It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested – All Entered US as ‘Unaccompanied Minors’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It was just yesterday that we had a thread: ICE claimed Dreamer was gang-affiliated and tried to deport. Federal judge ruled ICE was lying

So when I see the phrase "all of which were confirmed as MS-13 gang members" repeated several times in the referenced news article, I'm more than a little bit skeptical.

-dex

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And once again, as happens every single day, the democrat support base plummets.

"MS13 are good people", which is libspeak for "not my President"

What next libs? What next?

Can't wait for the elections!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You mean the movie "They Live"...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Why aren't they being shot down like rabid animals? Hung from the nearest pole?

Is it time for that now?

Bounty them assholes.

10g's

Or Arby's lunch.

I think that they are God's children born under a star that is still shining the life of the living that gives the word "evil" a name that is so distorted these days.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
After yesterday, the MSM has people believing MS13 are good people.

😎🚬😎

When has the MSM ever painted them as good people? Please point that out...... O that’s right you don’t respond to valid questions.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Reverbs

twitter.com...

Pelosi defends MS-13 ‘animals’ from Trump: ‘We’re all God’s children’

oh it's bad they are bad very brain dead

That is what you get when you have the mental illness called Liberalism.
Maybe Trump misspoke when he called them animals.....animals have feeling too.
He should have called them an infestation of cockroaches.

God created animals as well (Okay just pretend I believe in the bible for a minute please)- and sometimes the line between human and animal is blurred by behavior- at least in my opinion.

Papa always taught us, it ain't easy being brown in this country (and we are french-native some of us are white passing) and I know the hardships and name calling people go through.

I also can't stand Trump on a lot of levels but you know what?

He wasn't wrong to call them animals. They may be God's creations as well- that's beside the point.

MS-13 is one of the most dangerous, messed up, savage gangs I ever looked into or did research on.

Not to mention the stories I have been told.

I don't like Pelosi too much for that matter- but by her Lord she was off the wall with that comment.

MS13 was probably complimented by him calling them Animals, as far as I can tell they want to be feared as such- makes it easier for them.

-Alee
edit on 5/18/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/18/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Get 'em off the streets. Good.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good to see these MS-13 animals being rounded up.

That said, gangs prey on troubled youth, illegals and unaccompanied minors specifically because they don't have the traditional family support structures many of us did. Instead, these kids sometimes turn to gangs and other criminal organizations for their family-like hierarchical structures and inability to find gainful employment otherwise.

These kids are victims, at least initially. Once they're indoctrinated and desensitized by the gangs, they become full fledged criminals & killers, deserving no sympathy or consideration. However, any effort to stymie the flow of gang recruits should take the value of family ties and positive parental role models into consideration

Overall, glad to see MS-13 being defeated so completely and consistently. Due to their life-long commitments to these gangs and the extreme violence used, it is highly questionable whether they would even be fit for reentry into civil society.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

How dare you call them animals!!!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I still say we should bring back the guillotine.
For Nancy and the other enablers of the uninvited domesti terrorists like ms13.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Where is the outrage for animals? I’ve known more than a few furry friends that have way more emotion and NO FACE tattoos. I mean let’s be honest, calling these humans animals is reall denigrating to animals. Where is the outrage on the left for slander against our animal friends?!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello are there any liberal leftys on here who wish to explain why they've ignored the blatant MSM propaganda and/or think MS13 are civilised human beings and should be given citizenship?

Please

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
MS-13 is bad but not the worst.

Our own homegrown gangs are no joke either.

MS-13 was used to instill fear over porous borders and give so-called leaders a target to make them look tough and concerned.

They're notorious even though the average person or voter knows Jack snip about them.

That's true indoctrination at it's absolute finest.

Nevermind the fact that America is completely gang infested, the abatement of this ONE gang will make it all better.

What a joke.

I think it's more of a backlash against gangs in general, but this is perfectly good gang to begin with. They have direct connections to the Mexican cartels, they are huge, international in scope, are involved in everything from drugs to human trafficking....

Nobody ever said this was the only gang that needs to be stopped. Nobody ever said our "homegrown" gangs were a "joke".

Why are you pretending like people said those things when they didn't? That's not very honest of you.

Can't you just make your case without deceitful tactics?

Admit it, it's just because of Trumps crusade against them that you are indirectly defending them, because you just can't stand Trump so you will find a way to argue with anything he or his administration says or does.

You Really are complaining that "they're fighting gangs, but, they're fighting this gang too much, and they aren't fighting other gangs enough! waaaaa!" ???

So, they're fighting crime and saving lives, but they're not fighting the Right crime and they are not saving the Right lives... is that it?

Please, convince me that you aren't insane, I'm begging you!

"They are used to instill fear"

No the danger is very real. I am starting to think you have never had any contact with gangs, criminals, or street people. Are you wealthy? Do you love in a gated community? Or are you super rural? Like on a mountain somewhere?

They're notorious even though the average person or voter knows Jack snip about them. 

That's true indoctrination at it's absolute finest. 

The average citizen doesn't have to have a fluent knowledge of the gang in order for them to be notorious... They are notorious because every law enforcement agency in existence has been warning us about them for YEARS!!!

Their violence is SICKENING, to Experienced lawmen!

I'm sorry, but, I find it absolutely repugnant that you allow your sheer hatred of a single man go so far that you belittle the many victims of this ultra violent gang.

To everyone else here... Just remember this is what we are up against. It really IS as bad as what we Used to joke around about. There really is a serious mental illness going on. Think of the teenage girls gang raped each time a new member joins the gang, think about the forced sexual slavery, the human trafficking, by the Worst Gang In The Country.... and this person over says, and I quote:

MS-13 is bad but not the worst.

And their reaction to our brave law enforcement risking their lives and making the community a little safer by taking 99 members off the street?

What a joke. 
:brf:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

But if they arrested Trump you would be dancing in the streets? That's disgusting, man. Get a hold of yourself!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
CHOP THEM UP! Chop them up! Chop them up!!

Tatt bounties!!

Like scalps.

Taxidermy?

Stuff and mount these animals.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I still say we should bring back the guillotine.
For Nancy and the other enablers of the uninvited domesti terrorists like ms13.

Yeah, thing about that is, most aren't "domestic"

They are an invading illegal criminal force on our soil.

Thanks to Fun bags and her inclusive morons.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

MS13 gang members and leaders should be sent back to their country of origination, immediately upon capture. The last thing taxpayers need to do is pay for years of attorney fees, and the costs of incarceration.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MS13 gang members and leaders should be sent back to their country of origination, immediately upon capture. The last thing taxpayers need to do is pay for years of attorney fees, and the costs of incarceration.

Yeah, but i'm not really saying they should be kept in captivity for more than the time it takes to light a cig after a guilty verdict.

edit on 5 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yeah, but i'm not really saying they should be kept in captivity for more than the time it takes to light a cig after a guilty verdict.

If we can't find anything on the GD MS-13 leaders, maybe we should stick Mueller on them?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Let's change the bill of rights!

Illegal criminals get nothing!

Chop them up!!! Wood chippers.

Fish farms for the sushi the homeless can be fed in Cali for free!

Soylent Green much? lol!!

Point is, make them sweat breaking immigration laws.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join