It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tommy Robinson riots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Got ya, but it's the other extreme in this case, I haven't seen any UK media reporting of it at all.
Maybe I've missed it but it seems to be a 'hidden' story.
Almost like the establishment don't want him to be a martyr for his cause.
I'm no fan of him just looking at things impartially.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Which one is PC Nonsense? Which unit number?

Anyway, the real nonsense here, as always where the mob of traitorous, wretched, gutter minded scum who call themselves the EDL are concerned, is that any of them can have the bare faced gall to throw Nazi salutes, while carrying the flag of this nation in their hands. The real nonsense is the idea that any of these people can look in the mirror and see anything else other than our most detested enemies staring back at them. The real nonsense is anyone in the EDL (which has routinely failed to remove kiddy fiddlers in its own midst) trying to claim to stand up for the rights of children, or for freedom of speech and expression, neither of which that group have the first fundamental clue about.

The so called anti-PC movement is not about political correctness and fairness, tolerance of difference of opinion. Its about some how trying to lever from the government the freedom to be racially abusive, without being held to account for it. Its about trying to legitimise an attitude that we literally had a MASSIVE war about years ago, a war we won then, and will continue to win, despite the occasional uprisings of Hitlers spiritual successors, within the ranks of bottom feeding groups like the one featured, and at the expense of their lives if we have to.

You must understand, everyone must understand, these things can go one of two ways. Either these people wind their necks in, and go back to the sewers they belong in, or they will make it necessary for the people to rise up and defeat them.

Cable Street was just the beginning, and the war fought to free our future from Nazi dominion, will never be over. We will always fight it, we will always win. There can be no victory for these people, because the people will not permit it, even if it means they have to fight and kill their neighbours, even if it means they have to fight their own government. We WILL defend these lands from fascists, racists, and those who discriminate based on irrational fear. We will not permit our nation to be led around by the nose, by people whose creed is based in fear. We will prevail, and the rest will burn. That is not a threat, it is not a promise, it is merely a fact. We are both the irresistible force, and the immovable object, and we will not be moved.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had no knowledge of Tommy Robinson until after he had distanced himself from the EDL. I have no knowledge of the EDL at all, other than that they seem to be a bunch of violent racist skinheads, sort of thing.
So when I first saw and listened to him I had no opinion either way. I first saw him on a TV chat show and no matter what he said he was constantly being heckled, this was despite the fact that he was saying nothing racist. So I felt sympathy for him and listened to what he was trying to say.
He is correct about the rape issue. To my mind there should be jail time for some of those in authority who ignored evidence, in particular the cops who by refusing to act were in some way culpable for those crimes.

Perhaps it is difficult to move on from one's past, especially when no one will let you.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Yeah, that's it. Because it is one sided. It isn't ok for a person to say that (I'd imagine illegal in England) but in the other direction it is perfectly ok. Even worse, it seems that it is perfectly ok to have rape grooming farms as well as long as you are the right kind of person.

Keep looking at the small picture ok?

This wins the Irony of the Week award. Given that Robinson's showboating put linked trials at risk, giving defence lawyers enough leverage to call for mistrials or dismissal, who is giving the rape grooming farms a free pass?

Keep looking at the small picture through the wrong end of a telescope, eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I just think either he was just a knob for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence or he did it intentionally to become a martyr.
Chatting to a mate yesterday, he reckons they should have given him 200 hours of community punishment cleaning chewing gum off pavements and washing off graffiti etc, that would have been funny seeing him in his high-viz vest.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Put trials at risk? What a crock of sh*te.
If that were in any way true, then all a criminal would have to do is have his mates show up outside court and take some photos and bingo, he gets off his rape charge. Job done - his mate gets a 3 months suspended sentence, or more likely a £50 fine.

This 'putting the trial at risk' nonsense is just spoon fed to idiots.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Tommy Robinson has been reportedly moved to a new prison - 71% Muslim inmates - and placed in the general population.

He's managed to get a message to his cameraman and video production guy, Caolan Robertson, who has been working with him for the last 18 months or so. The inmates are shouting threats and banging their cell doors...a video has been taken down from youtube to let people know, his camera guy is suggesting the message Tommy wants to get out is actually to his family - to say goodbye.

edit on 13/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No one should be treated like this !
Last news is that there are some criminals in this new prison, that he helped to get in there with his work.
Seems like they are feeding him to the lions, very disturbing to see governments do this to their own people.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Tommy Robinson has been reportedly moved to a new prison - 71% Muslim inmates - and placed in the general population.

He's managed to get a message to his cameraman and video production guy, Caolan Robertson, who has been working with him for the last 18 months or so. The inmates are shouting threats and banging their cell doors...a video has been taken down from youtube to let people know, his camera guy is suggesting the message Tommy wants to get out is actually to his family - to say goodbye.

Let me get this straight he's been moved to a prison full of Muslims, how is this possible, isn't he crusading about leniency in the courts on Muslims, how on earth are there so many in jail, are they there on their own accord?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Which prison?.
I just checked the dude who tweeted the news has back tracked from 71% Muslim population to one in five. So 20%.

edit on 14-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join