It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk: 4-D Chess Pre-Kim Summit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Arriving late to the gender equality breakfast:
thehill.com...

Leaving early ahead of climate change talks:
www.cnn.com...

Publicly haranguing Canadian PM:
www.cbc.ca...

Citing tariffs on milk:
www.theatlantic.com...

Trump won't sign G7, unprecedented:
www.cnn.com...

This ATS poster believes it was all part of the plan, and perhaps unwittingly or otherwise, G7 was all part of the posturing prior to the Kim-Trump summit in Singapore which has already made history. If Trump is willing to expose a bad deal, backbiting, reneging and other tactics of weakness from so-called "allies" then he is certainly to mean business with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

I for one think Kim is redeemable, as he really can't be blamed for the majority of what we know has gone on in North Korea, although he is certainly not blameless. If he comes to the table in earnest, I know my great nation will work a fair deal and his country will prosper so I sleep fine at night if he backpedals and is dealt with as swiftly as the limp wristed PM.

The conspiracy I would like to question is whether it was all part of the plan? I think so, but for the reason of Trump is a great negotiator and considers all aspects. He likely has their backs against the wall, and orchestrated this media frenzy about G6+1 to pave the way for G9? Russia and NK, the US is looking at you along with our allies even if the six have to come kicking and screaming.

Thoughts?
edit on 12-6-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Kooks as if Trump is putting the US first
And stitching up NK and her minerals without a bullet fired

It’s amazing

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
In all stable govt. things are always well thought out and in a timely matter. So yes, this plan as we know has been in the making for I think a year now. If my memory serves me right, some Congress people have visited North Korea more then once and so has many high level Japanese govt officials.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

It’s amazing

Also Russia's minerals, who can't even harvest it's own resources. With the United States all three nations would become likely wealthier than the G6 in short time. I'm sure this was a topic at G7.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
In all stable govt. things are always well thought out and in a timely matter. So yes, this plan as we know has been in the making for I think a year now. If my memory serves me right, some Congress people have visited North Korea more then once and so has many high level Japanese govt officials.

Sure, though if I were the other members of G7 I certainly would soon be touting the "it was all part of the plan" line right now to save some serious face. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

It’s amazing

Also Russia's minerals, who can't even harvest it's own resources. With the United States all three nations would become likely wealthier than the G6 in short time. I'm sure this was a topic at G7.

What makes you think Russia cannot hervest there own resources? That makes you seem not on the up and up on worldly news or affairs. Care to provide proof of this claim?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It’s amazing

What makes you think Russia cannot hervest there own resources? That makes you seem not on the up and up on worldly news or affairs. Care to provide proof of this claim?

Only I suppose with denying ignorance:

Current Problems in Developing the Natural Resource
Potential of the Russian Exclave in the Baltic

Conclusion
The natural conditions and resources of the Kaliningrad region provide a
favourable context for the development of a number of manufacturing
industries, agriculture, transport, and recreation. However, this potential is not
fully realised. According to our estimates, the effective use of natural resource
potential can increase the proportion of relevant economic activities to 30% of
the regional gross product. However, this requires large investments and the
development and deployment of environmentally sustainable technologies.
Moreover, sustainable nature management often necessitates the development
of cross-border cooperation in the case if resources are divided by national
borders. A number of joint projects have been implemented by researchers and
experts from Russia, Poland, and Lithuania in the framework of the Crossborder
cooperation programme financed by the EU and Russia (International
and interregional relations agency 2014a). New programmes are being
developed within the Lithuania – Russia and Poland – Russia European
Neighbourhood Instrument for 2014 — 2020
(International and interregional
relations agency 2014b).

www.google.com... urceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Found on:

Simple Google Search For You

Russia already readily seeks help in developing what it holds to be 30% of the world's resources on it's land mass. You can easily research this.
edit on 12-6-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

I think that those opposed to Trump became common enemies in Kims eyes.

The two had to talk without the people below them interfering and deciding for everyone (including our leaders) if both our nations can move forward.

They were only holding back 2 civilizations out of spite. No big deal.

Trump and Kim will get along fine and there will be no war with North Korea. There will instead be PEACE.

I dont think its planned. I think Trump just isnt a bad person so good things happen around him. Or rather, bad things fail.

We are also all in support. If faith was fuel....

edit on 6 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont think its planned. I think Trump just isnt a bad person so good things happen around him.

We are all also in support. If faith was fuel....

Well said, at least. I wish I had more faith in Trump than the death wish of some and I don't mean Kim.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That in no way proves what you said. All countries strive to seek new way to mine and take advantage of these materials. So yes they can and they do but would like innovation to get more out of the development process. The US does the same thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That in no way proves what you said. All countries strive to seek new way to mine and take advantage of these materials. So yes they can and they do but would like innovation to get more out of the development process. The US does the same thing.

Not to the scale of 30% of the world's resources, in the middle of shortages greater than any in the history of planet earth. You're saying what, exactly? I think I proved my point, and then you did again in your reply.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong... not strengthen the argument. I'm interested...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You mean the American people? China will not be happy if we take a client away. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You mean the American people? China will not be happy if we take a client away. Just saying.

Russia has also dealt with NK. So two clients, who just met about stuff. Kim travels back through China, rub those two sticks together for a minute and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hmm Well maybe you should read up on how much and what the percentage of certain resources are utilized and in what way. I am sorry that you can only see one side of things but a simple education on history and current economics would do you some good.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia has also dealt with NK. So two clients, who just met about stuff. Kim travels back through China, rub those two sticks together for a minute and see what happens.

Are you implying that Swiss educated Kim Jung Un might be playing Donald Trump off of Russia and China? Is Trump that easy to manipulate?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It’s amazing

Russia has only 576,583 miles of paved road in the entire country. North Korea has 449 mile of paved roads.
Texas has more miles of paved roads than both countries combined. Getting goods to market before they spoil is very important. Both countries have hungry people while crops rot.
Think about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hmm Well maybe you should read up on how much and what the percentage of certain resources are utilized and in what way. I am sorry that you can only see one side of things but a simple education on history and current economics would do you some good.

Texas has a larger economy than Russia. A few changes, and in decades Russia can pull to number 3, then 2 economy from not even on the top ten. The state of Texas beats Russia. How is that for economics?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No I mean elements of our intelligence apparatus that want proprietary ownership of both the North Korean problem, as preserved by them, as well as the solution that has been withheld by them.

Trump and Kim cut out the middlemen that wanted to keep their relevance and control.

The middle men on our side may have Korean counterparts that are equally small minded and that think only in terms of a few decades into the future.

This new Korea may be twice as powerful as its former divided self.

A modern south and a traditional north. Exciting.

Worthy of study beyond just the peace that will be enjoyed.

A new Asian powerhouse....and an ally. Not too shabby.

edit on 6 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Arriving late to the gender equality breakfast:

he wasnt late, he was right on time.
17 minutes past the start, on purpose, 17th letter of the alphabet, is Q.
hes been throwing the number 17 in our faces alot these past months, this is only the latest example

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That caught my eye, an idea I had not considered...

China currently holds the bulk of the planet's rare earth metals, necessary for the high-tech electronics we are all so dependent on. That's why electronics are typically made in China. Japan used to import them, cheaper because of the distance involved and a more or less common culture, but as China has grown economically they have learned to use their resources directly. That is a large part of what has been driving China's growth, and it represents a quite concerning national security issue.

But I checked... North Korea has some of these deposits of their own!

That makes North Korea more than just a rogue nation with nukes... it also makes them a VERY strategic potential trade partner and a hammer to hold over China's head.

Damn, every time I look at what's really going on, Trump seems smarter than the day before. Thank you for alerting me to this potential I had overlooked.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join