It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What movie would you like to see a sequel or reboot for?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
THE LAST JEDI! Scrap that pile of sh**, and do what was planned, with a talented director, please.

Personally, I would redo 7 and 8 to follow more closely what the original author intended...

Anyways, I would die a happy man if they remade episode 8, lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

See now we're talking. Instead of remake perfectly good movies, remake the FAIL flicks.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How about Dune? Maybe do it right this time.

Pick any of the great Stephen King books that had horrible movie adaptations - like The Dead Zone or Firestarter.

Other than that I'm a sucker for the gothic horror movies. Unfortunately the last Mummy sucked so hard we won't be seeing any of those redone soon.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
AKA: which one of your favorite movies would you love to watch get ruined by shoving every line that got even a chuckle in the first shoved down your throat until you cant take it and/or pandering to "untapped demographics" for increased revenue.

let classics stay classics and stop riding the wave of their success just to make a quick buck because everyone is too lazy to create something original.

next up: Goonies remake with all girls because the original only got interest from boys... gotta tap that demographic!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

A boy and his dog.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Big trouble in little china, sequel with Kurt Russel.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

"Shut up! and take my money!" Imagine Fry saying it.

We have to know what happened with that white yeti thing following what's his name on his truck at the end, no?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I few of those titles are rumored to be in development and a few others have been denied.

If I had a blank check, i'd reboot Fahrenheit 451 but instead of burning books, the antagonists could burn USB sticks and memory cards. In the age of "fake news" the re-imagining might work.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This won't make sense to you, but I'm all in for a sequel to Clint Eastwood's 2010 movie "Hereafter". The Matt DAmon character really drops the ball at the very end of this Flic. Marie France's character, communed with her ancestors while unconscious in Indonesia, after the Tsunami. But what they missed, and Damon's character should have jumped all over, is that Marie's ancestors were all French, not Indonesians. At their last scene, the table was set for this to launch a sequel on the Continent, for a Da Vinci Code like chase, to track down France's "Lost Dauphin". Hereafter had everything. The surviving twin brother, the Charles Dickens connections, and a psychic who can fill the shoes of both Nostradamus's predictions, and Edgar Cayce's channel's Thumbnail statements on the little Prince's, getaway from Paris.

All of the Flic, "Hereafter" is pure prologue for this wild chase movie, bringing out previously hidden historical mysteries.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You are being served!

www.imdb.com...

I haven't seen it though.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not that I would like to see any of these ruined but the between the PC crowd, multi-letter groups and other easily offended groups, it would be at least somewhat interesting to see how they chop, dice, puree and overall twist and dance around a remake. Add in any of the scantily clad space babes / pirate wenches / slave girls and hunky, lantern jawed, leading men from many Sci-Fi of the 50's just for the #metoo.

The Birth of a Nation (1915)

The Littlest Rebel (1935)

Gone with the Wind (1939)

Some Like It Hot (1939)

Song Of The South (1946)

Road to Rio (1947)

Road to Bali (1952)

White Christmas (1954)

Harper Valley P.T.A. (1978)

I Dream of Jeannie (TV Series 1965–1970)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Overboard .... !

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would love to see a part 3 to " boondock saints ".... !!!!! The first one was awesome !!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A sequel to "Constantine". With that same Neo guy who starred in the first one.

Keanu Reeves.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The first Highlander.

And hold the cheese, please.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'd like to say Scarface, the Man with No Name Trilogy, and it's high time to complete the Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure trilogy.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I would love to see a part 3 to " boondock saints ".... !!!!! The first one was awesome !!!!

But the second was horrendous! No more!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Reptilicus, yeah scary and another,,,.... Another, another Rocky that's the ticket

Of course Bill and Ted would be totally egregious, dude.....not

edit on 12-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Ended up watching Running Man over the weekend and thought they could really amp it up nowadays with all the special effects.

Unless its already been done?

I'd love to see it redone but have it follow the book version.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How about a decent horror flick about giant spiders? I feel any remake of a classic would be chock full of PC BS and just ruin the story, like what Disney did to Luke Skywalker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join