It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope tells Oil CEOs world ‘must convert to clean fuel’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

We'll never be able to stop pumping crude oil as its derivatives are involved as components in the manufacturing f virtually every product out there that isnt stuff like solid metal (unpainted).

So might as well put the 'fuel' factions of the stuff to use, no?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe the pope should just stick to what he does best, in the woods. Or was that the bear? Oh well, I'm sure some bears must be catholic

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I dunno, I know quite a few of his flock having been one, and his power to sway these days is a myth, at least in N America, perhaps its a different story in latin America.

Either way, the pope has zero sway with oil tycoons, zero

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Pope tells Oil CEOs world ‘must convert to clean fuel’

Ask Pope when is he going to produce a miracle and we all have the penultimate alternate source of energy.
We been waiting for that , looking for that miracle for decades.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's time to send some white smoke out of the Sistine Chapel's chimney again.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The carbon footprint of the church must be astronomical.

Maybe their true believers can set an example by not driving to church, nor to related functions.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Look this is the plan we've all known about agenda 21 for a long time

Smart grids
Smart cities
Block chain
Inclusive capitalism
Green
Solar

All being pushed by the Rothschilds gates foundation Monsanto Clinton Vatican

Hmm....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

On October 3, 1213, by treaty, King John ratified his surrender of his kingdoms to the Pope, as Vicar of Christ who claimed ownership of everything and everyone on earth as tradition. ... The contract (treaty of 1213) was between two parties.Feb 5, 2010
The TREATY of 1213...The MAGNA CHARTA 1215...and The SECRET ...
www.fourwinds10.com › law › news

An Open Letter to my fellow Americans. It is time to end the mess!
My fellow Americans~

Are you sick of the mess we are in?
Are you sick of the criminals in charge?
Are you sick of the lies we are spoon fed daily?
Are you sick of the GMO foods?
Are you sick of the fluoride water?
Are you sick of the vaccines harming our children?
Are you sick of the chemtrails?
Are you sick of the taxation?
Are you sick of the politicians?
Are you sick of the Main Stream Media?
Are you sick of the inland piracy committed by the courts?
Are you sick of the victimless crimes prosecutions?
Are you sick of the thousands and thousands of rules and statutes?
Are you sick of the fiat money?
Are you sick of the jails for profit?
Are you sick of the indoctrination in our schools?
Are you sick of the indoctrination in our churches?
Are you sick of the indoctrination from our tel-lie-visions?
Are you sick of the manipulation of our DNA?
Are you sick of the cancer causing radiation from electronics?
Are you sick of the spying on Americans?
Are you sick of the Attacks upon our rights?
Are you sick of the immigration issues?
Are you sick of the licensing regulations upon every aspect of our lives?
Are you sick of the corporate agencies taking our children from us?
Are you sick of the corporate agencies forcing themselves inside our lives?
Are you sick of the corporations invasion of our homes?
Are you sick of the corporations invasion of our privacy?
Are you sick of seeing people divided against each other?
Are you sick of family members being poisoned to death?
Are you sick of technologies being hidden from us?
Are you sick of life as a slave?
Are you sick of seeing Satan winning?
Are you sick of being sick?

If you are then pay attention here and now because you and only you can be the cure for the sickness. Nobody else is going to do it for you! Freedom is NOT free! It is fought for and earned and must be protected by everyone!

Now what must be done is to get up off your hind end and roll up your sleeves as there is some work that needs to be done! Shut off the TV and take a couple slow deep breaths and do a few quick stretches to loosen up.

There is a handbook that has been created from years of study sweat and trials. The hard work has been done by developing a system that is proven safe and effective. All you need to do is spend a little time reading the handbook and learn the principals of how it works. Study your state's history and how it became a state. Study all founding documents for our country going all the way back to the treaty of 1213 a.d. where the Vatican claimed ownership of all lands everywhere. Then gather with like minded people around you and share the information with them.

Figure out a plan to begin resettling your county with an assembly of you and your neighbors in body politic. Start your county record and appoint or elect each other to fill the required DeJure seats. This also becomes your court of record. Once at least 12+1 alternate (13 members) are present in assembly you can publish a settlement notice locally for at least 3 times. One day a week is fine. After a 21 day rebuttal period has passed after the final notice your assembly can read your settlement notice into your DeFacto county commissioner's meeting minutes. This establishes a solid foundation for your county jural assembly. The Settled county assembly can now send a delegate to the state level assembly with instructions from the county. From this point forward you will notice a change in how the DeFacto county corporation conducts business as you will see a respect for the people develop. This is because they know they can be held accountable by a lawful assembly that now has lawful civilian authority. Authority derived from the founding documents and the land being occupied with settlors.

After a majority is settled then We THE People in assembly can instruct the DeFacto UNITED STATES INC. that their 1871 chartered services are no longer required. That will be the end of the Tyranny in America! We THE People can once again self govern.

None of this will happen unless everyone and I mean everyone gets involved and works at it. There is absolutely NO excuse to not be involved unless you are dead or a def blind quadriplegic. If you don't get involved then the end result is death or a wishing of it. I hate to be blunt but it is what it is.

Ever since the attack of 9-11-2001 there has been so much evil unleashed upon the American people that nobody can claim they don't know there is something wrong. So many people are aware and have had it with this mess. The solution is here and being presented to you. Get it done! Do it for your family! Do it for yourself! No excuses!

As Anna Von Reitz and I have both been telling you time after time read the handbook and attend the conference calls! You have assistance and guidance available. No excuses!

Stop spending all your time screwing around with all the smoke and mirrors the DeFacto is doing. Stop screwing around in the rabbit holes they create. Stop playing around in their sandbox. You cannot change that criminal cartel. All you can do is nullify it by self governing.

We all have to work hand in hand to get the level of competence and standing to build the republic back to the great position it once held.

The handbook and conference call info and resources you need are located here...
1stmichiganassembly.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Kind of shows their true colors,going along with the Al Gore types,Vatican is just another NWO tool,they hold one of the greatest wealths,and money is more important then power,people will kill a parent for money these days

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Let's see, we have two active volcanoes on Earth right now. Between them they are spewing out TRILLIONS of tons greenhouse gases.

Maybe the Pope ought to go have a word with the man upstairs about that! I mean, maybe he should stick to something he's good at, errrr, sumthin' like that.

I mean let me see if I've got this straight...the Pope is busy lecturing oil executives about a cow who farted in North Dakota all the while the big man upstairs is taking colossal dump on the entire planet?

Hypocrisy anyone?
edit on 6/10/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: BlueJacket

lol...the Pope says so, right, Im sure theyll listen. Who in the hell does this guy think he is?

The mouthpiece who speaks on behlaf of the 1.2 billion people who believe he is a voice from above.

If they care about the opinion of 1.2 billion people whom the Pope has tremendous influence over I suggest they at least pretend to listen.

yes. and also note the other posters that those CEOs were not lectured in the media, rather they went on some conference on energy sources, that unfortunately the report doesn't give more details of. In other words, Oil CEOs want to listen and may be to justify their next moves by the moral authority of the pope. Who doesn't have to understand of oil more than we do, to understand we are DOOMED if the things do not change. And I bet he knows more than we do.

Indeed, if the new energy (along with others) is not introduced ASAP, if the current economic deadlock circle is not broken up, if...(let see what happens with Kim and Trump)...the world is fcked many times over. And that could well mean Armageddon. The pope wouldn't like to play the bad role in it, would he?
edit on 11-6-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm sure the Vatican with its many billions in the Vatican bank can afford to put solar panels on all their churches and buy poor people electric cars...

Yeah, less talking; more action popeman!.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join