It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

It really has gotten tired, hasn’t it? Watching the Democrats care more about dunking on Trump than they do about making sure this country is successful.

Then again, let’s not pretend they actually have anything to run on other than hating and dunking on Trump.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is amazing how inept this government is. All these forces against Trump and he still wins the election.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnotherPOV

It is amazing how inept this government is. All these forces against Trump and he still wins the election.

"Inept" is mild. REAL investigative reporters are uncovering how CRIMINAL the government was under President Obama. He sure picked some rotten agency heads. Check this out..

In 2013 DNI James Clapper was forced to apologize for lying to congress about spying and surveillance on the American people.

In 2014 CIA Director John Brennan was forced to apologize for spying on the Senate and conducting surveillance of congress.

Suffice to say the Obama administration intelligence apparatus has no credibility today when they claim not to have conducted political surveillance on Donald Trump.

The New York Times and Washington Post reported that the Obama administration employed a spy who posed as an adviser to the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, a longtime CIA asset who fed information back to federal intel agencies. The Obama people lied about this.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

And.... they lost.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I call it the identity politics of "we hate Trump, don'tcha wanna hate Trump too?!"

Not a good platform, particularly not during an economic boom that's like the 80's X2.

They deserve some sort of award or something..

On behalf of all sane and rational Americans (even though I'm Canadian) I hereby present them with the Blue Wave Toileting System!

edit on 21-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
. All Americans that pay taxes are forced to be entrepreneurs. We all have a business that we pay for called the US Govt. Think about what your paying for before anything else. They don’t all need to go but some of them are not doing any work for you. And you are paying them through your taxes. Taxes. You are paying for this work every year when you pay your taxes. Does any American like paying taxes? We have to. Let’s make sure these people are actually working for us, since we are paying them so much taxes, especially California taxes.
edit on 21-5-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You know who’s not taking any money from us? You know who’s working for free for us? President Trump! He used his own money to work for us for free! He is not taking any of the money I pay in taxes, he isn’t taking any of your taxes, and there are some people we are paying and they don’t deserve our taxes. This investigation was paid for by you, last month, when you paid your taxes.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Did Obama Use the FBI the Same as Nixon Used His Own People to Spy on Opposition?

Donald Trump ordered the Justice Department to reopen an investigation against his political opponent, Hillary Clinton, despite the fact that nearly twenty years of investigation never turned up enough evidence to prosecute. Now he is ordering the Justice Department to investigate another opposition figure. This is despotism, plain and simple, and he needs to be removed from office before the abuse of power he is demonstrating in plain sight becomes the new norm.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I call it the identity politics of "we hate Trump, don'tcha wanna hate Trump too?!"

Not a good platform, particularly not during an economic boom that's like the 80's X2.

They deserve some sort of award or something..

On behalf of all sane and rational Americans (even though I'm Canadian) I hereby present them with the Blue Wave Toileting System!

well played
very well played

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Its pretty clear that the doj was compromised while doing those investigations.

I see no problem doing another investigation by a set of different people not so cozy with each other.

It was beyond in your face disgraceful, unethical, and investigation worthy when Bill met in secret with The head of the DOJ on the tarmac the day before the decision to prosecute hillary while under a criminal investigation.

edit on 02531America/ChicagoTue, 22 May 2018 08:02:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Big difference because the Clinton investigation was fixed and there is clear evidence of crimes committed by Clinton herself and many of her cohorts and lackeys.

Not to mention she was a Government official "at the time" the crimes were committed.

The deflections are obvious 😎🔐

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Additional evidence surfacing that CNN was/is a MAJOR Co-Conspirator in the efforts to unseat our duly-elected U.S. President. If true, will start a thread on this later today.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

True but that something wasn't enough to get a FISA warrant on two occasions,

That speaks to the integrity of the FISA judges I believe. They don't just willy nilly grant warrants to spy on American citizens. The warrant was turned down twice it's true.
Those issues only required a bit more information before the judges granted their request.
It should be pointed out that that renewal of the warrant was requested three additional times since its issuance. Twice by trumps FBI and DOJ.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You mean people under trumps thumb don't you?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Someone must have drugged me during the summer of 2016 because I don't remember it the way they're laying it out either. I'm pretty sure almost everybody expected Hillary to win or someone slipped a magic mushroom in with my shiitakes.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

WOW.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What exactly is liberal media and if such a beast exists how can you expect those of us who know you to believe you've been watching them to know what they might be saying? Lol.
They don't seem to be doing that on MSNBC which I'm sure will fit your profile of liberal media.

They are saying that trump is politicizing the department of justice to cover his own ass.
edit on 5222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Additional evidence surfacing that CNN was/is a MAJOR Co-Conspirator in the efforts to unseat our duly-elected U.S. President. If true, will start a thread on this later today.

Looking forward to that thread.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What exactly is liberal media and if such a beast exists how can you expect those of us who know you to believe you've been watching them to know what they might be saying? Lol.
They don't seem to be doing that on MSNBC which I'm sure will fit your profile of liberal media.

They are saying that trump is politicizing the department of justice to cover his own ass.

Well put together post there.

But I'm STILL ...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join