It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why Trump is good for America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Trump is pro America, I truly believe that. As an American Veteran of the Vietnam war, I truly feel he wants to help us Vets. So much bs negative in the news about him is so disheartning .

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trump is pro America, I truly believe that. As an American Veteran of the Vietnam war, I truly feel he wants to help us Vets. So much bs negative in the news about him is so disheartning .

Donald Trump is a draft dodger, who has put down true heroes like John McCain .He is also a traitor who sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin the leverage to turn him into a shameless puppet. After angering all our closest allies by imposing arbitrary tariffs on them, he came right out and said that he wants Russia back in the G7, despite their failure even to admit their shameless aggression in Ukraine and elsewhere. Face the facts: Donald Trump is a traitor.
edit on 9-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, Trump is actually pro-Trump. And, of course, pro-money, although I am suspicious about how much money he actually has, given his tendency to lie a lot.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes. Perhaps ATS needs to start using Captcha?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes. Perhaps ATS needs to start using Captcha?

Four stars/five flags and there are far more Trump fans on ATS than that. No need to imply bots, trolls or sock puppets here.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Four stars/five flags and there are far more Trump fans on ATS than that. No need to imply bots, trolls or sock puppets here.

Are Trump fans incapable of typing? Explaining why they think a president who has so far done nothing for vets but appoint an incompetent administrator to the VA is good for them?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I star and flag way more than I ever post and assume that's fairly typical of most members.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a draft dodger, who has put down true heroes like John McCain .He is also a traitorwho sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin the leverage to turn him into a shameless puppet. After angering all our closest allies by imposing arbitrary tariffs on them, he came right out and said that he wants Russia back in the G7, despite their failure even to admit their shameless aggression in Ukraine and elsewhere. Face the facts: Donald Trump is a traitor.

It's like you're possessed and obsessed - every Russian is a commie hiding under your bed - you come across as SUPER insecure about your ability to function and survive as long as Russia and Russians exist.

Would you like to see Russia nuked and all Russians dead?

Are there any good Russian humans on the planet?

I just knew that Trumps comment about Russia rejoining the (original) G-8 would fully trigger you, consequentially, you've lost the bloody plot.

edit on 9/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Funny how ppl see things differently.

Draft dodger? 99% of people of draft age during Vietnam, that had the means to avoid the war, did so. I thank McCain for his service war time, but he was not a hero by any stretch. Now he is just a bitter, spiteful, cold war dinosaur.

I've never seen any credible evidence of any shady dealings with Russia.

Our so called allies have been engaged in unfair trade practices for decades, and it needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh yay a 3 sentence thread with someone acting all butthurt that someone they voted for gets picked on. Grow up man it happened every time with every POTUS. How about instead of getting upset you focus on the good not the bad. Makes life better for starters and as a byproduct you become less triggered
food for thought

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thank you my fellow Americans for you comments.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Oh yay a 3 sentence thread with someone acting all butthurt that someone they voted for gets picked on. Grow up man it happened every time with every POTUS. How about instead of getting upset you focus on the good not the bad. Makes life better for starters and as a byproduct you become less triggered
food for thought

Focus on the positive is mostly what the OP was. I hope you start being as enlightened when responding to topics about Trump. Food for thought.

I note you didn't say that to the poster complaining about Trump

edit on 6/9/18 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That's an interesting thought. What would happen if ATS decided to have a single day, one day a year, where if you post, it can only be positive. No personal slams, no negative comments. Do you think we could do it? I have my doubts, but I like the way you think.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 6/9/18 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I'm not a Trump supporter, but will always support your right to your opinion and your right to express it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This thread is perfect.

"Why Trump is good for America"

...very little material in OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This thread is perfect.

"Why Trump is good for America"

...very little material in OP.
, b

yes it is true that i left out why , but i tell you from a point of view as Vietnam veteran, I've never see a US President stand up with tears in his eyes when salutiing us vets.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That's an interesting thought. What would happen if ATS decided to have a single day, one day a year, where if you post, it can only be positive. No personal slams, no negative comments. Do you think we could do it? I have my doubts, but I like the way you think.

HMMM Well I guess anything is possible. Is it likely though, probably not but it would be interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

food for thought

Focus on the positive is mostly what the OP was. I hope you start being as enlightened when responding to topics about Trump. Food for thought.

I note you didn't say that to the poster complaining about Trump

Ya I goofed on responded to someone else and not the intended person. But fret not as I have devised a plan to punish myself. I will only watch the same episode of frozen planet all day and only eat Fritos without ever brushing my teeth.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a draft dodger,

What makes you say that ?
Dont answer that , its a logical trap
I know your possible answers before you type them
And have the end game waiting..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join