It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just broke some physical laws.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So why are you complaining, act as if you fixed it with expertise.

What probably happened is you had a little event where your mind blocked out a tiny section of time, running on subconscious and you fixed it but messed up a tad bit. You were running on automatic and did not make a memory of a section of time. I used to use automatic to do things a lot, during repetitive work at factories, even when driving on long trips. You zone out and drive using subconsciousness tactics, becoming aware when something triggers you to regain conscious driving.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I wouldn't tell too many about this. If you were in the US the CIA and the men in black would probably come after you. Try to find out what makes you tick. Hell, they might even dissect you.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
We spent a lot of time making reality real...stop breaking the immersion!

Hehehehe.

While you have been experiencing immersion into reality...
I am having my emersion out of it.

Really I just wanted to use 2 phonetic homophones that have the exact opposite meanings.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So why are you complaining, act as if you fixed it with expertise.

If things had gone like they should have, it would have been, tho. Plop, crimp, done. Nothing extraordinary, tho keeping the tiny link from flying across the room would be an accomplishment at this point.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I wouldn't tell too many about this. If you were in the US the CIA and the men in black would probably come after you. Try to find out what makes you tick. Hell, they might even dissect you.

At this point, I'd love to find out what makes me tick. I'm just not up for dissection.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Butter? Well... yeah!!!! You cant have a good ol' Vatican style stake burning without butter!!!!
And bacon. Gotta have bacon.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thank you for catching my sarcasm, and not taking offense.
I fully believe everything youve described and have been pondering it for days. It ties in with my belief that consciousness manifests reality.
Keep us posted of any more occurrences.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You will have to appear before the physical judge to be questioned...

ummm, open a jewelry shop?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join