It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested – All Entered US as ‘Unaccompanied Minors’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I feel like MS-13 is the right hand of La Emme kind of like how bikers are often the right hand of the mob

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: musicismagic

a reply to: xuenchen

I just logged in Twitter apparently MS-13 is a good group of people and how dare the president criticize them

totally totally insane, lead heavy amounts of lead in the water

I always said it was the lead in the water pipes and in the gasoline. The sanity is right in front of the American people and the mind is too twisted to realize it.

I'm convinced it's lead

I went in hard on an iodine detox and been drinking juice with kale in it for years now I literally watched my mental status clear up after about a year of a heavy metals detox program

Then I'd have to say you see the insanity that is happening in America. Also note, an Empire always crumbles due to the pollution of the mind and on the old ways of ignoring mans wisdom. Do I know... I'm in the autumn of my life
edit on 0500000037252018-05-17T22:25:37-05:00253705pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

yeah I've watched the entire world lose it's # in the last 2 years on a level I wasn't ready for

it was like 2 years ago we lived in a different paradigm

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
it's a spiritual....not the lead in the water....good old promised....it was promised by Paul in scripture....

apostacy

had to be a falling away from the norm.....before the epoch is allowed to come to a turn

what does that make the 18th street gang and their partners in crime?....pawns
edit on 17-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

is this a delayed manifestation of 2012?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

yeah I've watched the entire world lose it's # in the last 2 years on a level I wasn't ready for

it was like 2 years ago we lived in a different paradigm

2 years ago Man did not understand that a 3rd type of human will control the laws of the land. I never thought it would happen, but it sure did in most parts of the world. Even into American prisons and military.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
MS-13 is bad but not the worst.

Our own homegrown gangs are no joke either.

MS-13 was used to instill fear over porous borders and give so-called leaders a target to make them look tough and concerned.

They're notorious even though the average person or voter knows Jack snip about them.

That's true indoctrination at it's absolute finest.

Nevermind the fact that America is completely gang infested, the abatement of this ONE gang will make it all better.

What a joke.

edit on E31America/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2018 22:48:38 -05005pmThursdayth10pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

let's see, home grown gang or foreign occupation...

we literally have giant swaths of organized criminals from other nations here raping murdering selling drugs extorting American but you don't care?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Are you saying there are acceptable home grown terrorists?

As long as we do it to ourselves that's okay??

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: GBP/JPY

is this a delayed manifestation of 2012?

This has been my thought as well..

Not the end of the world, but the end of the world as we used to know it.

Are we taking a nosedive into spiritual abyss?

Delayed?...or gradient?

edit on 17-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They would probably take your face off like Nicholas Cage.

There are hardly any gangs worse than ms13.

Name one.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Here is a little rundown..

from 2012:

13 American gangs that are keeping the FBI up at night

More than 1.4 million Americans are wearing the colors of more than 33,000 gangs across the country, according to a report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Based on evidence from federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement, the FBI says gangs commit 48% of violent crime, and are only becoming more dangerous. Some even source weapons from the military.

MS-13 is the gang that has the FBI most worried

Mara Salvatrucha is perhaps the most dangerous gang in the country at this point. Originating in El Salvador, the gang has gone transnational, with members across the United States (in 42 states) and in countries like Guatemala and Mexico.

MS-13 has worked with Mexican drug cartels and communicates frequently with incarcerated members despite no official leadership structure.

The gang is notoriously violent, relentlessly cruel and merciless, with plenty of well-documented public crimes, such as a San Francisco member who killed a family for briefly blocking his car.

Though the gang is included in the 2011 Gang Assessment, the FBI has a separate section, and an MS-13 Task Force, dedicated to stopping the group and alerting the public of the threat it poses.

The most dangerous gang in the nation
from 2017

“MS-13 is unlike any street gang that we have dealt with before,” said Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa, who is focusing his group’s anti-crime efforts on down-at-the-heel communities such as Central Islip, Brentwood and Riverhead. “They are organized and behave like a paramilitary organization. And the violence is incredibly brutal.”

MS13 is thought to be about 30,000 altogether and strong in many countries.. Whoever thinks it's a US gang is living in 2004..

Here's what the FBI had to say 10 years ago

FBI threat assesment

MS-13 members engage in a wide range of criminal activity, including drug distribution, murder, rape, prostitution, robbery, home invasions, immigration offenses, kidnapping, carjackings/auto thefts, and vandalism. Most of these crimes, you’ll notice, have one thing in common—they are exceedingly violent. And while most of the violence is directed toward other MS-13 members or rival street gangs, innocent citizens often get caught in the crossfire.

Here so maybe this will be better..

FBI searchable database..

See how many hits you get for ms-13.

It's largely murder charges and thousands of results.

MS-13 search on FBI.gov
edit on 17-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
MS-13 is homegrown - LA - 1980

edit on 17/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
MS-13 is homegrown - LA - 1980

wrong

The FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division chief recently did some intelligence gathering of his own on MS-13, a violent gang that is sowing fear and crime in communities in 33 states. James “Chip” Burrus spent three days in El Salvador to learn how officials there are battling the scourge before it becomes a bigger problem here.

Burrus was among about 100 FBI and U.S. law enforcement officials attending the second annual Gang Enforcement Conference in San Salvador in early April. The event, viewed as invaluable for its insights into the ways of MS-13, or Mara Salvatrucha, was attended by top officials from Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Nicargua, Honduras, and El Salvador, where the gang originated in the late 80s.

During the three-day conference, each country spoke at length about how they wage battle against MS-13 cliques, as they are called, which carve poor neighborhoods into territories and trade heavily in extortion and murder.

Last year, the MS-13 task force coordinated a series of arrests and crackdowns in the U.S and Central America that involved more than 6,000 police officers in five countries. Seventy-three suspects were arrested in the U.S.; in all, more than 650 were taken into custody.

FBI.gov

The FBI has been placing more and more resources on the front lines of the MS-13 problem. There are an estimated 10,000 MS-13 gang members in the U.S. and five times as many in the countries that attended the conference

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

They didn't grow to the size they did in LA. They were deported back home by the thousands, where they weren't accepted back into society. They grouped up there, grew power and took over everything and then started working back through cali/us.

It's kind of an interesting/terrifying story.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
That is what you get when you have the mental illness called Liberalism.
Maybe Trump misspoke when he called them animals.....animals have feeling too.
He should have called them an infestation of cockroaches.

But they're only boys!
How dare you call them cockroaches!
These are human beings with pride and dignity.
They just made a bad life decision.

Decision that resulted in:
Killing at age 12,
dealing drugs,
robbery,
rape,
human trafficking,
gang tattoos,
lifetime membership.

Maybe they should spend their childhood elsewhere?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So the left now supports MS 13 , Hamas , Iran and North Korea all because they hate Trump.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Someone needs to coin a term for these guys.

How about "bad hombres"?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

I know but I've never seen people so under the spell in my life, except after 9/11. This is some next level wizardry.

the hypnosis is so strong right now I don't know if I'm seeing the same world as everyone else anymore

Where's that video where the guy puts on sunglasses and sees that everything has words giving instructions like "OBEY" and "WORK HARD".

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why aren't they being shot down like rabid animals? Hung from the nearest pole?

Is it time for that now?

Bounty them assholes.

10g's

Or Arby's lunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join