It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You’re Fired: Philadelphia Eagles ‘dis-invited’ to White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

haha - would you look at that - the White House takes a knee and refuses to acknowledge the team.

, oh man, you can't make this stuff up. Trump - the KING of triggerers.

Yeah man, can't make this # up. Trump — the KING of snowflakes.

What does that say about Democrats? Snowflakes are whipping their arses by almost every measure, lol.

edit on 6/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Metallicus
I understand them not wanting to attend. I wouldn't have attended if Obama were President.

You're getting this thread started off on the wrong premise. The President revoked the Eagles' invitation.

I bet that was hard for him to do, since the Eagle is America's bird.

You want to just forget about what else you said? alright then. : @@ :

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I don't because I was taught to start reading the undertones by POC. The undertone of this situation was a commie mass murderer loving pos with a bigoted impression of police officers, which was furthermore exasperated by talk of changing the national anthem, which then dovetailed into talks about all of our symbols of freedom ending with our constitution.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: carewemust

I understand them not wanting to attend. I wouldn't have attended if Obama were President.

You're getting this thread started off on the wrong premise. The President revoked the Eagles' invitation.

I bet that was hard for him to do, since the Eagle is America's bird.

You want to just forget about what else you said? alright then. : @@ :

It wasn't an opinion. Nothing to forget..or remember. Just setting the record straight early on.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I become a bigger fan of the Trump Presidency every day!

I didn't know we'd do this much winning!

edit on 4-6-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I didn't know we do this much winning losing!

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

I didn't know we do this much winning losing!

Fixed it for ya.

No I'll leave the losing to you.

You're more used to it.

edit on 4-6-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

haha - would you look at that - the White House takes a knee and refuses to acknowledge the team.

, oh man, you can't make this stuff up. Trump - the KING of triggerers.

Or, rather, since so many players decided they wouldn't go, Trump canceled the whole thing because there would be fewer people there, he would look unpopular and weak, he didn't want his feelings hurt with so few people in support of him there, so he acted a toddler.

Yeah man, can't make this # up. Trump — the KING of snowflakes.

I see it more as he saw the team and the players making it into another huge media ordeal , and trying to turn it into another scandal so he just said

"fine were not going to play that game, if thats how you want to act, its over"

Same thing we do with kids who want to fight back and forth over something.......

Which is exactly how they are acting

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I see it more as he saw the team and the players making it into another huge media ordeal , and trying to turn it into another scandal so he just said

"fine were not going to play that game, if thats how you want to act, its over"

Right, same thing. They would dominate narrative, not Trump, so Trump cancels because it would reflect badly on him.

So Trump pitches a fit, cries, and goes home.

Same thing we do with kids who want to fight back and forth over something

Like, um, Trump.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So Trump pitches a fit, cries, and goes home.

IM not even a Trump fan but it seems to me it was the Team that was bitching the fit, Heard about their BS grandstanding all weekend about how some of them arent going and virtue signaling.....

Trump put a stop to it in half a day.......

Seems to me Trump was actually the adult this time......

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Best POTUS EVER.

"...but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better. These fans are still invited to the White House to be part of a different type of ceremony — one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem. I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America.” (Williams, et al).

So, instead of honoring a bunch of crybabies, instead, rather, we'll be celebrating the great men and women of this nation.

Brilliant move POTUS, Simply Brilliant 😌

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's racist.... isn't it?

Well it is the "White House" after all

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No, it's childish

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Any negative campaigning will cost at least 2 (D) House seats and 1 (D) Senate seat.

🔐🚬

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That is good news, personally I wish he would have allowed the ones that wanted to come and just made the experience something to miss. I wonder if the coaches team execs really wanted them go , seems it could have sewed discord amongst the team.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Trump is the most fit, most popular, best everything ever known to this country. So great is his aura, he can pardon himself for any offense.

Your new orange messiah is anointing his Temple.

No fat chicks allowed.

Let's do the roll call of people that trump has allowed in his guilded White House...

Ted Nugent-# his pants so many times to get out of Vietnam when his number came up, they finally let him leave. BUT then he became A BIG BOY and has huge guns when no one can shoot them at him.

Kid Rock-Probably going to run for office soon. Needs a bath.

Kim Kardashian-Expert on prison reform

If I were the Eagles, I would have thrown the invitation in the trash where he gets all of his bestest people to pose with him.

Coming soon...Roseanne Barr to discuss race relations in the Oval Office...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah... He stood up for the military by not joining.. Limping on his "bone spurs" and "pride for the troops".

Mr. Prez? Sit down and go play golf with your spurs. You sure could do that, rt?

This is still America until you completely destroy it. Let the players stand on their heads if they choose.

Protests against the King birthed our nation...and our feedoms. You bought yours
edit on 4-6-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Trump shoots down Eagles.

Bet it wouldn't happen if it was his team. Of course, there wouldn't be a 'take a knee' player on it either.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: network dude

and homophobic and transphobic, depending on who you ask...

No one asked...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Okay. In the future, I'll defer to your authority any time I want to say anything. Seems like that will suit you.

I was thinking about hopping over to another thread to participate? Can I? Please??
edit on 6/4/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join