It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: carewemust

I thought no one took candidate trump seriously and no one thought he could win?

You guys have been saying this forever.

Now you are saying that all of the alphabet agencies and media engaged in a massive conspiracy to prevent his obvious and immanent win?

Which is it?

Decide on which BS version of revisionist history the right wing wants.

I'm sorry but you thought wrong, Soberbacchus. A lot of people thought Trump could win, and hoped that he would.

What the government agencies did was to try and stop Trump from winning. After he did win, to sabotage his Presidency.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: carewemust

I thought no one took candidate trump seriously and no one thought he could win?

You guys have been saying this forever.

Now you are saying that all of the alphabet agencies and media engaged in a massive conspiracy to prevent his obvious and immanent win?

Which is it?

Decide on which BS version of revisionist history the right wing wants.

I'm sorry but you thought wrong, Soberbacchus. A lot of people thought Trump could win, and hoped that he would.

What the government agencies did was to try and stop Trump from winning. After he did win, to sabotage his Presidency.

Nope.
You guys have been shouting about how he defied everyone's expectations and how no one thought he could win.
Now you are pretending that everyone thought he was going to win and the Government and Media conducted some conspiracy to prevent the obvious potential win.

Reality. It's down there with truth on the list of priorities for Trumpites.

edit on 21-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

It was Democrat politicians and voters that were convinced she couldn't lose, not any Republicans.

CNN keeps forgetting that part.

πŸ˜€

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It was Democrat politicians and voters that were convinced she couldn't lose, not any Republicans.

CNN keeps forgetting that part.

πŸ˜€

Nope, it was republicans too.
For effs sake they discussed denying him the nomination at the GOP convention because he was seen as a sure loser.
The Trump campaign actually had a full convention fight team in place. It was Manafort's #1 mission when he was brought on.

REALITY.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Backfire.

The water became the bottle.

😁

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Republicans are involved in the conspiracy too. A list of 8 of them was published 2 weeks ago. Deep staters who feared that Trump would "drain the swamp", were/are throughout government and also private industry. (ie. Google, Hollywood, Microsoft, Apple, and many more.)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Examples of Dems going full fascist on Trump supporters.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There was once a thread, I want to say it was Gramblers, that begged for liberals to post any and all examples of rabid conservatives out beating people up etc like the BS that was happening weekly all 2016. Dont recall a single example being offered.

Short memory.

Um, didn’t that occur in 2017? Well after the request was made to post? And I’m thinking 10 or 15 to ONE isn’t really going to help your argument much.

I was a hesitant Trump voter (lesser of two evils) who went to bed election night fully expecting to awake the next morning subjugated to her majesty, HRC. I was amazed when I awoke to media the next morning reporting the results. The feeling of relief that washed over me was palpable. Friends of mine who voted for Trump, same reason, were similarly surprised and relieved.

I know there are hard core conservatives here. I do not think as many actually believed Trump would be elected (barring an HRC prosecution) as continually state they did. I also suspect more than will admit only voted for him in an effort to prevent the damage to the US HRC would do. So lesser of two evils.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

and remember this gem day in March 2016

Donald Trump Protesters Shut Down Chicago Rally

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The entirety of the liberal media is hiding their head in the sand, hoping it will all blow over. And you know what? The way these alleged crimes and improprieties are being handled, they just might do that!

There are Too many investigations by entities (Congress / OIG) who are powerless to do anything but submit "findings" to Sessions and Rosenstein, for them to line their bird cages with.

ONLY a well-funded team of Special Counsels can tackle and prosecute something this HUGE and UNPRECEDENTED before various limitation statutes expire!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This level of conspiracy would have been unimaginable 6 months ago

Not really, some of us have been saying this all along. It's quite obvious that those really in charge, got their panties in a wad after their puppet gal didn't win. Even after getting Trump to give in somewhat (still curious what they showed him), they still seem as eager as ever to take him down.

I still can't believe that some hit piece journalism from the rag calling itself the Post, gained this much traction and STILL dominates outlets like CNN, etc....despite the lack of public interest in it. There's really only one logical answer, and that is that this is being orchestrated.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Your intuition has served you well, Garzok. And you're 100% correct that sections of the criminal DEEP STATE are still alive and well today. The orchestration and coordination of what the Mainstream Media reports, and doesn't report, is a prime example.

I was listening to Fox News commentator JUAN WILLIAMS this morning. He parrots the exact talking points that you hear "experts" say on CNN, MSNBC. "There would be no spying on Trump's campaign, unless the FBI felt there was collussion to be found. It's perfectly legal!"

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

As far as conservatives being censored to speak at universities, that's a shame and the students protesting them shouldn't bother trying to shut down the conversation. Protest all you want but don't stop anyone from speaking. There's no harm in letting people speak. I'm guessing the conservative speakers knew full well what they were doing when they decided to be paid to speak at a liberal university and enjoyed the poop show and free press that followed. Who in particular are you talking about, Ben Shapiro?

Likely nobody in particular. There are PLENTY of examples of such cancellations. It's more of a general thing. Often, it's really only the noise of a small group of liberals pushing for it, but enough for the universities to cancel such speakers. The odd part is, they don't even know how they are harming themselves by maintaining their little sound bubbles.

That's why they were so shocked on election day. Because everything else in their little bubble said there was no way it was going to happen. Meanwhile, outside the bubble, the real world keeps ticking along.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There are far many more videos with violence against Trump supporters on YouTube than the other way around.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

There are far many more videos with violence against Trump supporters on YouTube than the other way around.

That one was against Trump supporters.

And yup, these's dozens.

😎

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

That one was against Trump supporters.

And yup, these's dozens.

😎

Yup there's hundreds of fascist videos of Dems attacking Trump supporters. Not to mention the revelation video that James O'Keefe did where a Hillary campaign worker admitted to hiring people for birdogging at Trump Rallies.

edit on 21-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That one IS revealing !!

😎🚬

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Y'all pain me

edit on 21-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

You've been drinking this!

The only fools here are those who cannot see Trump is accomplishing more in his presidency than OBombya.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Mr copy-pants-nothing-original-to-add .. bleat.bleat.whinge..whatabout

On which date does St Donald arise from the ashes of his woebegotten presidency ?
April the 1st

edit on 21-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join