It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why Trump is good for America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Kandinsky

a reply to: musicismagic

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes. Perhaps ATS needs to start using Captcha?

Four stars/five flags and there are far more Trump fans on ATS than that. No need to imply bots, trolls or sock puppets here.

Are Trump fans incapable of typing? Explaining why they think a president who has so far done nothing for vets but appoint an incompetent administrator to the VA is good for them?

I was going to post, but I saw your 1st post and have been laughing at you ever since.
Right now... for the response... oh, no I just caught a glimpse of your post again when I scrolled up... be back in a few hrs....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You could just as easily made that pic with people who have been unfairly shot by the police holding those two up, instead of those in the military, since, that is what they are kneeling about. They were not kneeling to disrespecting the military or because they are not being patriots. Trump did a nice job of turning it from police brutality to hating the Country. It works because Trump's "fans" fell for it.
edit on 9-6-2018 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: notsure1

You could just as easily made that pic with people who have been unfairly shot by the police holding those two up, instead of those in the military, since, that is what they are kneeling about. They were not kneeling to disrespecting the military or because they are not being patriots. Trump did a nice job of turning it from police brutality to hating the Country. It works because Trump's "fans" fell for it.

It has nothing to do with Trump, other than he happens to agree with the view that the American flag is a symbol of freedom, that was secured through sacrifice, and blood of our war fighters, past, and present.

I'm against police brutality, and think the "blue wall" needs to come down. Those officers who are guilty of this behavior need to be terminated, and prosecuted.

That being said, I feel it is inappropriate to pee on the flag to get your point across. Do you have the freedom to state your opinion? Yes, but don't expect everyone to see it the same way.

The media has really pushed this issue beyond the attention it deserved, for the purpose of division.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Typical. No human responses, just six stars and flags in as many minutes.

Have you never made a mistake in forming an opinion about anything? And I am genuinely curious in how you will respond.

I can't understand why people have such hate for the man.

Donald Trump is a draft dodger
the Kremlin turn(ed) him into a shameless puppet
Donald Trump is a traitor

Have you never promoted another person who dodged the draft?
Does anyone believe that the President of the United States is under the influence of Moscow?
Do you realize what you say about him meets the definition of Sedition? And, that you, yourself, might be acting as a traitor in front of your own people?

No, really, I AM genuinely curious.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Do you realize what you say about him meets the definition of Sedition? And, that you, yourself, might be acting as a traitor in front of your own people?

No, really, I AM genuinely curious.

I am curious if you are familiar with the first amendment. It is that thing that protects people from being prosecuted for sedition in cases like this. That same amendment that protected Trump from being prosecuted for sedition with all the crap he said on the campaign trail about Obama and Clinton.

1st amendment sort of a double-edged sword that cuts through crap claims of sedition no matter which side claims it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trump is pro America, I truly believe that. As an American Veteran of the Vietnam war, I truly feel he wants to help us Vets. So much bs negative in the news about him is so disheartning .

Donald Trump is a draft dodger, who has put down true heroes like John McCain .He is also a traitor who sold out to Russian mobsters, giving the Kremlin the leverage to turn him into a shameless puppet. After angering all our closest allies by imposing arbitrary tariffs on them, he came right out and said that he wants Russia back in the G7, despite their failure even to admit their shameless aggression in Ukraine and elsewhere. Face the facts: Donald Trump is a traitor.

Or... McCain is a neocon war monger who this planet will be better off without, Trump is fighting for fairer tariffs instead of being a little weakling who lets the world push him around, he's holding his ground and protecting the interests of the U.S. people, even if it does annoy authoritarian and globalist regimes like the EU. And instead of trying to start WWIII as I'm sure Hillary would have done her best, Trump is actually trying to resolve issues with Russia and NK and make the world a more stable place, instead of inciting WWIII he is trying to develop a closer relationship with places like Russia and help them fight terrorists in Syria and other places in the Middle East, despite constant screeching from the left about the big bad bogey man.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Would you like to see Russia nuked and all Russians dead?

On the contrary, I want to see my family and friends there liberated from Putin's fascist oligarchy. Do you want to see America nuked and all Americans dead?

Are there any good Russian humans on the planet?

Absolutely! Russians are some of the warmest, deepest people on Earth. The Russian soul is beautiful, but Putin and his ilk are exploiting its sentimentality.

I just knew that Trumps comment about Russia rejoining the (original) G-8 would fully trigger you, consequentially, you've lost the bloody plot.

What plot? What do you think the plot is? Donald Trump is neither a statesman nor a businessman; he is a "Reality TV" star. His job is to create plot twists. First there is a summit with Kim, then it's called off, then it's on again. What are the odds something will happen to get it called off at the last minute? Trump opposes globalism,imposes tariffs, goes to the G7, proposes abolishing all tariffs, hammers out a trade agreement then walks out on it. There is no plot, only twists. (Even I don't think he walked out because they wouldn't let Russia in, but I'm sure Trump is happy Russia might see it that way.)
edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well...personally before he became a reality TV star I knew him as that businessman that bankrupted a bunch of companies and destroyed a bunch of low income neighbourhoods to build his various trump towers. Had some fairly shady accounting and tax dodging practices and of course....

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

On the contrary, I want to see my family and friends there liberated from Putin's fascist oligarchy. Do you want to see America nuked and all Americans dead?

Absolutely! Russians are some of the warmest, deepest people on Earth. The Russian soul is beautiful, but Putin and his ilk are exploiting its sentimentality.

I just knew that Trumps comment about Russia rejoining the (original) G-8 would fully trigger you, consequentially, you've lost the bloody plot.

What plot? What do you think the plot is? Donald Trump is neither a statesman nor a businessman; he is a "Reality TV" star. His job is to create plot twists. First there is a summit with Kim, then it's called off, then it's on again. What are the odds something will happen to get it called off at the last minute? Trump opposes globalism,imposes tariffs, goes to the G7, proposes abolishing all tariffs, hammers out a trade agreement then walks out on it. There is no plot, only twists. (Even I don't think he walked out because they wouldn't let Russia in, but I'm sure Trump is happy Russia might see it that way.)

I think thou does protest too much!

You know you might accidentally/coincidentally appear to be a Russian bot working/shilling for the DNC with that post. You dig and twist the facts like silly does, so there is that concept we can see from middle to right of you. When we think about it like Sherlock Holmes, you love some progressive D's and R's too much. And it is very dangerous to ignore their crimes......We can't take too much more of the criminals proven to be hurting America and their MSM thinking we have to do bad at this critical time in our history so we can get good again, quite frankly. They want to TRANSFORM fundamental freedoms and have a leg up on us now.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Is America and Americans better off now than we were 4 years ago?

That's all that needs to be said.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well...personally before he became a reality TV star I knew him as that businessman that bankrupted a bunch of companies and destroyed a bunch of low income neighbourhoods to build his various trump towers. Had some fairly shady accounting and tax dodging practices and of course....

I fail to see how that equates to the left dividing America and destroying our infrastructure to treat people who are not citizens better as they say to the black and Hispanic citizens that it is white Christian men oppressing people. That can't end well for people not trained in arms as most Christians are. They way it is, that ends up a good reason for the globalist to target Christians in order to change the world that many leftist here are on board with in their writings on ATS.

I am one obviously and I say I love you guys, but I am not to happy being abused because I was born any color or any religion if it doesn't harm another. Black people didn't deserve abuse for being born black and NO one does for who their parents are either. It is always about being good to one another and calling something what it is.

edit on 11-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

When we think about it like Sherlock Holmes, you love some progressive D's and R's too much.

Please explain. It's true that I am non-partisan. How is that a bad thing?

And it is very dangerous to ignore their crimes...

Dangerous for whom, and what are their "crimes?" Opposing Trump 's attempt to turn our country into a Russian style oligarchic "managed democracy?"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That can't end well for people not trained in arms as most Christians are.

LOL! Yes, just lol at all those black , Arab, and Jewish looking faces at the NRA convention!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

When we think about it like Sherlock Holmes, you love some progressive D's and R's too much.

Please explain. It's true that I am non-partisan. How is that a bad thing?

And it is very dangerous to ignore their crimes...

Dangerous for whom, and what are their "crimes?" Opposing Trump 's attempt to turn our country into a Russian style oligarchic "managed democracy?"

You drank the Arsenic laced Koolaide is what is bad.

Being neutral allows you to see flaws where they lay and not because we hate someone the media has taught us to hate or tried to teach anyway. While we had to love the D"s if you read between the lines of MSM we are to hate those who actually do things for the little person and small businesses.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You now claim to have family in Russia now ?
LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: dug88

I fail to see how that equates to the left dividing America and destroying our infrastructure to treat people who are not citizens better as they say to the black and Hispanic citizens that it is white Christian men oppressing people. That can't end well for people not trained in arms as most Christians are. They way it is, that ends up a good reason for the globalist to target Christians in order to change the world that many leftist here are on board with in their writings on ATS.

I am one obviously and I say I love you guys, but I am not to happy being abused because I was born any color or any religion if it doesn't harm another. Black people didn't deserve abuse for being born black and NO one does for who their parents are either. It is always about being good to one another and calling something what it is.

Lol what??

I fail to see how those paragraphs of rambling nonsense have anything to do with my response to the op or even to the op itself....

But since you bring it up....

www.vox.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

The problem I have with everyone that keeps babbling on with trump is he's not actually doing the things you think he is. He babbles nonsense on one hand while doing exactly the same # that's been going on for over 20 years.

I mean honestly....just the fact that everyday there needs to be a new trump circlejerk thread over some tiny pointless thing that's making america great again. When it's still the same old # should tell you something. I mean god i've seen people on here celebrating probably the most blunt and literal propaganda I think i've ever seen anywhere. Fake news for # sake. And yet apparently believing news only approved by the president is somehow different than state run media in countries like #ing China....
edit on 12/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join