It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood vandals brand Bush a Nazi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Real Topic Of This Thread

I find the commentary in the replies far more interesting, entertaining and informative than the story itself.

Please pass the popcorn...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just to drive my point home, y'all see how the entire debate suddenly shifted to address one person's hasty, generalizing words instead of the issue?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey we are just having fun, here and the popcorn better be air pop because I am not into the fat thing.

Now the billboard with Bush eyes black does look bad you know.

by the way what color are bushes eyes anyway?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Whats happennng here is clear.

vandalizing is not correct. Its not proper. Its punishable. Its a criminal act.

And thats exctly why this sign was put up.

It was put up to instigate the masses. period.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
by the way what color are bushes eyes anyway?

George's eyes are brown. Here's my favorite picture of him:

Reminds me why I joined ATS...if all these anti-Bu#es weren't here maybe I'd actually have time to read about aliens etc...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Occurs it was for instigating violence, what else, bush is not a king and he is not God or Jesus, he is jut a man, with a lot of good friends in the corporate world.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whats happennng here is clear.

vandalizing is not correct. Its not proper. Its punishable. Its a criminal act.

And thats exctly why this sign was put up.

It was put up to instigate the masses. period.

Exactly, and they fell for it. This is what we call dirty politics. Is it right? No. Is it a reality? Yes. Do all parties do it? Yes.

This is the politics of today, folks. It's toned down since the 1800s: congresspeople don't beat the krump out of opposing congresspeople for having differing opinions causing brain damage. Now they just tweek and tweek until there is a reaction. A private group supporting the right set up Hollywood, and Hollywood fell for it. Who looks bad now?

My sister used the same tactic on me when we were young. I wasn't allowed to hit girls, and she would continually slap me until I'd punch her. Then she'd run crying and I'd be in trouble. She would get out of it because I acted out of line. Had I gone to my parents, she'd have been shown to be the bad one. Same deal with this. The left addresses the juvinileness of this on the media, the right has mud on it's face. The left reacts emotionally, they get the mud.

This is why I'm a republican. Both systems work on paper, the great unknown factor is the people. How the people will react. Republicans seem to know sociology better than the left does, because they keep blowing up while the right looks to the masses and says "does this sound like they have contention with the issues?"

Besides, employment's up, the US hasn't been attacked in years on its homeland, and we have our enemies running for the hills and spouting emotional hate instead of logical debate. Politics is all about sociology, not where the money goes.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks 77 I had not clue that they were brown, I really never looked at them before.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The point here is that you dont put a sign like this up, in the middle of a place known not to side with Bush. Mature humans do not act like this.

Do you think blacks in a ghetto would appreciate a sign saying: "Lets keep America white"? No they wouldnt. Its natural to be angry when others post garbage.

I definitely have to disagree with these statements. For example, where do protestors go to make their point the loudest? In their own back yard? No, they go to Washington, DC. Or they try to protest in front of the RNC.

So this is the perfect place to put the billboards, IMO. Why would you thank Hollywood in the farmlands of Nebraska?

The vandalism was a criminal act and the perps should be punished. You don't commit criminal acts because you disagree with someone's point of view. That is not how mature humans act.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
True the people who defaced the billboard should be punished...........for graffiti and damaging Private property , COme on it's L.A. I live here, Yes Stuff like this happens, Now i wouldn't go blaming "liberals" for doing this, There are alot of people that don't like bush on both sides, think back if they ever had a clinton billboard and someone defaced it . Would peole Immediately blame conservatives.
Geez enough with the labels, there are as many Wacko's who love bush as there are Wacko's that hate him. I've heard the Term Dirty Liberal tossed around alot , You know what, i'm not a liberal but if someone called me Dirty anything they would be missing a couple of teeth.

It was probably a couple of dumb kids. Yeah it's pretty childish to do that, but it's also childish to put that billboard up , I can't tell you how weird it is for me and a ton of other people watching all the name calling, all finger pointing calling people this and that, blaming them for all there problems.

They wanted to instigate something by putting that billboard up, it worked I'm over it, i don't care either way. It seems that both sides are so disgusted of each other that they aren't even willing to ease up for one second. How far will it go? WHere is this heading? Why does it Matter IF your Football team wins? THey suck anyways.
Okay now to our regulary scheduled program. May the Bitchfest continue................

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
bordnlazy, that may be, and probably is, true. However, how do you really think it is going to play out in the right wing? People are going to say they had no counter so they attacked. Whoever did this definately had a political agenda. If you'd like, I could post links to about 50 Bish is a Nazi threads and articles. The person who did this was definately a Bush hater. The swastica proves that. If it was a neo-Nazi group, the left screwed themselves by associating someone they disagree with with one of the most hated people in histort. My point stands, this will be a very effective tool against the left.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
bordnlazy, that may be, and probably is, true. However, how do you really think it is going to play out in the right wing? People are going to say they had no counter so they attacked. Whoever did this definately had a political agenda. If you'd like, I could post links to about 50 Bish is a Nazi threads and articles. The person who did this was definately a Bush hater. The swastica proves that. If it was a neo-Nazi group, the left screwed themselves by associating someone they disagree with with one of the most hated people in histort. My point stands, this will be a very effective tool against the left.

Of course it will be a tool used against the left, By the right. As always the Crap slinging continues. It was prolly just a bunch of dumb kids. There are White supremecist that consider themselve conservative ,Does this mean that It would be fair to point out that that all Republicans are racist!?!?!? No it wouldn't , it would be ignorant for me to even think that. I don't know if you can see what's happening but the country is kinda dividing here. And it is really starting to seem like a couple of kids in a school yard pointing fingers.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to add yes the nazi reference is made quite often, But can you just imagine a bunch of stoners/taggers/drunk kids/Wannabe rebels saying I hate F'n bush , DUDe lets Draw a Swastika on his forhead. Yeah That would be F'n Funny.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

From their website:

THats right Watch those stupid ,dirty ,Filthy ,Communist Liberals SQUIRM!!!
Who cares it's WIN WIN WIN, Our SIde Won HAHAHAHAH , NO don't focus on what our elected officials are doing, We must bash people Who don't agree with our politics, Because your either with Us OR Against Us

Deny Hate This is how it comes off when it's more important to label your fellow american, than it is To keep this country great. We are all americans, I work with people on both sides, We go out for beers afterwork ,and our kids play together. People are De-humanizing others as well as themselves when they play these Pre-school tactics.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Well, this just goes to show how willing the left seems to be to allow open debate. If someone says something they disagree with, rather than countering it with valid points, they smear it and play third grader. This is just sad. Way to go, whoever did this, you really convinced everyone you're right with your stellar debating skills. :shk: All those people on the fence have a lot more respect for your opinions.

Or something.

You don't listen to valid points just propaganda. Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, remember. Lie after lie that’s just the biggest one, but really it's not.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Borndlazy, you got it correctly.

Its an inmature, in your face, na na na na na na way or saying..he's the president- he won..

They reap what they sow.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Stirring Up The Hornets' Nest

I agree with dgtempe that the sponsors of these billboards should have expected that the boards would be vandalized, and indeed, it appears they did anticipate just that.

What I find both sad and telling, however, is that they could expect vandalism, and that it did indeed occur, as if on cue.

There is a much bigger dialog behind this one, and it's an important one.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think it's pretty childish of Hollywood not to accept the thanks that the Republican Party is forwarding to them.

After all, it was their tactics that that put President Bush back into office, and when you try to thank them, WHAM!, your property becomes vandalised and slandered!

What's this world coming to?
You can't even be nice anymore!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I give props to whoever did this!
who cares if its illegal..that never stopped bush from doing anything! i think someone needs to step up and slap him in the face...hes hitler in progress
its anarchy man!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join