It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now What? State Bans Popular AR-15 Accessory, Not A Single Person In The Entire State Complies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

You really think that all of us will just roll over?

You've a lot to learn.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That, too.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That'll be 4 people in Massachusetts who wish they could turn the clocks back.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
check out these number from the revolutionary war: (from foxtrotalpha.com)

•45% of colonists fully supported the war

6.5% is the population participation rate during the war, higher than any American war since WWII.

The American Revolution started with a violent response to the state seizing people's weapons. It was a bloodbath for 8 and a half years; and yet only 6% of the population participated in the war effort. Even if the vast majority of the population complied with weapons seizure, if 1 person in 20 refuses... you've got an impossible fight on your hands.
edit on 30-5-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Nobody is coming for our weapons. You folks need to give it a rest.

Male-cow-having-sexual-relations-with-manure.

There are plenty of folks who openly want to take away every gun the law-abiding citizenry own. It is stated openly, and plain to anyone with eyesight sufficient to tell if the sun is up that there are even more who would be happy to see it happen. As has happened over and over throughout history, they will try to wait us out, convince us that gun control is for our own benefit, and slowly erode the people's ability to respond to their true agenda.

I don't have to hide guns. I don't have to prepare for anything. I don't have to do anything. I'm already prepared. So if nobody wants my weapons, no harm, no foul. But... if you're wrong and they do... let's just hope they don't. That pre-preparation isn't changing any time soon.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Unregistered firearms? But that's illegal isn't it? Heaven forbid anyone have something like that!

Excuse me while I straighten this halo...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: seagull

Unregistered firearms? But that's illegal isn't it? Heaven forbid anyone have something like that!

Excuse me while I straighten this halo...

TheRedneck

A number of states have no registration at all. I think it's a crime in Texas to create a state gun registry.

Edit to add:

Yankee tourist: "Do have a permit for that gun in your gun rack?"

Me: "Yeah. It's called the Second Amendment."
edit on 30-5-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I know... What was I thinking??

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

You must be mistaken. All guns are already registered and the government already knows exactly where they are!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yep. If, or when, they ever do, we're doomed. Because they is just so much smarterer than us. They have drones, and tanks, and stuff...invincible stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join