It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Out of the spotlight? Not here on ATS because conservatives will never stop writing threads about them. I'm so sick of Hillary Clinton and would love for her to disappear from ATS but alas, your fellows won't let her go!

For the last time, I'm not a SJW or whatever you conservatives love to call everyone and anyone who isn't in your camp. I'm not a Liberal, not a Democrat, not a SJW, or whatever you fight against. I take no oath to any political party. Many of you pigeon hole yourselves into a political camp and engage in political tribalism, attacking the other side, which at the end of the day is exactly what the elites want YOU to do. Divide and conquer, wasting your time worrying about SJW's, Liberals, Democrats, etc, and ignoring the real problems in the US.

Now, I don't mean to attack you personally because I don't think you are completely Party Blind. I've read and starred many of your posts criticizing both sides of the political spectrum so I have no beef with you. My entire point here is about the ATS community and it not being overrun by Liberals, or even holding a small minority because it doesn't. Maybe at one point there was one once but they've since logged off, never to return because of the conservative dominance here. A few stragglers remain but I don't see any new LIBERAL SJW blood joining their ranks.

And boy, have we gone off topic in this thread!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they had conspired they woulod have taken him down by now.

They should have gone in balls to the wall but they were nice. Kept the investigation secret. Which if they were really trying to politicize it they would not have kept it secret because that would be counterproductive.
Explain that if this was political and not warranted by suspicious activity.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Joke all you want but it's all true and he is going down.
The closer that gets, the louder he's going to get.
His latest tweet. I DEMAND... what a joke he is.
What's next trumpets to hail his entry? Some little guy is Swiss guard type garb with an edict. Hear he hear ye....

If he was any more full of himself we could call him stuffed and mount him on the wall in the den.
edit on 5202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If they had conspired they woulod have taken him down by now.

They did and still are conspiring.

They just aren't smart enough.

Never were.

The water became the tea pot.

😎✍

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If you like your echo chamber you can keep your echo chamber.

(((( 😎 ))))

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The moment they did this against President Trump - is TREASON. They all should HANG. And those pleading guilty, could be as a grievance procedure, just be shot.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says the guy who keeps ATS an echo chamber, only criticizing Democrats and posting pro conservative threads, never criticizing Republicans or Trump. You are the ATS echo chamber doorman.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

3 Congressional Investigations into Obama's DOJ-FBI
2 Congressional Investigations into Hillary and the Clinton Foundation
1 Huge DOJ Investigation into the Obama Admin FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNI, Hillary
A new DOJ Investigation being requested into Obama Spying on Trump

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!

Jeff Sessions should combine them all under a team of 4 well-funded Special Prosecutors. That's the SMART and EFFICIENT way to get to get to the truth, and if applicable, render justice.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't see an erosion of Liberals on ATS. Plenty still attack my support for Trump. I don't see any let up in Liberals here? And I'm glad to have a civil debate with them.
edit on 20-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
SillyOlMe will come around, don't worry. Once the truth hits the fan, Obama and Hillary won't be able to get a public appearance without being heckled. Even Dems will shun them for destroying the party.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
democracy is dead unless a couple hundred people end up rotting in prison for corruption and treason

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Yup, bigger than Watergate!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Just because someone doesn’t support Trump that doesn’t mean they’re a Liberal. I’m accused of being a SJW, a Liberal, Democrat, whatever name you Trump supporters throw at everyone who isn’t a fellow Trump supporter. Truth is, I’m none of the above because I don’t subscribe to tribalism politics.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I wasn't aware I'd labeled you as such? That wasn't my intention, if that clears that up. I understand there is a spectrum of opinions and beliefs here and I embrace that. My point was i didn't think the Conservative voices dominated ATS or drove any Democrats to leave. If anything, I have seen the Mods bend over backward to be fair to all in a heated environment.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You did, but then you edited your post. For now on, I guess I'll just have to quote every reply to you in the future. Conservatives clearly dominated any and all conversations here. Actual Democrat supporters here are in the minority, and I'm sure most don't even bother posting because the Right will just gang up and attack them in any and all threads.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not a Conservative in the traditional sense, but think what you will. I don't fit into your preconceived notions of Conservative or Liberal. Regrettably, I voted Obama in the last 2 elections and I was a Registered Democrat before Hillary ran for election. Hillary tanked the Democrats, not Trump. She branded half of America as Deplorables! Talk about killing your chances by insulting half of the voting population. I see many Trump bashing threads on ATS, so I think there are more Democrats here than you think.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Conservatives clearly dominated any and all conversations here. Actual Democrat supporters here are in the minority, and I'm sure most don't even bother posting because the Right will just gang up and attack them in any and all threads.

most do not post anymore because ATS is not a liberal safe space like just about every social media platform and mainstream comments sections out there. When conservative views are being censored all over the internet then of course on a site like ats where they are not censored things will seem lopsided.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

originally posted by: Swills
Conservatives clearly dominated any and all conversations here. Actual Democrat supporters here are in the minority, and I'm sure most don't even bother posting because the Right will just gang up and attack them in any and all threads.

most do not post anymore because ATS is not a liberal safe space like just about every social media platform and mainstream comments sections out there. When conservative views are being censored all over the internet then of course on a site like ats where they are not censored things will seem lopsided.

I've seen plenty of censorship of conservative posts from the Mods when it exceeded the rules here. ATS has been very balanced, so I'm not sure why anyone would be bleeting like a sheep that it isn't.I agree that because ATS is balanced, the left would see that as an attack on them because Facebag and Twatter are so leftist it's hugely imbalanced in their favor.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
I don't think this proves that Trump is the "good guy", he's just not their guy. What it does prove is that those on the left are the same beast as on the right. Their weapon of choice is just big government instead of big business. But everything else about them is fundamentally the same. Anyone putting their hopes for a better tomorrow into either of these factions is doing themselves a great disservice.

Hold on mate. Using the relative terms "good" versus "bad" are exceptionally applicable when comparing Trump to Obama/Hillary. I'll take Trump's "bad deeds" any and all day long compared to that of what Obama/Hillary did during their times in office. Are you really going to make an argument that Trump is simply the lesser of the evils? That's nothing more than denial. You may dislike Trump because he is an egotist and can act like a child at times but show me once where he has put the US last when it comes to any of his plans. The man has done nothing but put the US first from day 1.

I can overlook a lot of personality shortcomings in a person so long as their bigger picture personality puts Americans first. Obama never did and Hillary sure as hell didn't either. Those two can rot in hell along with any of the idiot masses who support them.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If you voted for Trump then you're a conservative. You might not be as hard core as many of them are but continue down this road and you might be.

Of course Hillary tanked the Democrats. Who ever blamed Trump for that? That doesn't even make sense. I would agree that many of his supporters are very deplorable.

Trump bashing threads? Sure, but I would say the majority of anti Trump threads are dealing with his policy decisions and current investigation by Mueller but since he's POTUS he put himself into the spotlight for all to judge.

That said, there are way more Pro Trump threads then Anti Trump threads and that won't ever change because this site is dominated by conservatives. But just because a thread is made to "bash" Trump, disagree with his policies, etc, doesn't automatically mean a Democrat is behind that thread.

Being opposed to Trump doesn't make one a Democrat. Voting and supporting Trump does indeed make one a conservative, just like voting for and supporting Hillary does indeed make one a Liberal. Well lets be honest, Hillary isn't a Liberal. At best she's a Neo Liberal but she swings more to the Right than she ever did to the Left, unless it benefited her to pander to targeted group.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join