGA on that one for a bit?

I hope y'all love me too and I believe with all my heart we are in a literal fight of Dark vs Light. There's a spiritual component to this and the powder-keg state of the world without a doubt in my own mind. No need in my estimation to try and define it any further or fit it under any particular philosophy just recognize it and the rest will take care of itself over the course of time.

Lastly, I used to dismiss the 11-11 phenomena thingy but for various reasons it's become harder for me to explain away as just a trick of the mind. Whether there's anything to it or not November this year is bound to pretty tense for a variety of reasons so I don't think there's any harm on keeping one's head up coming into it. It's like storm prepping if you will. Did I say "storm" prepping? Oh my

edit on 26-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Q "went dark" after announcing and then cancelling his Q&A session last Thursday/Friday. Does anyone have a sense of what's going on?

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join