It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood vandals brand Bush a Nazi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.humaneventsonline.com...

Hollywood Vandals Brand Bush a Nazi
Posted Feb 18, 2005

We previously reported the conservative group, Citizens United, planned to erect two pro-Bush billboards in Hollywood "thanking" Hollywood for Bush's reelection. As planned, the signs were created, coinciding with the buildup to Oscar night. However, one of those tongue-in-cheek billboards was seriously vandalized Wednesday night, when a Swastika was painted on President Bush's forehead.

I have to say, the things we see now, we just never ever saw before..

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Who can say we dont have free speech whe somethign like that can be put on a billboard.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From their website:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Dude, look at the picture, Bush has no EYES! Look, no eyes, just blank, like his brain.(sorry, got that shot in)

Anyways, Hitler was voted in by the people, a huge amount of the people, the people loved him, Hitler was the Einstein of politics, he would put Karl Rove to shame. Bush? "Hip, hip hop, hippokitikol?"(hypocrit)

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, this just goes to show how willing the left seems to be to allow open debate. If someone says something they disagree with, rather than countering it with valid points, they smear it and play third grader. This is just sad. Way to go, whoever did this, you really convinced everyone you're right with your stellar debating skills. :shk: All those people on the fence have a lot more respect for your opinions.

Or something.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WHen I fisrt saw that I assumed that the nazi symbol and the black eyes were meant to be there. Those who have to continualy bash Bush need to find soemthing better to do with their time like getting a job.

link   
WHen I fisrt saw that I assumed that the nazi symbol and the black eyes were meant to be there. Those who have to continualy bash Bush need to find soemthing better to do with their time like getting a job.

link   
JungleJake;

You dont think it was childish of Republicans to put that "in your face" billboard in a neighborhood who despises Bush? I do.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I saw this on TV last night. The sign was immediately repaired and the police are investigating the vandalism.

This is nothing new to liberals, they are criminal by nature, just look at the Ohio tire slashings:

www.ohio.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wait, the no eyes thing was part of the vandalism?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its not like Matt Drudge to be running old stuff...

Funny- none of you see what i see. A stupid childish attempt by a group of Republicans to put up a bulletin board in a neighborhood known to dislike Bush, with this kind of message?

Who cast the first stone here?

Republicans did.

What would you expect? No vandalism?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I will not be surprised if they have guards on duty 24 hours a day to make sure that nobody "commit and act of terrorism" on the billboard again.

Can you imagine if you get arrested for "vandalizing" but at the same time get a convicted for "committing an act of Terrorism"

Can you imagine if it gets used for target practice.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
No. That be natural.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sure, but counter it with your own billboards. Don't deface someone else's property, thereby breaking the law, to make your point. This is as bad as people vandelizing abortion clinics (nothing on the lines of physical violence, tho). I got a call asking me to support the building of this sign. Though I agree with the message (Hollywood motivated many people who wouldn't have voted to get out and vote Bush for fear of the propoganda being effective), I thought it was a foolish place to put the signs. They'd have gotten media attention wherever they went up.

You don't impress anyone but the people who already agree strongly with you by insulting and throwing stones. The people on the fence see it as you saying you're out of ideas, so they're a poopy head. The reason I said it was sad, and not horrible, the reason I'm not angry about this is because that one person (or however many did it) just made the democratic party look even more unhinged, which is exactly what the republicans want to have happen. The left was baited, and they bit, hook, line and sinker. Expect to see this on every conservative blog, Hannity, Limbaugh, and many others, and expect them to be laughing at how desperate the dems have become. Well, maybe not Rush, unless he's lightened up since the last time I listened to him ('bout 5 years ago). The meuseam of Right Wing Lunacy is going to have a hayday with this one. Someone played right into the rights hands, thinking they were winning one for the left.

Hehe, obviously my opinion on why this was sad was established as I typed it out

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

hehe yep, the no eyes thing was part of it. I think they wanted the eyes to be black. Check out the originals on dg's second post on this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is nothing new to liberals, they are criminal by nature, just look at the Ohio tire slashings:

Could say the same about your current pres couldnt we dj?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The eyes were vandalized. The original ATS post on these billboards is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
djohnsto77

Hey Dg and me are liberal can you prove we are "criminals by nature"

Sometimes you have to be very careful the way you insult members here my friend.

I am very amazed by your coment.........no angry just amuzed..........how the true colors of hatred comes out.

An again I know your are just joking. Right?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ITS NOT RIGHT TO VANDALIZE...nobody said it was.

The point here is that you dont put a sign like this up, in the middle of a place known not to side with Bush. Mature humans do not act like this.

Do you think blacks in a ghetto would appreciate a sign saying: "Lets keep America white"? No they wouldnt. Its natural to be angry when others post garbage.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
An again I know your are just joking. Right?

Perhaps a bit of an exaggeration...at the very least you and dg are exceptions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join