It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapid destruction of electrons equals high flow of current (UFO tech explained)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is no electrons, its a sample rate of Source flow waveforms.

Lowering the sample rate of an mp3 doesn't propel it, it detects less information and makes more inaccurate approximations.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Perhaps, these are the exact reasons that missing time and memory loss are trademarks of contact????????

Our brains, neurons, synapses, etc... They NEED electron flow!

If the flow of electrons in our own brains is interfered with, we can not think, we can not remember, we can not form memories, we lose sense of self, we lose sense of time, we lose all ability to obtain and store sensory information.

A very good point, there could be some reality to this!

Are you a member of OPRP, TV, CIC, anything like that?

No. I don't even know what any of them are, could you clarify?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
There is no electrons, its a sample rate of Source flow waveforms.

Lowering the sample rate of an mp3 doesn't propel it, it detects less information and makes more inaccurate approximations.

Hey i like that.

So what is the medium to which this would be happening?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

You do understand that there is NO electrical current flow in our brains, Right??!

Communications between neurons (nerve cell) is done with what are called "neurotransmitters"; chemicals that are capable of carrying small bits of information from neuron to neuron...kind of like the "bits" in your computer (and guess what!?! no significant current flow there either).

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

Jimi

Let me level with you here for a moment.

I'll start with biology.

How does information get relayed to the brain? How does the brain process that? Does this require energy?

Ok, now biochemistry.

How does our body turn food intake, into energy that is usable for things like... Neuron interconnections?
Potassium re-uptake/energy pump with ATP and mitochondria/cell interconnections.

Ok cool, we got this far, let's leave the bio part.

For the chemical reaction of the ATP and potassium uptake system. How do those atoms carry that energy around? How do they relay it? Does anything in particular happen during the chemical reaction? Say, something that might require atoms to move stuff around?

Ok, cool.

Physics, semantically sound: Point charge differentials that we represent with the conceptual electron explanation must move, or at the very least, be actively reverberating between two valence shells, of separate atoms.

If you have a strong enough magnetic field, it will stop ALL of that stuff, starting from the Physics bit, all the way up to Biology.

Your brain has literally millionsxmillions of electron point movements in any random day.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

chemicals that are capable of carrying small bits of information from neuron to neuron...kind of like the "bits" in your computer (and guess what!?! no significant current flow there either).

Chemical reactions are like 50% electron interchange, the rest are STP or BS nucleic movements and/or physical lockdown(as is the case with fullerene helium storage.

Also: "no significant current flow"

"no significant"

If there is some, there is some to stop.

Chemical reactions have a very sad day, if their electrons are somehow super glued to their atoms.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
With an electron destroyer. Duh. It's in the tool shed between the beam stretcher and the turbo encabulator.
The turbo encabulator is the key. As Arthur Conan Doyle wrote for the Sherlock Holmes character:

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

You can search in every device on earth and not find the turbo encabulator being used in any of them, so as improbable as it seems, if they are used anywhere, it must be not on earth. Maybe they are built under contract for the aliens, to operate their UFOs, so that's what really powers them instead of what the OP said. Just because nobody on earth figured out the tech doesn't mean aliens haven't, just try to read the spec sheets which most human beings can't understand.

I find the technical jargon for the turbo encabulator to be much more impressive than the jargon used by the OP, which doesn't even sound that technical.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

chemicals that are capable of carrying small bits of information from neuron to neuron...kind of like the "bits" in your computer (and guess what!?! no significant current flow there either).

Chemical reactions are like 50% electron interchange, the rest are STP or BS nucleic movements and/or physical lockdown(as is the case with fullerene helium storage.

Also: "no significant current flow"

"no significant"

If there is some, there is some to stop.

Chemical reactions have a very sad day, if their electrons are somehow super glued to their atoms.

Electron exchange in chemical reactions is not current flow.

If you doubt this please go and check with; 1) Chemical Engineer, 2)Electrical Engineer, and, 3) Physicist.
(sorry I don't have a degree in Chemistry)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

I hadn't caught that before; Sherlock's (probably) only grave error. NOTHING is impossible...only improbable.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: majickJimi

I hadn't caught that before; Sherlock's (probably) only grave error. NOTHING is impossible...only improbable.

It's flawed logic to me but that's not the reason I'd give. I'd say some things are indeed impossible, for example you're accused of commiting a murder in Phoenix when you can prove beyond any doubt you were in New York, then I'd say it's impossible for you to be the Phoenix murderer (barring some flaw in your proof of being in New York at the time).

The flaw is that you can't identify all the alternative options to satisfy the "whatever remains" part, which is a common fallacy in UFO lore, such as:

It couldn't have been any technology from earth, therefore it must have been alien.

Probably no single person even knows all the technologies on earth, but even if you found someone with a top secret clearance who did, that doesn't rule out natural phenomena which have nothing to do with technology. Some people might think this is a sign aliens are using some tech above our heads that's not from earth, but it's just a natural phenomenon which even a technology expert may not know about because no human or alien tech is involved, and by the way this could also interfere with electronic devices such as making clicks and pops on radios etc, one of the UFO legends.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's flawed logic to me but that's not the reason I'd give. I'd say some things are indeed impossible, for example you're accused of commiting a murder in Phoenix when you can prove beyond any doubt you were in New York, then I'd say it's impossible for you to be the Phoenix murderer (barring some flaw in your proof of being in New York at the time).

Actually, I can think of several ways to do that, without the use of exotic technology. (look-alikes, cash, …)

The flaw is that you can't identify all the alternative options to satisfy the "whatever remains" part, which is a common fallacy in UFO lore, such as:

When One has eliminated everything you know, isn't what you are looking at "whatever remains"?

Some, like myself, might call this "new data"...

It couldn't have been any technology from earth, therefore it must have been alien.

Probably no single person even knows all the technologies on earth, but even if you found someone with a top secret clearance who did, that doesn't rule out natural phenomena which have nothing to do with technology. Some people might think this is a sign aliens are using some tech above our heads that's not from earth, but it's just a natural phenomenon which even a technology expert may not know about because no human or alien tech is involved, and by the way this could also interfere with electronic devices such as making clicks and pops on radios etc, one of the UFO legends.

Yep, that would be bad logic. But, isn't that what technology is for?

You cite "clicks and pops", others might mention how some electrical devices stop working altogether. They may even claim "alien tech". However, we should understand that these kinds of things may have multiple, and very mundane, sources. But, if we wanted, we could detect and track such things. And we should also be aware that some of these natural events may look much like a UFO (or alien craft / orb / ...) when in fact it is a natural electrical event.

In any case; it is my opinion that to think something is "impossible" is bad logic. An object or event may have the lowest probability of all objects or events, but it may still be / occur.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Of course the mass/energy of the electron is conserved. But the electron is still destroyed.
It looks like this is a matter of semantics. In my opinion the word "destroy" is too absolute a word to be using in such context as particle physics. If the energy is conserved and, furthermore, if the process can be reversed did we actually destroy the original particle?

If I eat a potato,
I like potatoes.

What comes out the other end is most certainly NOT a potato!

Could you reverse your potato analogy? I think in that context one would be correct in claiming that you in fact destroyed that potato. I think I might now go destroy me some "taters.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You do understand that there is NO electrical current flow in our brains, Right??!
Then what does and EEG do?

Electroencephalography (EEG) is the measurement of the electrical activity of the brain by recording from electrodes placed on the scalp. The resulting traces are known as an electroencephalogram (EEG) and represent an electrical signal from a large number of neurons.
psychcentral.com...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

Then what does and EEG do?

Electroencephalography (EEG) is the measurement of the electrical activity of the brain by recording from electrodes placed on the scalp. The resulting traces are known as an electroencephalogram (EEG) and represent an electrical signal from a large number of neurons.
psychcentral.com...

An EEG measures very small (microvolt) potential differences, typically from multiple locations. It does not detect electrical current flow.

I designed and built one when I was in college.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The trick with that is that you can never know if you've eliminated every other possible explanation.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Are we talking purely resistive circuits or capacitive? Are we speaking of series RC or Parallel RC circuits where sinusoidal input and output requires that Kirchoffs law reconciliations be made as phasor quantities?

Your brain is way to big mate!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This discussion would be much better if you have a few examples in mind.

Miragman did an excellent thread on the Levelland case a while back, unfortunate it did not get more discussion than it did.

Other cases like it can be found here

Maybe you were thinking more along the lines of the Tehran incident?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The trick with that is that you can never know if you've eliminated every other possible explanation.
Exactly! As I explained here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

majickJimi is entitled to a different opinion, but that's the real flaw in that logic.

I still don't see how he can argue how it's possible for a person to be in New York and Phoenix at the same time...it's not. As for the twin or clone, that's not the same person in two different places which is impossible.

edit on 2018523 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

An EEG measures very small (microvolt) potential differences, typically from multiple locations. It does not detect electrical current flow.

I designed and built one when I was in college.

Impressive. I built an intercom system with parts I got from Radio Shack when I was a kid.

However the question was whether there is electric current in the human brain, you claim there is not. Electric potential (volts) seem to indicate that there is current.
From my previous link;

(EEG) is the measurement of the electrical activity of the brain
What do the words "electrical activity" mean? I wouldn't think it means potential.
Does the human brain produce electricity?

Your brain generates enough electricity to power a lightbulb.
kids.nationalgeographic.com...
How much electricity does the human brain consume?

The average power consumption of a typical adult is 100 Watts and the brain consumes 20% of this making the power of the brain 20 W.
hypertextbook.com...
Watts are a measurement of power consumption, i.e. moving electric charge which is the definition of electric current.
Does the human body produce electricity?

Electricity is everywhere, even in the human body. Our cells are specialized to conduct electrical currents. Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body and to the brain, making it possible for us to move, think and feel.
www.graduate.umaryland.edu...
Bold is mine...

Perhaps you can explain how this is not electric current.

Oh, and by the way, cheers to you too.

edit on 5/24/2018 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Exactly! As I explained here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

majickJimi is entitled to a different opinion, but that's the real flaw in that logic.

I still don't see how he can argue how it's possible for a person to be in New York and Phoenix at the same time...it's not. As for the twin or clone, that's not the same person in two different places which is impossible.

It would appear that you see a deterministic Universe while I see a probabilistic one. Or should I say you see a reletivistic Universe, I see a Quantum Universe.

In a probabilistic Universe ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, but you should understand that that statement does not account for probability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join